The Nightmare on the Dark Side of the Moon (3)

Springtrap was confused. "So far, I haven't been tormented." he shrugged.

"Ah, how cute~" a new voice said.

Springtrap looked at the front door, and saw that same spider from the taxi. Springtrap hissed.

"Come on, sweetheart! You won't be able to hurt me~" the spider teased, walking up to Springtrap.

Springtrap watched as the spider placed a finger onto his chest, then started slowly sliding it downwards. Springtrap felt really uncomfortable by this spider.

"Well, you seem far masculine then what I imaged, Mr. Afton~" the spider purred.

"Um-" Springtrap was starting to go red.

"Oh calm down! You'll like to have a bit of fun with me, hm?~" the spider whispered.

Springtrap was now growing red. "G-go away!" he hissed.

"Aww! someone's flustered!" the spider giggled.

"Angel Dust!" Charlie shouted.

Springtrap sighed with relief. The spider, assumed to be Angel Dust, looked at Charlie. "Aww! I was having fun, Char!" he groaned.

"Angel, he's new, and a murderer! He can kill you easily!" Charlie explained.

"Oh, is that so, big guy?" Angel asked, looking at Springtrap and did a thing with his eyebrows. Springtrap started going red again.

"Angie!" Vaggie hissed at Angel now.

Angel rolled his eyes. "Let me have my fun, you damn bitch." he growled.

Springtrap looked for a way to avoid this spider, so he headed to the counter.

"Mr. Afton? Where ya going?" Angel asked.

"Please call me Springtrap. I don't go by Mr. Afton anymore." Springtrap rolled his eyes. "And I wanna figure out what the fuck I'm gonna do here." he said.

"I see... Springy." Angel giggled.

Springtrap was at the counter now, and then he slammed his head onto the counter. He could hear Alastor laughing. HE'S STILL HERE?!

"Oh, what a lovely show! Bravo! Encore!" Alastor cheered.

"Oh, you're here, sugah." Angel looked at Alastor.

Alastor laughed. "In the demonic flesh, my arthropod friend!" he stood up from where he was.

Springtrap kept his head on the desk as Alastor talked with the three. What could go worse? I'd say seeing those damn animatronics here, ready to haunt the living shit from me. he thought with anger. He sighed, closing his eyes as if he was going to sleep. Just then, the lighting changed, and Springtrap was confused. Huh? he thought as Alastor began singing. Oh fuck this. Springtrap lifted his head up, and saw Alastor staring right at him.

"Well, what do we have here? Mr. Afton going to leave?!" Alastor asked.

Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"Well, surely its all too hard to believe!" Alastor sang.

"Shut up-" Springtrap began, but Alastor threw an arm over Springtrap, and began singing again.

"Well, it would be a shame!"

What startled Springtrap is he began singing too. "Don't be so lame!"

He covered his mouth at that.

"Well, we'll make this place as tip and top!"

"Shut up, you forgotten thot."

"AT THE HAZBIN HO-" Alastor was cut off by an explosion.

Springtrap felt Alastor move off of him, and he could actually control what he was saying.

"Oh dear, It seems we have guests!" Alastor said, going to the front door to see a giant blimp in the sky.

"Citizenssssss of Hell, prepare to all die!" a snake-like voice shouted.

(( OOO! Here comes that snakey boi!! Thank you for reading another chapter!! :D ))