MINE!!

Sidharth was looking for the actual ring in that milky way of multiple rings. It was ten minutes since he started looking for the ring. He was getting irritated with every wrong attempt now. Veer said with a winning smirk, "Kya Sidharth bro?? You don't love Shehnaaz right..." Sidharth was looking disheartened. He was about to say something when he heard a whistle from behind. It was Shehnaaz who whistled. She said while coming towards Sidharth, "Oye Shukla... Kon kehta hai ke pyar iss ring jaisi choti-moti cheezon ke milne na milne pe depend karta hai... True love depends upon two people. It depends on the way you make the relationship special for your partner. It depends on the way you pamper your partner. It depends on how you become a shield of your partner and you have protected me like no one else ever did Sidharth.... Aur Veer don't you dare say anything about my bebu's love for me... Ye vo feeling hai jiske baare mein hum dono ke alava aur hum dono se zyaada koi nahi jaanta... Talking about the ring, my most precious diamond is standing beside me... Rahi baat ring dhundhne ki toh vo hum sath mein dhundhenge..." Veer thought, "Shehnaaaazzzz... Ye ladki mera har plan flop kar deti hai... I am just playing these small games on the spot to ruin that Sidharth's mood... And this stupid girl always uplifts his mood.... Koi nahi Veer... Calm down... Aur bhi bohot mauke aayenge shaadi tak... I literally want this Sidharth to be the spoil sport in his own marriage... Shehnaaz meri nahi hui toh kya... I'll let them get married but I won't let happiness stay with them.... Enjoy as much as you can because soon there will be so many misunderstandings that Shehnaaz will herself ask for my shoulder to cry..." Veer smirked and said, "But, Shehnaaz... Rules are rules and I don't understand that why is an extremely ethical girl like you wanting to play unfair....??" Shehnaaz thought, "Ye Veer ko kya ho gaya hai... Why is he behaving so weird??" She gave him a look and said, "Pehli baat... Pyar koi game nahi hota hai Veer... Dusri baat... Pyar mein koi haar ya jeet nahi hoti... It's just pure love with depth and passion in it... Thirdly, mind your own business... You are a friend and would remain one... But, as a friend you need to respect our privacy..." Sidharth was looking at his baby proudly all this while. He simply adored the way in which she took his stand. She held his hand and they looked for the ring together... Shehnaaz found one of the rings to be slightly different than the rest and immediately placed it near Sidharth's palm cleverly. But, to her surprise Sidharth held the ring and her hand at the same time. They took it out together and he made her wear the ring immediately. He kissed her ring finger and said in a low tone only for her to hear, "I love you and you are only mine.... Mine to Love, Mine to See... If anyone even dares to lay an eye on you he is gone..." Shehnaaz was totally in awe of that possessive confession. She blushed at his intense and possessive gaze on her... Sonali and Isha coughed and said, "Some people always raise the temperature of the room with their hotness..." Both of them came back to reality and Sidharth said, "Bohot ho gaya ab... Where's my ring?? No more stupid games..." Veer looked at Sidharth in amazement and said, "Aise kaise bhai... Takkar barabar ki honi chahiye... Kyun hai na Shehnaaz??" Shehnaaz thought, "Bulaya hi kyun maine isse... Ab ye bina game khilaye toh maanega nahi... Foolish kid..." She said coming out of her thoughts, "Karna kya hoga mujhe?? Ab tu bina apni baat manvaye toh maanega nahi..." Veer continued, "Haan toh I'll blindfold you and handover the ring to you... Tujhe blindfold ke saath hi Sidharth bhai tak pohonchna hai and ring unhe pehnani hai..." Shehnaaz accepted the challenge with full confidence and said, "Bas itni si baat... Sidharth tak toh main bass uski presence and fragrance se hi pohonch jaun... Usse mehsoos karne ke liye mujhe usse dekhne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai..." Veer said with a weird smile plastered on his face, "Kehte toh sab hi hain Shehnaaz... Tu kar ke dikhaye toh manu... Sirf baatein karne se aaj tak kuch hua hai..." Sidharth held her hand and said, "Par agar main apni jaan ko uski aankhen banke guide karun toh..." Veer said in attitude, "Ya... Ya... Whatever..." Veer tied the blindfold on Shehnaaz's eye, sent Sidharth to the other side which was in front of the stage and thought, "Main bhi dekhta hun kaise pohonchti hai tu Sidharth tak... Sidharth ka tujh par trust aur tera usse pyar main khatam kar ke hi rahunga... Ye shaadi toh hogi par isme trust aur pyar ki kami hogi... Shehnaaz Veer ki nahi toh kisi ki nahi..." Sidharth started guiding Shehnaaz and she was following his instructions when suddenly Veer said, "Arey right nahi left Shehnaaz..." He gestured to everyone to misguide her in a funny way to tease the couple... But, were his intentions really right...?? Everyone had almost irritated Shehnaaz... Sidharth came and stood at the first step of the stairs attached to the stage. He said, "Shehnaaz don't listen to anyone. Concentrate only on my voice... Think that nobody else is present here except us..." Shehnaaz smiled and kept following Sidharth's instructions... She finally reached him, made him wear the ring, removed her blindfold and he held her in his arms. 

He carried her to the stage and the music started... He twirled her around in bridal style and she gave him a wide smile. That smile had happiness, glow and pride. Her eyes were reflecting their togetherness... She was happy in real sense after ages. She was feeling every emotion with depth. She was finally his today. 

~~"O... Na vo akhiyan ruhani kahin... Na vo chehra noorani kahin... Kahin dil vali baatein bhi na... Na vo sajri jawaani kahin... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi...."~~

He lifted her up, she opened her arms as the rose petals fell on her and the smile wasn't leaving her face... He brought her down slowly and she caressed his cheeks, kissed his forehead and said, "Mine Forever and ever..." He said while slowly moving with the rhythm, "Jab bhi tumhari aankhon mein dekhta hun toh meri puri duniya mere saamne aa jaati hai... Tumne mujh jaise emotionless ho chuke insaan ko bhi jeena seekha diya..." He twirled her around, hugged from behind and then again twirled her towards the right side and held her from her waist... They took a step forward, a step back and faced each other again... His hands on her waist, her hands on his shoulders and they kept moving with the rhythm lost in each other's eyes.

~~"Na toh hasna rumani kahin.... Na toh khushboo suhani kahin... Na vo rangli adayein dekhin... Na vo pyari si nadaani kahin... Jaisi tu hai vaisi rehna... Jag Ghoomeya thare jaisa na koi... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi..."~~

He bent down and whispered in her ear, "Sahi mein meri duniya hi badal gayi jabse tum meri life mein aayi ho... Tum special ho... Nobody can replace you in my life..." She looked down, blushed and said in a low voice, "Main karne bhi nahi dungi replace... Agar kabhi aisa kuch hua na toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga Shukla Ji..." Sidharth made her look at him by putting his finger on her chin and said, "Blush karna aur haq jatana ek saath... What a talent??" Shehnaaz replied like a cute baby, "Aur tumpe haq jaatane ka haq sirf mera hai... Tu mera hai aur mera hi rahega varna main phaad ke rakh dungi sabko..." Sidharth gave his bugs bunny smile and said, "Aise hi haq jaataya karo... Achi lagti ho..." Sidharth twirled Shehnaaz around and they took a full circle like this and she landed in his arms again... A leg forward, a leg back and they kept following the beats...

~~"Baarishon ke mausam mein bheegi hariyali tu... Sardiyon mein gaalon pe jo aati hai vo laali tu... Raaton ka sukoon bhi hai... Subah ki azaan hai... Chaahaton ki chaadaron mein Maine hai sambhaali tu... Kahin aag jaisi jalti hai... Bane barkha ka pani kahin... Kabhi mann jaana chupke se... Yun hi apni chalani kahin... Jaisi tu hai vaisi rehna... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi... Jag Ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi..."~~

Sidharth had sang all these lines loud with the music and Shehnaaz blushed hard... Her cheeks turned pinkish red due to the wide and constant smile... She had miserably failed in controlling her blush... Sidharth whispered, "Vaah... You look good while blushing... Abhi ye haal hai toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga... Though, those lines were only for you..." The performance ended and Shehnaaz immediately ran down the stage.... Sidharth went behind her and said, "Sardiyon se pehle hi mere toh nahi lekin kisi aur ke gaalon pe laali aa gayi tamatar jaisi..." Shehnaaz looked at him and said like a baby, "Sidddhhhaaarrthhh... Tu na bohot ganda hai... Log kya keh rahe honge...." He laughed and said, "Log yahi keh rahe honge ke kitni sanskaari biwi hai... Pati ke naam se hi sharma jaati hai..." She hit him on his arms and said, "Ahhhaannnn..." He replied with all his cuteness, "Acha baasss... Sorry na baba... Aaja mera baby..." And that was enough to melt her.... She gave him a hug...

Veer was watching all this and thought, "Abhi jitna pyar lutana hai luta lo ek dusre par because this will not last long..." 

To be continued....

PROMO: SidNaaz Haldi, Mehendi and Sangeet.... Veer's plan... Sidharth's anger... Shehnaaz cajoling him...

What next?? What's Veer's plan?? Any guesses.... Stay tuned to know... Don't forget to hit the like button and drop in your comments below...