Chapter 8

The next day, Tao woke up early to prepare breakfast, the nanny was cleaning everywhere, after the breakfast was done, he went to his son's room to wake him up but saw Kris already waking him up, he was suddenly reminded of what happened the previous night but didn't say anything.

"Good morning let me wake him up, go freshen up, breakfast is ready" Tao said to Kris but he didn't reply, he just kissed his son's forehead and went out of the room, Tao felt his heart shatter once more and woke his child up, freshened him up and carried him downstairs.

The nanny served the breakfast because Kris was already eating, Tao then sat down and started eating while feeding his child too, Tao thought that Kris would be remorseful for what he did the previous night but from the look of it, he didn't seem remorseful, Tao quietly continued eating till Kris phone started ringing

"Hi wifey, good morning how is my baby doing?"

"I'm fine babe, when will you get back home? I need to tell you something" Gulf said

"Soon, maybe in an hour or so" Kris replied

"Alright babe, come home soon and hope the meetings went well over there" Gulf said

"Yes baby, they all went well but I'm missing my beautiful wife, can't wait to be back, I love you" Kris said not minding Tao that was present

"I love you too, I have to go now..bye babe" Gulf said and cut the call.

Tao was in pain, he wanted to cry but controlled himself and kept feeding his child, Kris then looked at Tao and remembered everything that happened last night, he loves Tao but he didn't know what came over him to act like that towards him and didn't even know how to talk to Tao about it this morning, that's the reason he hasn't said anything to him.

*clears his throat* "Tao can we talk in the room, give Liam to the nanny and meet me there" Kris said and quickly went to the room waiting for Tao, Tao then came after giving Liam to the nanny.

"Any problem Kris?" Tao asked quietly, he didn't want any trouble as he was already tired.

"About last nigh.." Tao then cut Kris off

"Don't worry about it, it's done already" Tao said in a quite voice

"Tao I know what I did was very wrong, I didn't mean to force myself on you just that you annoyed me yesterday "Kris said

"I annoyed you?..I have all the right to be annoyed Kris, you called Gulf while we were having sex like you call it now" Tao said sadly

"I'm sorry I called his name" Kris apologized flatly

"Kris do you still love me? did it ever cross your mind to get married to me before you met Gulf? did you consider breaking off your marriage with Gulf or consider marrying me when you found out I was pregnant with Liam?just answer me Kris, I'm tired" Tao asked sadly

The truth was that Kris once considered marrying Tao but that was before his parents introduced him to Gulf, he instantly loved Gulf but couldn't let Tao go, he knew that his parents wouldn't accept Tao because he was poor and was an orphan but stopped worrying once he met Gulf, a week before his marriage when Tao informed him about the pregnancy, he was very happy but it didn't cross his mind to marry Tao or cut off his wedding. He wasn't even sure about anything again, whether he loves Gulf more than Tao or vice versa, he doesn't know why he flaunts Gulf as his wife in front of Tao who has always been there for him and he didn't understand why he uttered Gulf's name while making love to Tao and still couldn't apologize to him, he also didn't understand why he forced himself on Tao, it was like he was becoming a different person, he was scared that his love for Tao was fading but he honestly loves his son though he is a son from his mistress, an illegitimate child but will forever be his first child.

"I love you Tao okay, stop worrying about all these, you know nothing can be done, I'm married to Gulf and I still keep you as a mistress but I can't let you go Tao, I love you baby and I'm sorry for everything, I know I have put you through so much pain, stop crying okay" Kris said while kissing the already crying Tao, Tao immediately hugged Kris,he missed this Kris not the last night version.

"I'm sorry for treating you like shit last night, I promise it won't happen again, I love you Tao" Kris said and kissed Tao passionately which lead to them having sex.

After that he wore his clothes and left after bidding Tao and his son goodbye promising to visit soon.

~~~~
Gulf was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door, he thought it was Mew because he has been checking up or him and his child since then but saw his husband, he didn't really know how to look at Kris because he was feeling guilty but he covered it with a fake smile.

"Hi baby, you're back..how was work there?" Gulf asked once they were inside the house

"Yes sweet it went well, I missed my baby" Kris said then kissed Gulf but after some seconds Gulf pulled back.

"Go and freshen up, will serve your lunch" Gulf said while trying to hide his feelings, he felt like throwing up when he kissed Kris, he was wondering if it was because he was carrying Mew's child but brushed it off to prepare lunch.

Kris then came downstairs after bathing for lunch then Gulf served the dishes and they started eating, after eating they went to the couch to cuddle while watching a movie.

"Kris I wanted to tell you about something" Gulf said breaking the silence

"Ok babe, what is it?" Kris asked gently while patting Gulf's hair

"I need to travel tomorrow morning
and will be staying there for ten months for some important office work, it was really an emergency and I really need to go" Gulf said while showing Kris his puppy face which made Kris laugh

"Fine fine babe, I'm just came back and you're leaving but no worries, just work hard and come back soon okay" Kris said while thinking in his heart a good opportunity for him to really spend some time with Tao and his son, he realized the way he has been treating Tao was really bad, calling Gulf as his wife in front of him, he was really behaving like a prick to a man that sincerely loves him and planned to make it up to him that's why he didn't ponder much on the issue of Gulf traveling.

"Ok babe, I'll be back before you know it okay" Gulf said while smiling

"Alright, I will miss you though, so can I eat my baby up now?" Kris asked

It didn't feel right to Gulf to have sex with Kris while carrying another man's child, he couldn't do that to Kris and also couldn't do that to Mew.

"Urrgh babe I will be leaving early, I have to sleep now okay, don't worry when I come back I'll be all yours all through okay" Gulf said trying to convince Kris

"Ok babe, I'm sleepy..let's go to bed" Kris said and lay down after the television was off

"I will be back babe, I'm thirsty"Gulf said and left the room, he wasn't thirsty, he just wanted to inform Mew that they were leaving the next morning, after texting him, he came back to their room and also slept off awaiting the next day.