Chapter 17

Tao is a month and two weeks pregnant now, the nanny was cleaning up the house, Kris already employed her back, Liam was in school while Kris and Tao were in the room because Kris called Tao over to his room.

"Uhm Kris you called for me?" Tao said quietly

"Mnn..come sit down with me" Kris said while pointing at the space beside him on the bed, Tao then went over to sit down.

  Kris then took Tao's hands into his hands which was surprising to Tao as he thought Kris called him for sex or blowjob or anything as that was how he has been treating him for the past one month.

"Tao?" Kris called which brought Tao out from his thinking Zone.

"Yes Kris, what is it...do you any problem" Tao asked worried about his love, yess despite everything Kris has put Tao through, Tao definitely still loves Kris.

"Tao I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for the way I have been treating you for the past one month, I don't know what happened to me, I didn't mean those words and of course I know you can never cheat on me, we have been with each other for ages, I also know that Liam and the unborn child belongs to me, Liam even looks like me more compared to you, I just said all those out of anger, you know how possessive I am about you Tao, it angers and pains me when I see you with another guy, you are meant for only me Tao, I can't bear to see you with other men.." I said to him but he was just sitted at a place with tears rolling down his beautiful face, I then cleaned them and continued with what I was saying;

"Stop crying baby, I'm also sorry about everything I said about Gulf and your upbringing, in fact everything baby, I'm sorry..you know I love you right? I love our children too and you're the best partner anyone can ask for, you're still here with me despite the fact that I'm married, I'm sorry baby for treating you like a whore..you don't deserve it, I take back everything that I said...let's go back to how we were, I really miss the love of my life" Kris then finished and Tao immediately hugged him, he has been suffering for a long time and was very happy hearing all these from Kris, never did he think that Kris would apologize to him, he thought that the love Kris has for him had faded but he was proved wrong.

"I forgive you Kris, I also missed you..please don't say those words you said to me again because they really broke my heart, I can never cheat on you baby and you know that, I understand that you were angry too, it's all gone now..thanks for coming back to me, I miss the old us, I love you Kris"Tao said with tears of happiness

"I love you too Tao, the mother of my children and my lovely wife" Kris said which made Tao's heart skip a beat because it was the first time of Kris calling him his wife after all those years of being together.

"Kris y-you called me your w-wife" Tao said

"Yes baby, you're my wife despite me not being married to you"Kris said and kissed Tao passionately  which was reciprocated with the same energy, they were both happy and in love.

"Baby I want to take you out on a dinner date" Kris said while smiling lovingly at Tao which made Tao's heart to skip a beat once more. It's been so long since Kris took Tao on a date, never has Tao been too happy.

"I guess someone is trying to make up for his mistakes" Tao said while grinning at Kris which made Kris laugh loudly.

"Well yes baby, I'm trying to make up for everything and also because I really to miss us together, we normally spend it with Liam but this time the nanny is going to sleep over because we ain't coming home today and it's going to be the both of us..well...with our unborn child too" Kris said which made them both laugh happily and loudly.

"Anything you say hubby, now get back to your work..I want to prepare food before Liam comes back from school, it would soon be time" Tao said which earned him a deep kiss from Kris before they parted.

After preparing the dishes, some minutes later Liam was back home, their school bus drops them home and takes them to school in the morning though Tao insists on taking Liam to school most of the time.

"Papa!!" little Liam calls Tao as he runs towards him

"Hi baby boy, how was school and hope you were a good boy"Tao asked while carrying his son to his room to freshen him up.

"Yes papa...Liam is a good boy" little Liam says while smiling and displaying his little milky teeth to his papa

"Ok baby...I trust you, come let me freshen you up now" Tao said

"Papa, where is Dada" little Liam asked his papa

"Baby, Dada is working in the room and maybe he's sleeping now, let's not disturb him now, when he wakes up you can go to him okay baby" Tao said and Liam pouts cutely at that making Tao to pinch his small lips, they both then laughed

After dressing Liam after his bath, Tao and his son were heading downstairs when Tao noticed his son tugging his shirt

"What is the problem baby?" Tao asked worriedly

"Papa...baby..how is baby?" Liam asked Tao while pointing to his stomach...Tao already told Liam about his younger sibling that would soon come.

"He's fine baby...as far as his/her senior brother is fine he/she would be fine too " Tao answered as he ruffled Liam's hair.

Just then, Kris came downstairs too and kissed his son who wanted him to carry him and he complied.

"Dada..Liam miss you" Liam says cutely

"Dada miss you too my baby boy..how was school, hope it was good" Kris asked as they both headed to dining table, Tao and the nanny were already serving the dishes.

"Yes Dada, school was good" little Liam replied

   They all then sat down for lunch,after they were done Liam went to do his assignments, they had a smart handsome kid. The nanny was asked to spend the night with Liam because they were going out and were going to return the next day.

  By 6pm, Tao and Kris were dressed beautifully and handsomely, taking each other's breathe away just like the first time they met.

Kris took Tao to a private five star restaurant, the foods were very nice and mouth watering, they discussed and cracked jokes during dinner, it was the best feeling for them, the dinner went well, they then lodged into a five star hotel too, Kris wanted the best for Tao.

They just finished many rounds of love making and were cuddling each other naked beneath the covers of the bed.

"Tao I wanted to ask you about something" Kris began after a while

"Ok Kris, what is it..I'm all ears" Tao replied back

"I want you and Liam to come with me to America, just a small vacation..I really want to travel with you guys" Kris said which made Tao's heart to flutter in happiness but he was still worried about someone that knows Gulf knowing about them.

"Are you sure Kris? You said Gulf travelled right? What if he travelled to America and we get to see each other or what if someone that knows Gulf sees us together and tells Gulf? I really like your idea Kris but unfortunately it's vey risky, I'm worried about you, I don't want to mess your life up" Tao said

"Naah you don't have to worry about Gulf baby..he told me he travelled to an Asian country and I doubt anyone that might know me or Gulf would see us there, so we're still going and that will be next week" Kris said firmly

"Ok Kris, if you insist and yeah next week is perfect because Liam would be having a mid-term break from the school" Tao said sweetly

"Alright baby and thanks for today...I really enjoyed it" Kris said while stealing kisses from Tao's face.

"I enjoyed it too Kris, thanks for today..it's one of my best days" Tao replied sweetly to Kris with his eye lids getting heavy

"Let's go to bed now, I must have exhausted my beautiful baby, we'll go home tomorrow..I already called the nanny and she said Liam is doing good, he already ate and went to bed" Kris said

"That's good, goodnight baby" Tao said
"Goodnight my love, sleep well"Kris replied and they both fell asleep, exhausted.