THE HAUNTING PAST...

Sidharth was numb seeing Shehnaaz in that web of darkness. He silently kept looking at her for a moment; totally unable to seep in what had just happened. One of the police officials tapped his shoulder and snapped his fingers in front of his eyes to bring him back to reality and said, "Sir we'll have to take ma'am to the hospital now. It will be very risky for her if the blood will keep flowing like this." He looked at him and then Shehnaaz. A lone tear escaped his eye. He wiped it away, kept Shehnaaz on the side and rushed towards Geetanjali in anger. His eyes had turned into a deep shade of red. He clenched his fists, his veins popped out and he slapped Geetanjali hard. She fell down with a thud, blood oozed out from the corner of her lips and Sidharth's finger imprints were there on her cheeks. He held her wrist harshly and made her stand. She said, "How dare you Sidharth??? Haath uthaya tumne mujhpe..." He held the collar of her shirt and said, "You deserve more than this... Ye toh kuch bhi nahi hai... Tumne mujhe hurt kiya tab tak main chup tha... In fact I thought that ab tumhe purane crimes ke liye jail bhej ke kya fayeda... But no, I was wrong... Now, I'll definitely put charges on you..." Abhay was slowly making his way to run but Sidharth punched him on his face before he could successfully do that. He lost his balance... Sidharth then held him from his collar and planted a hard slap on his face. Blood oozed out from his forehead and gums. He had marks on his face. Sidharth angrily said, "Aise hi maara tha meri Shehnaaz ko... Aise hi daraya tha na usse... Ab tumhari baari... Ye mat sochna that I am leaving you both at this much only. Arey jinhone ek nahi itne saare logon ki life barbaad kar dali ho vo toh iss duniya mein rehna bhi deserve nahi karte... But, alas tumhe toh sirf jail term serve karna padega... And I'll ensure that life long bahar na aa pao tum log..." Abhay fell on his knees, joint his hands and said with extremely scared expressions on his face, "I am sorry Sidharth... I was mistaken... I chose the wrong path in the greed for some money... But, I am very guilty now aur main Sonali ko bhi accept karlunga... Please mere khilaaf complaint mat karo..." Sidharth grabbed a bunch of his hair and said, "Tum kya accept karoge usse... Main tumhe uske liye reject karta hun... You don't deserve a girl like her..." He turned towards the commissioner, handed him the file which had proofs against Geetanjali for what she did with Abhinav and said, "Sir ye purane case ke proofs and you know what happened presently... I want a very strict action against them..." He again glared at both of them and said, "Abhi jaa raha hun kyunki meri Shehnaaz ki jaan ka sawaal hai varna isse bhi bura haal karta tumhara." He held Shehnaaz in his arms saying this and left the jungle. He took faster steps till the car. He was extremely scared seeing Shehnaaz unconscious with blood continuously flowing from her shoulder. He sat in the car with Shehnaaz in his arms. Manav and Prisha were already waiting for him outside. He told Manav to drive a little faster. He tied a cloth on her shoulder to stop the blood and kept patting her cheeks to bring her back to conscious. She slightly opened her eyes when he sprinkled water on her face. She murmured in a very low voice, "I love you Sidharth. Kuch nahi hoga mujhe..." He smiled amidst moist eyes. They reached the hospital within 20 minutes. Sonali was waiting outside with the stretcher ready for Shehnaaz... They took her to the OT.

Sidharth sat down on the chair outside the OT. He was constantly tapping his right foot. He rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes. His thoughts weren't leaving him. He was lost in the past.

~~FLASHBACK (6 years ago)~~

Abhinav and Geetanjali were sitting on the bed with the bedsheet wrapped around both of them... Abhinav said while hugging her from behind, "Baby...Ab hum kab tak aise hi milte rahenge hotels mein... Why don't you tell the truth to Sidharth now??" She kept quiet for a moment and then said without looking at him, "Jab batana hoga main khud hi bata dungi... Tab tak ke liye hum aise hi khush hain right...Chalo change karlo drive pe chalte hain..." He just said 'Hmm' and wore his clothes. They were on an empty road when Abhinav asked, "Why don't we straight away make it official?? Usse batane ki problem hi nahi hogi koi.... He'll get to know from the social media itself..." She stopped the car, got off and opened the door for Abhinav... She took out a gun from her handbag and said devilishly, "Itne sawaal kyun karte ho tum Abhinav... Aur tum hote kaun ho mujhe aise orders dene vale... Sidharth tak ne itne saalon mein mere saamne koi sawaal nahi uthaye... And you??" Abhinav interrupted her and said, "Vo tumse sawaal nahi karta kyuki vo tumhe innocent samajhta hai... Tumhari har wish puri karna chahta hai vo...On the contrary, mere paas tumse sawaal karne ka pura right hai kyunki main tumhe vo saari facilities, fame aur riches dene ki capability aur status rakhta hun...." She went near him, held him from his collar from one hand, looked into his eyes and traced his face with the gun while saying, "Tum de sakte nahi de chuke ho... Today was our last night Abhinav... It's over and ya I legally own your company and farmhouse now... So you must not come to the office from tomorrow aur agar aana hai toh kal aake unhe unki nayi boss se introduce kara dena..." He instantly slapped her and said, "What do you mean?? Either you are mad or you are drunk..." She laughed, took out the papers from her bag and showed it to him. He was shocked to see his signatures there and the papers fell down from his hands. She kept them back in her bag and said, "Ab toh tum thappad khane layak bhi nahi rahe... Aww... I am taking your car with me cutie pie." He snatched the gun from her hand, turned her around harshly, pointed the gun on her hand and said, "I'll kill you... You bi**tch..." He was about to press the trigger when Geetanjali started protesting and boom... Abhinav got shot during the tussle. 

To be continued...

PROMO: "Sir... I accept my crime... I have done this...."

What had happened years ago?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to comment your views below.