COLD-DARK MYSTERIES!!

The next morning Sidharth woke up and saw the other side of the bed empty with a note there... It read, "Thanks for your concern Mr. Shukla but I am fine and can manage things myself... Business doesn't see feelings and these two things must not be mixed with each other...." Sidharth had a devilish smirk on his face while reading that... He threw the chit in the dustbin and said to himself, "Time to turn the tables Ms. Gill... You are right business doesn't have space for feelings and Sidharth Shukla believes in pure business..." Sidharth went to freshen up...

Meanwhile Shehnaaz was drying her hair after the shower in her room when she saw Arya standing behind her... She got a weird feeling from his gaze as if he wasn't a right guy... She was about to say something when he said, "What's there in the name pretty woman!! Let's come to the point..." He jumped on to her bed and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket... Shehnaaz said, "Is this the way to enter someone's room??"  Arya gave her a 'whatever' vala look and said, "Room mein aane jaane ka kya rakha hai... This is my house... I can do whatever I want to in my own way..." Shehnaaz gave him a look and asked, "Tumhara ghar matlab...." He replied, "Lagta hai bhai ne tumhe ab tak sabse introduce nahi karaya... Well, I am Sidharth's younger brother Arya..." She folded her hands against her chest and said, "Tabhi uski tarah tumhe bhi kisi ke likes ya dislikes se koi farak nahi padta... You don't know how to behave Mr. Arya..." He smiled and said, "Bhai se toh kayin zyaada better hun main Shehnaaz..." She said in attitude, "Oh Really...." Arya held her wrist, pulled her towards himself, caressed her cheek with his thumb and said, "Yes... Really... I can show that as well... Bhai se toh tum ab iss sab ki expectations rakh nahi sakti because unhe toh apni uss mystery woman, stupid mission aur business ke aage kuch dikhta nahi hai..." She pushed him away and said, "Don't you dare touch me like this ever again... Better mend your ways or stay away from me... I don't like people like you and neither do I appreciate such stupid things.."  He smirked and said, "Bhai ke jaise hi boring business associate hai unki iss baar... By the way ladkiyan marti hain Shukla brothers par and you are roaring like an ethical lioness..." She gave him a look and said, "Stop this nonsense and ye mystery woman kaun hai and what's this mission about??" He said, "Wow... I mean tumhe kya interest hai iss sab mein... Don't you think that's a quite personal question for a business associate to ask..." She said, "Nahi batana mat batao... I just got curious..." He got up to leave and said just before leaving the room, "This much curiosity is not good for the Shukla Mansion... Aaj tak jisne bhi bhai ke personal matters mein ghusne ki koshish ki hai vo yahan toh kya world mein kahin bhi aur unn secrets ke sath survive nahin kar paya hai... Just an advice ke apne business se matlab rakho aur jab kaam ho jaye toh get lost like many others who had a brain..." She widened her eyes in shock hearing him and couldn't say anything further.... She thought, "Aisa kya hai Sidharth ke past mein jiska zikr karna bhi kisi crime se kam nahi hai... What was Arya talking about? What mission?? Who is this mystery woman?? Aur ye mujhe aisi warning kyun deke gaya... Kuch bhi ho I need to know about all this.. I am not out of those jo itni jaldi haar maan len... Vaise bhi I found this Arya to be extra weird... Kya pata kahin mislead hi na kar raha ho..." She was in her thoughts when someone knocked on the door bringing her back to reality.... She said, "Come in..." There was a person from the staff who came to escort her to the breakfast table... 

As she reached and settled down everyone greeted her... She greeted back as Sidharth introduced her to all... There were quite a few people in Sidharth's family... He introduced her to his mom-dad, Arya, Isha and Arnab... Post breakfast everyone left except Arnab, Sidharth and Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz was about to leave when Sidharth pulled her towards him and said while tucking her hair behind her ear, "Kya baat hai Ms. Gill... Kal tak toh meri bohot parvah thi aapko aur aaj aise bina baat kiye aur haalchal puche hi jaa rahin hain..." She hesitantly replied, "Sidharth chhodo mujhe... I need to go and look after my new project today..." He tightened his hold around her waist and said, "Itni jaldi kaise chhod dun...Aur ye tumne hesitant hona kab se shuru kardiya.. Kal toh mujhe couch tak pe sone nahi diya tha...." She looked away from him and said, "Ye kya badtameezi hai Mr. Shukla... Let me go..." He made her look into his eyes and said, "Pehle toh meri aankhon mein aankhen daal ke baat karo and secondly don't dare to intrude into my personal space from next time... Kal mere room mein aayi mere liye apna jhootha care aur concern leke and aaj subah Arya se inquiry kar rahi thi... Be very careful Ms. Gill kyunki mujhe iss tarah spy karne vale logon se nafrat hai... And yes mila aapka chit... We are only business associates so be very professional alright..." He left her with a jerk and went to his house office followed by Arnab... She was going to take her things from the room when she overheard Arnab and Sidharth's conversation....Sidharth said, "I need each and every detail about Geetanjali at any cost Arnab and also keep an eye on Shehnaaz... She is very intelligent... Agar vo itni si bhi chalaki kare toh do what we do with every other foolish who thinks that he or she is over smart...." 

She went to her room in a hurry and washed her face in fear and confusion thinking...........

To be continued.....Is Sidharth back to his fierce and ruthless side again?? Will Shehnaaz investigate further or decide to stop?? Is she falling in the trap?? Will Sidharth hurt her?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to comment down your views.....