THE LOST WORLDS...

Sidharth was dealing with the client in his authoritative yet an angry tone in the conference room... He said with both his hands on either sides of the chair and face bent on the client's level so that he can get a clear view of his eyes which reflected anger and power, "Mr. Ranjeet Singhania I hate lies... I hate betrayal in life as well as business... You very well knew it that if you even dare to over cross me you are gone... But, alas... What to do?? You didn't only dare but tried pulling off that stunt with me... What did you think that you'll send that foolish man from your team and he'll decode my locker and take the files away... You know the meaning of confidential very well so let's seal another deal with you that will sharpen your memory... Arnab send him to the basement of the house now... He deserves special treatment which he'll remember for  life..." Ranjeet said devilishly, "Mr. Shukla do whatever you want to but I'll remain unaffected and this is business... You are the king but I am the devil... Hahahaha... You think you'll order and I'll silently go with your men... You think you said come alone then I'll come alone... Look at the camera's footage carefully.. Your office is surrounded by my men who are ready to fire if I don't reach the car in another 15 minutes..." Sidharth smirked and said, "15 minutes right!! Arnab is our work done at his offices..." He smiled and showed him a thumbs up.... Sidharth said, "Okay Mr. Singhania.... The meeting is done... You may leave...By the way you don't have workplace ethics I must say...." Singhania left but was confused as his men confirmed that there's nothing fishy in any of the offices... Sidharth also left after checking a few of his important files...

Meanwhile in London Shehnaaz was throwing her clothes here and there in her room while saying, "As usual nobody cares about me... No matter how well and how much I work it hardly matters... My success will always be used for maintaining the family's business reputation... Pehle toh sirf dad hi thee aur ab bhai bhi... Mujhse bina puche unhone decision kaise le liya... How did he not think about me first?? Unko laga ke mujhe sahi lagega matlab sahi hi lagega... Puchna zaroori nahi na kabhi bhi mera opinion...." Geetanjali entered the room with a glass of juice for her, kept it on the side table, held her from shoulders, made her sit and said, "Shehnaaz understand your bhai's point as well na darling... Whatever he is saying usse tumhara bhi toh benefit hoga na... And these days life is money; money is life... Baby offer dekh ke kaam karo kyunki for me hard work is secondary...Similar is the case with the world today... Hard work se zyaada money matters... For you the opportunity is being served in a platter then why not to grab it??" Shehnaaz gave her a look and said, "Bhabhi do you even know the exact details??" Geetanjali replied in her usual attitude, "No...But...." Shehnaaz didn't let her complete and said, "You definitely must be remembering that I have been featured in the list of Top 10 business personalities and will be felicitated next week... I have an independent company set up completely on my efforts here in London... I have a name of my own here... I had planned to set up my company's branch in Mumbai and now you are telling me to handover my business here to your husband and work under someone... Really?? Bhabhi don't you think that isme benefit aapke husband ka hai and mera nahi... Dare you fool me like others... I am a businesswoman and I know you very well..." Geetanjali faked a cry and said, "You don't trust me na Shehnaaz... Me and everybody else in the family always think for you and not against you..." Shehnaaz was about to say something when her father entered and said, "When will you ever think of joint profit in business Shehnaaz??... You are not going there as an employee... You will be handling the project as the head of your own company... What about a partnership with us??" Shehnaaz smiled, hugged her dad and said, "You are the best...Aap hamesha sab sambhal lete ho papa..." Her dad blessed her and said, "Ek important baat... You have to leave for Mumbai tomorrow only and yes this will be a 3 month project..." Geetanjali left with a weird face thinking, "Urghh... Ye Shehnaaz aaj tak mere koi kaam nahi aayi aur ab iski ye company jo mere haath aane vali thi vo bhi nikal gayi..." Her dad continued, "Mr. Shukla needs to begin this project from day after and his team will escort you to his house from the airport..." Shehnaaz said being a little surprised, "Dad, his house... I mean why not a hotel?? No dad aap please mere liye koi hotel arrange karva dijiye else I'll get that done myself....Ye kitna unprofessional lagega and I won't stay at someone's house like that..." Her dad replied, "Bache... It's impossible to adjust at a hotel like that for a period of 3 months... You'll get a homely environment and Ronit said that he is a nice guy..." Shehnaaz just nodded her head and her dad left.... 

She called Ronit and said, "Bhai...I agree for the project... I have called to keep a few things clearly in front of you... First, "I'll be handling the business here with my team... Second, I'll work on Mr. Shukla's project and my own project to set up a branch of my company there together and third, I would not stay at the Shukla Mansion..." Her brother laughed and said, "Shehnaaz tu bhi kya apne bhai ke saamne aise shartein rakh rahi hai... I agree to the first two my little sister but why do you not want to stay there??" Shehnaaz said sternly, "Bhai I am your little sister always but not during work...We are into a partnership and let's be professional here... I want the agreement ready till evening... These clauses must be added... I'll read it at home tonight and then sign them..." Ronit said, "Okay my professional sister... This is what I like the most about you... You have a humble personality for home and an extreme fierce personality at workplace... I don't know how'll Mr. Shukla handle the two in one in you..." Shehnaaz made a 'what' face and said, "Bhai... I just said that I am not staying there..." Ronit took a deep breath and said, "But, give me at least one valid reason for that..." She said confidently, "One!!!! I can give you many.... He is my business associate whom I haven't even met yet and professionalism never says that stay at your business associate's huge house for 3 months..." Ronit replied, "Shehnaaz fine then where will you stay?? Have you ever been to Mumbai before?? We don't even have links there?? I am not allowing hotels alright..." She finally gave up and said yes for that... She further said, "I must see the rest of the clauses in the agreement..." He moved his head in disbelief and said, "Okay babes now chill and start getting your stuff ready for tomorrow quick and tumhare bajaye Geetu hoti toh kab ka ready kar chuki hoti sab... Thank God usse ye nahi pata ke offer tha kahan se exactly..." Shehnaaz laughed and disconnected the call...

On the other hand, Sidharth saw the confirmation mail from their end and the copy of the agreement papers which were to be signed by him and mailed back... He looked at it, smirked and said to himself, "It would be great to see this fierce, independent and intelligent chic to fall for my trap... Don't worry Shehnaaz... I won't hurt you much because the main person to reach through you is Geetanjali... Your bad luck that you are going to be my step towards my revenge..." 

To be continued.... What next?? What is Sidharth up to?? Will he be able to fool Shehnaaz?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to like and comment...