There is a lover among us

Inspired by Celticscarf and sponsored by the fact that I am now addicted to Among Us.

Yes, I'm aware it's lazy bUt I'm working on another book and it's taking up all of my time.
Sorry.

//

"JESUS CHRIST RED YOU DIDNT HAVE TO KILL ME THAT FAST!" I scream, almost throwing my Uniglass across the room.

"Auri, chill," Fin says in a futile attempt to calm me down ,"red was always sus anyway, you didn't have to just follow them around."

"Yeah but—"

"Be'shmai? Finian? I heard screaming, I just wanted to check you're okay." Kal says, appearing at the door.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, we're okay." Fin stammers.

"Fin, honey, your bisexual is showing." I turn to Kal, and offer him a dorky smile.
"And we're okay. Do you wanna watch?"

"I...I won't understand it, but okay." He says nervously, and sits next to me, leaning on my shoulder.

"Okat, Fin, are we starting again?" I ask.

"Mhm." He murmurs, tapping on his Uniglass.

The game will start in 3...2...1...

You are an IMPOSTER

"Hell yes." I whisper, and start running around the map.

"What does that mean? With your name in red? And why does it say 'kill'?" Kal asks.

"MAKERS BITS I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" Fin screams, looking at me.

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"NOT!"

"Aurora? What's going—"

"I'm not tAlking to you." I glare at him ,"thanks to you, Fin found out I'm the imposter."

"Whats an imposter?"

"Nope. Nope. Not talking to you." I huff.

Kal gives me puppy eyes, dramatically draping himself in my lap and pouting.

"I'm sorryyyyyy."

"FINIAN H E L P ME—" I scream, but Fin has his Uni out and is filming.
"GODDAMNIT FIN STOP—"

"Nope." He says.

"Auroraaaaaaaaa." Kal pouts.

"Y'know what? You wanna know what? I'm done. Goodbye." I mutter, pushing Kal off and storming out of the room.

"Aurora really likes her video games, doesn't she?" Kal mutters.

"Mhm."