Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning, Gulf was downstairs in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him and his husband, he was still frying eggs when two hands wrapped around his waist, he didn't need to look to see who it was because it was no one other than Kris, his husband.

"Good morning babe, how was your night" Kris asked

"Morning babe, my night was very nice" Gulf replied while blushing as he remembered what happened the previous night.

*Kris stomach grumbles* "My hungry wolf go to the dining let me serve breakfast" Gulf said while laughing at his husband.

Gulf and his husband have been married for a year now, they love each other..you can call them the perfect couple or well almost perfect couple because Gulf isn't ready to give birth to children because he is too busy with work that's why he always goes to the hospital monthly for a shot of pregnancy preventive injection.

"Babe I will be going to the hospital this week to see the doctor for my shot okay" Gulf said

"Babe why don't you stop taking those shots, I really want to see our babies everywhere in the house" replied Kris while whining, Gulf then sat on his laps and hugs him

"Baby soon okay, I'm just so busy..won't be able to take care of kids now, I really want kids too but now isn't the time okay, I don't want to give birth and bring a nanny to train my kids and you're also busy with the company so we both don't even have time for that, just give me some time okay and I still want to enjoy my handsome husband only to myself" said Gulf while kissing Kris.

"Alright fine, I just hope we get our kids soon" Kris said solemnly

"Let's eat our food babe, we are almost late to work" said Gulf

After breakfast, Kris went to bathe while Gulf washed the dishes then took his own bathe. After that they both left with their own cars to their various work sites.

| KRIS OFFICE |

"Hey man how have you been, you look great compared to the way I saw you the last time" Kris says to his friend Mew who is sitted in front of him.

"I'm better man, just got back last month and
decided to get used to my environment once more before resuming work in my company, my Dad has given me enough time, I guess I should get back to my normal life"Mew signed sadly

"I'm still really sorry for your loss Mew, if I was the one, I'm sure I won't be as strong as you" Kris said sadly

"Yea, well I heard you're married, sorry I couldn't attend it" Mew said remorsefully

"No problem Mew, I totally understand" Kris said

"So how has married life been to you, fun isn't it?" Mew asked laughing sadly

"Yeah man, so enjoyable..my husband is the sweetest, don't worry you would soon meet him, will invite you over for dinner some day okay" Kris said

"Alright man gotta go, see you later and greetings to your husband, hope to see him soon" Mew said

"Sure Mew, have a nice day and take care of your health okay" Kris said and with that Mew left his office.

Kris signed sadly remembering how his friend Mew was once a bag of cheerfulness before misfortune befell on him.

Mew Suppasit was happily married to the love of his life Arti two years ago, later Arti was expecting their baby, Mew was the happiest man on earth..he felt so happy about starting a family, a home with the love of his life, unfortunately there were complications during Arti's delivery, he died immediately after child birth and the baby was very weak, would be a miracle if the child lived for two days, Mew felt his world crashing when he heard of Arti's death but stayed strong for his baby girl that was currently fighting for her life but the baby also died the next morning, Mew was devastated when he heard of his child's death too and started wondering if he wronged anyone for this misfortune to come upon him.

After the burial of his wife and child, Mew almost committed suicide by taking poison, unfortunately for Mew..his mom arrived almost at the same time and immediately took him to the hospital, he cried when he saw that he was still living because he wanted to join his late wife and child wherever they were.

His Parents and friends didn't let him stay alone anymore, they were always with him but Mew detached himself from everything and everyone until he became numb, no feelings or emotions, his parents decided to travel abroad with him in order to change environment as it will help in his health.

After a year and some months, he decided to come back home as he has almost recovered, he couldn't let his parents suffer anymore because they have really tried for him and as the only child that they have he had to take care of the Company. That was the story of Mew Suppasit.