Chapter 7

Kris lied to Gulf about traveling abroad for work, he went to stay with Tao and his son for some days.

They just came back from the amusement park, they also ate dinner outside because it was their son's birthday who just turned 2 years. Tao was very happy that Kris didn't forget it.

Kris and Tao were cuddling and watching a movie when Liam woke up from sleep and started crying, Kris then went to carry Liam to cuddle him in order to stop crying but he continued to cry.

"Babe I think he's hungry, let me prepare cereal for him" Tao said to Kris then went to the kitchen to prepare cereal for Liam, he then came out with it and wanted to take Liam from Kris but Kris wanted to do it.

"Let me feed him babe, you know I'm not always around for this" Kris said

Tao then gave Kris the food and Kris started feeding Liam who immediately stopped crying and ate hungrily

"Aww my baby boy is very hungry..hungry lion"Kris said while laughing

"Like father like son, only difference is that you both hunger for different things"Tao said jokingly

"Yes baby and after Liam goes back to sleep be ready for me" Kris said while smirking

"I knew it" Tao facepalmed and they both laughed loudly which made Liam stop eating then looked at his parents confused on why they were laughing, it made Tao and Kris laugh more, then Liam joined them even though he didn't know what was funny, it was a very beautiful memory for them especially to Tao, it wasn't everyday they were together and happy.

Liam then slept off an hour after eating, Tao and Kris also retired to their bedroom.

"Tao I'm hungry now"Kris said with a puppy face

"You don't have to use the puppy face okay, doesn't suit you because I know you're a lion" Tao said while laughing at Kris.

"Well let's shower first then I will be all yours" Tao said seductively.

After a while, they were done with bathing, Tao was about to wear his night wear when Kris hugged him from the back.

"Why do you want to wear your night wear when I'll still remove it" Kris said while while kissing Tao's earlobe

"Wasn't actually gonna wear it, wanted to just tease you a little" Tao said while laughing

Kris then started kissing Tao while removing the towels that were wrapped on their waist, then carried Tao to their their bed and hovered on him, Tao moaned when Kris pinched his nipples, his nipples became over sensitive after giving birth to Liam.

Kris then spread Tao's legs and entered him, then started moving slowly while savoring the taste leaving Tao a moaning mess under him.

"Urghh Kris harder" Tao said, then Kris started moving a very fast pace with Tao moaning and squirming with his eyes closed in pleasure

"Urrgh you're so sweet Gulfie"Kris moaned and pounded deeper into Tao oblivious of what he just said.

Tao immediately opened his eyes wide when he heard Kris call Gulf not just with a nickname but during their love making, he then pushed Kris off him and slapped him..hard

"What the hell Tao, why did you push me when I'm close to release and why the hell did you slap me!" Kris shouted angrily at Tao

"Did you know whose nickname you called while inside me?..you called Gulfie!, so you think about him even during our love making huhh!" Tao shouted angrily at Kris while tears started streaming down his face

"Ohh I called Gulf during our sex, maybe it's because I'm missing my wife, let's continue from where we stopped, I need to release and remember I will be going back tomorrow" Kris said without feeling sorry for what he did, Tao just looked at Kris in disbelieve.

"K-Kris you called Gulf during our love making or should I call it sex like you did and you also said you're missing your wife, you sometimes make me feel like you're flaunting that you are married to Gulf, just tell me Kris..do you still love me or are you just here with me because of Liam or is it just the sex or both, the least you could do was to apologize for calling his name during our sex"vTao said while crying, he was really feeling worthless.

"Stop speaking nonsense Tao, let's get back to where we were" Kris said and was about bringing Tao back under him

"No, I'm not in the mood again, you have ruined everything after all I'm just a replacement of your wife for sex" Tao said

"Tao don't get me angry, I want you and I will have you" Kris said then dragged Tao back, forcefully spread his legs with Tao trying to struggle with him and entered him and continued pounding at a very fast pace not minding Tao that was crying, when he was done he then went to Liam's room to sleep there leaving Tao crying alone in the room.

Tao was in so much emotional pain because Kris has never forced sex on him, he felt used now and it was crystal clear to him now that Kris love for him had faded, he was just an unfortunate soul, it dawned on him that Kris was just there with him for the sex and his child, his only happiness was that his son was loved by his father though.

After a while he stopped crying because he couldn't change his fate, he was already hooked to Kris with his child and he couldn't take Liam away because he wanted his child to grow up with his father and with how rich Kris is, even if he ran away with their son, he would still find them, he doesn't even have any relative and isn't even rich so where was he gonna go to with his son, he wouldn't want his son to grow up suffering like he did, Tao then laughed sadly thinking about all these, he just had to endure for his son's future and happiness.

Tao then went to clean himself up and slept with a heavy heart hoping that the next day Kris would apologize to him.