WHEN FIRE MEETS ICE....

Sidharth opened Shehnaaz's side of door and helped her come out of the car by holding her hand. After coming out she raised her eyebrows and said, "I didn't know that Mr. Sidharth Shukla has the etiquette to make a girl happy by his actions..." He bowed down and said dramatically, "The pleasure is mine Ms. Moody... I am a man of actions by the way..." She made a face and replied, "Vo sab toh theek hai par ye Ms. Moody kya hai... Main koi moody-voody nahi hun samjhe...." He folded his hands against his chest and said, "Oho tum kya ho aur kya nahi ho vo toh dikh hi raha hai..." She was about to reply when he started moving forward and said, "Ab chalna hai ya yahin pe khade reh ke mujhse behes karni hai kyunki aisi arguments mein tumhara mujhse jeetna toh vaise hi impossible hai..." She went behind him, held his arm and said while walking, "Oh really!! Impossible hai?? Nobody can beat Shehnaaz Gill in arguments if she is right and when the argument is about me I hate to lose..." Sidharth looked at her and said, "You hate to lose and I always win... You set the bar I'll raise it... Sidharth Shukla kab puri game change karde aur jeet jaye tumhe pata bhi nahi chalega..." She gave him a 'whatever' vala look and said, "You raise the bar I'll break it because you never know when the tables turn and the game yet again changes but not in your favour... Tumhe jeet ki aadat hai aur mujhe haar kar bhi jeetna pasand hai... Ab zara dialogue baazi band karo aur mujhe aas paas ki jagah explore karvao..." He stopped there and said, "Oho matlab jab khud ko beach explore karna hai toh dialogue baazi band karo aur jab main keh raha tha rukne ko tab toh tumne continue rakhi apni bakwaas..." She said with a winning smirk on her face, "Isme tum mujhse nahi jeet sakte Mr. Shukla because I have a habit of having the last word in every discussion... And ya meri baatein tumhe bakwaas lagti hain toh pehle hi bol dete... Ab tumhare kaan taras jayenge  meri bakwaas sunne ke liye..." He replied in attitude, "Matlab tum maanti ho ke tum bakwaas baatein karti ho..." She gave him a look and he said, "Acha acha okay... Come on let's explore the beach..." She looked away, folded her hands against her chest, made a cute angry pout and said to herself, "Pehle behes karo, gussa dilao aur phir boldo leave it aur baat khatam... Bachi hun koi main jiska dhyaan bhatka diya aur baat khatam ho gayi... Ab main nahi baat karungi isse..." Sidharth had heard her crib like a baby, chuckled and said, "Kuch kaha tumne..." She gave him an angry look and said, "Kuch nahi..." 

He suddenly held her hands, removed his shoes, gestured to her to do the same, she hesitantly did so and he took her near the waves.... Firstly she was shooting daggers at him with her looks but then she closed her eyes and felt the sand and water go over her feet... A peaceful smile was automatically plastered on her face... Sidharth's gaze was fixed on her and he started smiling automatically. This was not the Sidharth Shukla who was a result of his past. This was someone else.... This was a totally new person... This was a new him who he didn't know existed.... He was smiling after ages... The person who was ruthless, brutal, arrogant and didn't care about anyone at all was smiling looking at a girl who was his enemy's sister-in-law... Maybe an emotionless person had developed unknown emotions for an angel who entered his life like a breath of fresh air... 

Sidharth came back to reality when Shehnaaz called out his name and suddenly splashed some water on his face.... Shehnaaz started running and he ran behind her saying, "Acha toh ab Ms. Gill bachon jaise mere pe pani phenk ke bhagengi.... You just wait and watch... I want revenge now..." He suddenly stopped on the word revenge leaving a shocked Shehnaaz behind... She called out his name but he didn't budge.... She went near him and said, "Sidharth, Sidharth... Kya hua?? Why did you suddenly stop??" He replied in a hesitant tone, "Nahi... Nahi kuch nahi... Do you want to have something?? I mean paas mein hi ek bohot acha sea side restaurant hai vahan chalte hain..." She nodded in a yes and they went towards the restaurant... Sidharth was lost in his thoughts while walking... He was in a dilemma.... He was stuck in a mess of his own feelings... He didn't knew what to do... He was at a cross road for the first time in his life... The Sidharth Shukla who is always clear in his thoughts and works on principles was stuck between emotions and revenge... Emotions would give him a new life but a regret will always stay with him... Revenge would give him satisfaction but he will lose his peace... He thought, "Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe... Have I developed feelings for her?? No, no, no.... This can't happen... I cannot fall in love again... Love is nothing... It's just an illusion... This illusion can just lead to destruction.. I can't fall for this again... And pyar vo bhi usse jo kahin na kahin mere past se connected hai... Chahe Shehnaaz ko kuch na pata ho mere baare mein par hai toh vo bhi uss Geetanjali se related... That crooked woman is a part of her family... At the end toh ye bhi mujhe dhokha dekar apni family ka hi saath degi na... Kaun aisa hoga jo family peeche chhod ke sach ka sath de.... The world is mean and this is the only truth you know Sidharth... Tujhe isse hurt karna hai... Tujhe isse todna hai nake khushiyan deni hain... She is a bait to reach Geetanjali and aaj aisa hua bhi... My plan didn't even start properly and Geetanjali tak unknowingly ek hint pohonch gaya jo shayad vo samajh bhi gayi... Now, I need to work on plan B and hurt Shehnaaz at any cost...Iss baar main kisi keemat pe apne emotions ko beech mein nahi aane de sakta... Ye hurt hogi toh Geetu yahan aaegi aur mera main mission shuru hoga..." 

Shehnaaz had ordered the food for both of them on Sidharth's approval but just then Sidharth and Shehnaaz's phone rang  together and they widened their eyes listening to the caller... They said together, "Whaaatttt??? How did this happen??"

To be continued... What has happened now??? WIll Sidharth accept his feelings or choose revenge by keeping his mind strong??... A mess of two different things going on within him... Interesting right... Stay tuned to know what turn the story takes now and don't forget to comment your views below....