Chapter 6

It's been a week since Gulf started noticing some symptoms in himself, he has been vomiting and craving for stuffs that he didn't like before, he was suspecting that he was pregnant but wasn't sure because he didn't know if Mew used a condom or not, he decided to meet Mew, thankfully his husband travelled for work abroad so he hasn't noticed anything yet.

~~~
Mew and Gulf decided to meet at a restaurant, Mew already sat waiting for Gulf and wondering what he wanted to discuss with him, just then Gulf came in.

"Hi P'Mew" Gulf greeted respectfully

"Hi Gulf and just call me Mew okay?" Mew said

"Ok Mew, uhm let's order before we start talking okay " Gulf said, then Mew called a waiter and placed their orders, they just talked casually about work till the waiter came and served their order.

Gulf was about eating when he scented the aroma of Mew's food, he felt nauseous but tried keeping it in, Mew noticed his discomfort

"Gulf are you okay? you're looking pale" Mew asked worriedly

"I'm fine Mew, let's keep eating" Gulf said while smiling to hide his discomfort because he couldn't tell Mew that he hates the smell of his food.

Gulf then concentrated on his food, Mew noticed that Gulf was eating a lot but shrugged it off thinking it's because of stress from work.

"How's Kris doing and is he back from abroad?"Mew asked

"He's doing great and he will be back next week from abroad" Gulf replied, he was about eating again when he caught the smell of Mew's food again, he couldn't hold his vomit anymore and quickly stood up while covering his mouth with his hands and hurriedly went to the restroom to puke, while still puking Mew then entered and rushed to him thinking he ate something bad

"Gulf are you okay? did you eat something you didn't like?" Mew asked while rubbing Gulf's back

"I'm fine Mew, I think I ate something bad" Gulf lied, he didn't want Mew to know that he has been puking a lot recently.

He then washed his mouth and hands and wanted to leave the restroom when he felt a little dizzy, Mew immediately noticed it and went to support him, he then held Mew and they decided to leave the restaurant because he wasn't in a good condition to discuss anything, Mew then paid, as they went outside..Gulf felt dizzy and fainted but Mew caught him and decided to take him to the hospital because he was scared that his friend's wife was really sick.

They arrived at the hospital and they quickly took Gulf inside to check on him, Mew wanted to call Kris but decided against it as he doesn't want to disrupt him from his work there.

Mew was then allowed after some minutes to see Gulf, the doctor went to run some tests to know what was wrong with him.

After a while, Gulf woke up and saw Mew beside him and panicked internally when he realized that he was in a hospital,he didn't want Mew to be with him when he goes to the hospital for a check up because he was scared to know that he might actually be pregnant with Mew's child.

"Mew, why are we here?..I want to go home now, I feel really good" Gulf said while trying to hide the panic in his voice

"No Gulf, let's wait..the doctor went to check on what was wrong with you, they took some tests so let's wait, you might be sick" Mew said worriedly

  Just as Gulf was about to say something else to convince Mew, the doctor entered while smiling and looking at the duo thinking that they are a couple

"Mr Gulf I took some tests and found out that you're two weeks pregnant, congratulations to you two, here are some prescriptions that would help you feel better" the doctor said while smiling and handed the result and prescriptions to them and left before Mew or Gulf could correct him about them not being a couple.

'Oh no, this is not happening to me' Gulf thought in his mind while looking at the result.

"Woww congratulations Gulfie, you and and Kris are gonna be parents!" Mew said while smirking at Gulf mischievously. When Gulf didn't reply anything and wasn't looking happy about the news, he got confused and worried

"Gulf??..aren't you happy that you're pregnant or are you scared that Kris wouldn't want the child? Don't worry he's not like that okay" Mew said thinking that maybe Gulf was worried about something like that.

"I have always been on pregnancy prevention shots since I got married to Kris and forgot to do so last two weeks and most importantly Kris and I haven't been intimate for the past two weeks" Gulf said quietly looking at Mew while Mew was still trying to process what Gulf said.

"You haven't slept with Kris for the past two weeks??..then ho.." immediately Mew's eyes widened when it occurred to him that he slept with Gulf last two weeks without a condom.

"You d-didn't use a condom that night right?" Gulf asked

"Y-Yes I didn't" Mew said apologetically

"It's done already.." said Gulf dejectedly

"..but I'm going to abort the child" Gulf said coldly

"What!!.." Mew shouted, even though they made a mistake, Mew didn't ever think that Gulf would bring up an abortion, Mew was disappointed at himself for impregnating his friend's wife, it wasn't intentional, he felt so guilty for having a child with someone that wasn't Arti but the deed was done already and a part of him was happy that he now has a little one, someone he could live for but now Gulf wants to abort the child.

"Don't you understand? I can't risk my husband knowing that I cheated on him with you mistakenly and now carrying your child" Gulf said, he didn't know what would happen when his husband finds out that he's pregnant with someone else's child when he has always been complaining to him for them to have their own children, he was so scared and could only think of an abortion.

"I understand but please don't abort my child, I promise to be with you throughout the pregnancy and after you give birth I'll take my child and go far away, then you can go to back to your husband" pleaded Mew, he was really desperate..he didn't want to experience losing a child again.

Gulf thought for while, he remembered that Mew lost his child before and this might affect him greatly again if he aborts the child, he doesn't want to abort the child too, he has never imagined aborting any of his children and after all it was not the child's mistake, it was his and Mew's mistake.

"Fine but don't do anything stupid, I don't want to ruin my marriage, I love my husband..after child birth take your child far away, understood??"Gulf asked with a heavy heart

"Yes yes, understood..thanks a lot Gulf, it means so much to me" Mew said gratefully almost wanting to his Gulf but he knew his boundaries

They left the hospital after buying the drugs and supplements for his pregnancy. Mew was driving Gulf back home when Gulf suddenly spoke..

"So how are we going to do it? I don't want Kris to figure out that I'm pregnant because the symptoms are really hard to hide especially puking" Gulf said irritably

"Uhm how about you tell him that you will be traveling for nine or ten months at most for some serious company work" Mew suggested, Gulf nodded as it was a reasonable excuse especially now that Kris was very busy with work.

"So when are we leaving?" Gulf asked

"In a week or two?" Mew said unsure

"We will go in a week" Gulf deadpanned

"Can't wait to be done with all these" Gulf mumbles to himself

"Ok, in a week then" Mew said

"Where are we gonna go to? It should not be a well known place, Kris has been traveling a lot..I don't wanna meet him or someone that knows us anywhere" Gulf said

"I have a perfect place for that, no need to worry" Mew said

Then he reached Gulf's house and went inside with him, Gulf was still tired and immediately slept off again, since Kris wasn't around, Mew then prepared some dishes for Gulf knowing that he would be hungry when he wakes up, then wrote a note for him that he went home and he should take care of himself, after that Mew then left so as not to make Gulf feel uncomfortable having him in his house when his husband wasn't around.