Chapter 12

The next morning, Tao woke up alone on the bed and remembered what happened the previous day, he felt broken but had to be strong for Liam and his unborn child.

He felt nauseous and quickly went to the bathroom to throw up, after a while he was done then brushed and showered, he was wondering how to break the news about his pregnancy to Kris especially now he sees him as a slut.

Tao then went downstairs and saw the nanny already preparing the breakfast then took over after giving her a leave to come back next week.
When he was done, he then went to Liam's room and saw he already dressed up as Kris already gave him a bathe after himself.

"Good morning Kris, breakfast is ready" Tao said quietly but Kris didn't respond, he just left the room. Tao then went downstairs with Liam only to find the house empty, he then guessed Kris went out then started feeding Liam and eating too.

When he was done he washed the dishes while keeping Kris share as he might be hungry when he comes back. After a while, Kris came back with some take away food.

"Kris did you go out to buy breakfast? I already prepared some breakfast for you" Tao asked surprised at Kris behavior.

"Keep your food to yourself or rather still you have gotten a rich man, call him and give it to him you slut" Kris then left to Liam's room.

Tao was speechless, he didn't know how to take Kris behavior, it has never happened before, he then took Liam to register him for schooling and to get his car back from the repair shop.

After an hour, they were done then he came back with Liam and decided to talk to Kris to tell him about the pregnancy and to solve their issues.

He then took Liam and made him sleep then went to his room and saw Kris operating his laptop.

"Kris can we please talk"

"Talk about what, how you have been cheating on me? I even wonder how long it has been going on right under my nose" Kris replied sharply

"Kris please stop this, you know I haven't slept with any man other than you, remember you were my first, how can I cheat on you, if it was the case, I could easily leave you regardless that Liam is your child, so please stop hurting me with your words, you even slapped me when I'm p-pregnant again with your child" Tao said with a heavy heart.

Immediately Kris heard the last part he stopped operating his laptop and faced Tao with anger written all over his face.

"You're w-what!!!?"asked Kris

"Kris I-I am p-pregnant again, I guess the last pill I took wasn't effective" Tao answered while shaking because he could see that Kris was very much angry.

"You slut! you dare get pregnant, who is the father of that bastard you whore!!!!! ANSWER ME BEFORE I KICK THAT BASTARD FROM YOUR WOMB!" roared Kris which made Tao flinch, Tao was beyond shocked, he knew that Kris would be angry but didn't totally get expect this, he even called his own child a bastard, how would he even try to clear his name now that Kris thinks that he's a whore and that the baby isn't his, he was really scared.

"K-kris please stop this, you're the father of course, how can you be asking me that question" Tao said while crying, he felt really hurt now

"I regret the day I met you Tao, I'm not even sure that Liam is my child, a whore like you can do anything to get a rich man, I thank God that I listened to my parents and married my lovely Gulf not a useless poor orphan like you" Kris words hit Tao straight to his heart, Tao stopped crying and kept looking at Kris with wide eyes surprised that it was how Kris had seen him all along, he suddenly became numb, the person that he loves with all of him just said that to his face but he had to keep his feelings aside as he needed Kris for Liam and his unborn child.

"I'm sorry Kris, I didn't know that I have been a burden to you, I wanted to work in order to take care of Liam but you refused me to, don't worry I will immediately look for a job tomorrow for my children, you don't need to spend on us again" Tao said brokenly

"Why not..you have rich people everywhere, which other work apart from whoring around, thank God I didn't marry you, I'm sure you would have f*cked all my friends and maybe including my relatives" Kris mocked

"I'm sorry about that, it's good you married Gulf" Tao said

"So who's the father of that thing in your stomach, I'm sure you don't even know the father" Kris said while chuckling wickedly

"...."

"Cat got your tongue?" Kris asked

"From tomorrow I'll call the nanny, she will permanently stop working here, then you will be the one cleaning and doing everything yourself, I'm not sure Liam is my child especially that unborn thing in your womb, I guess you will have to provide everything concerning them, Gulf will be the one to have my children not a slut like you, that guy from yesterday is definitely the father of that unborn thing, you think you can use me just because you do spread your legs for me huhh, it's not a big deal after all you have spread it for many people" Kris mocked

"Kris why...why, what did I ever do wrong to you, is it not enough that I am still with you even though you are married after all the years we spent together I still allowed you to get married to another person, you can insult me all you want but please don't involve Liam and my unborn baby, I swear with my life and that of my late parents Liam and the unborn baby belongs to you, I swear that you are the only man that has seen my nakedness, I swear you're the only man that I have slept with" cried Tao brokenly

"You're such an actor, well I can continue taking care of you all and leave the nanny to continue working but on two conditions" Kris said while smirking

Tao wondered what the conditions will be but he knew he had to agree to anything for the sake of his children's future.

"What are they Kris" Tao asked dejectedly

"You would never meet up with any man again and you will be my personal slut, that means you will stop whoring around, hope you can keep your hole to yourself and also means you would give yourself to me anytime and anywhere, you will no longer have a say to it, if you agree to my conditions then I'll keep on taking care of you and your children.

Tao felt a sharp pain in his heart when he heard Kris referring to their children as only his children.

"I agree to whatever you want Kris, so far you take care of Liam and my unborn child" Tao said

"Good" Kris said and continued operating his laptop while Tao then went to his son's room and cried his heart out then slept off waiting for this gloomy days.