Chapter 5

Gulf woke up with a throbbing headache, he then saw that he was not in his hotel room and panicked more when he felt a hand wrapped against his waist.

Ignoring his throbbing head, he immediately went out from the grasp of the stranger and panicked even more when he realized he was naked. Mew woke up from the noise that Gulf made and immediately his eyes bulged out seeing a naked man beside him and checked himself to see that he was also naked, Gulf immediately covered himself with part of the duvet.

"You!?!!..you are the man from the other company right? h-how did you get here?...d-did something happen between us?" Mew asked while shuttering

Gulf felt very guilty for cheating on his husband and wanted to cry as flashes of what happened last night replayed in his mind

"I guess something happened because my butt stings a little...just woww,I cheated on my husband now" Gulf said brokenly

Hearing that Mew felt his heart shattered because he broke the vow he made to his late wife Arti and felt even more guilty for having sex with a married man.

"Omg I'm really really sorry, I really didn't mean for it to happen" Mew said apologetically and guiltily as flashes of what happened also replayed in his mind

"It's done already and I guess we weren't both in our right senses" Gulf said

Gulf then wore his boxers and went to the bathroom to bathe, he was to go home earlier in the morning..when he was done, he came out and saw Mew had also put on his trouser, he quickly dressed up and left.

Mew also bathed, dressed up and checked out from the hotel.

Immediately he went back home, he quickly took a bottle of whiskey to drink out his pain and guilt cursing himself for not being able to control himself last night.

Meanwhile when Gulf came back home, he couldn't look at his husband without feeling guilty but hid his emotions well, he was happy to be home finally with his husband.

~~~~

Gulf has been busy in his workplace for two weeks now because of a lot of contracts with the Suppasit company, Kris was complaining that he wasn't giving him time again, Gulf tried to make him understand that he had a lot of work in his office but the main reason was that guilt was eating him up because of what he did, he couldn't even let his husband touch him intimately again, only kisses. Kris always went to Tao to relieve his stress since his wife was too busy for him again.

| KRIS & GULF'S HOUSE |

"Babe I will be bringing my friend over for dinner today,want him to meet you" Kris said while watching Tv

"Uhm which friend babe?" Gulf asked

"The one I told you about that lost his wife and child" Kris reminded Gulf

"Ohh alright babe, will make a lot of nice dishes for you guys" Gulf said while kissing his husband and left to the kitchen to start preparing the dishes.

Kris then called Mew and invited him over for dinner at 6pm then sent him his address.

By 6pm, Gulf was done preparing the dishes and was still in the kitchen dishing them out when the doorbell rang.

"I'm going to check on the person outside hon, I think he's here now, hope you're done with the dishes babe" Kris asked

"Yes baby, go open the door..I'm done" Gulf said

Kris then went and opened the door, seeing it was Mew he immediately hugged him and invited him inside then led him to the dining area while calling his wife.

"Babyyy he's here now, come and greet him" Kris called for Gulf

"Coming hon" Gulf replied

While Mew and Kris were gisting, Gulf then came out to greet the visitor but stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was, Mew looked up when he heard footsteps but froze when he saw who it was, silently praying that he was not the wife of his friend.

"Oh babe, you're here..this is Mew my friend, the one I told you about and Mew this is my lovely wife Gulf" Kris introduced them without noticing the dense atmosphere between them.

Gulf's heart was beating very fast and the guiltiness increased ten-fold when he realized that he mistakenly slept with his husband's close friend, he managed to act normal and shook hands with Mew who acted too but deep within them, their hearts were beating fast.

'So he was the one whose wife and child died' Gulf thought in his mind pitying Mew.

The dinner went well, Kris then excused himself when he had a call leaving Gulf and Mew together.

"Uhmm h-how are you Gulf?..I didn't know that you are my friend's wife and I'm sorry once again for the incident that happened, it's really a small world" Mew said awkwardly

"I'm f-fine, yeah it's a small world indeed, I heard about what happened to you from my husband about the loss of your wife and child, I'm sorry about that..hope you're are doing good?" Gulf asked trying to act normal

"Yeah thanks and I'm fine now, thanks for asking..hope we can put aside what happened and be friends?" Mew asked

"Sure Mew, hope you enjoyed your mea.."Gulf  didn't finish his sentence, he immediately ran to the toilet to vomit, thankfully his husband wasn't there if not he would start worrying Gulf thought in his mind, then he came back to the sitting room.

"Are you okay? why did you rush out like that?" Mew asked worriedly

"Yeah I'm good, just threw up from something I ate and please don't mention this to my husband, I don't want him to start worrying unnecessarily" Gulf said

"Ok Gulf, take care of yourself okay" Mew said worried for his friend's wife

"Sure Mew, I was asking if you enjoyed your meal" Gulf said

"Of course, it was delicious..just like my late wife's" Mew said while trying to hide his pain but Gulf noticed it

"Sorry again about your loss again Mew" Gulf said

"Thanks Gulf, I'm good" Mew said, just then Kris came back and after some discussions Mew decided to leave, Kris escorted him out while Gulf rushed to the toilet again to puke.