What about Sanity that Makes One Sane? (4)

Springtrap followed Alastor to the front doors, seeing the blimp. God damn that's some blimp... Springtrap thought. Alastor chuckled.

"This is a fine predicament! Wouldn't you say, Mr. Afton?" Alastor asked.

"Stop calling me that, or I'll call you ginger." Springtrap threatened.

"Hahaha! You're one funny gent!" Alastor laughed.

Springtrap rolled his eyes. Just then, he saw Alastor summon a staff that looks like a microphone stand, which made Springtrap confused. As he summoned it, he spun it around, and then placed it down, the blimp exploding. Hissing could be heard, as the blimp lit on fire. Springtrap looked at Alastor, as he laughed again.

"Who wants to have some jambalaya?" Alastor asked, chuckling.

"Not me." Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"Oh, have a sense of humour, Springy!" Alastor grinned.

Springtrap groaned. Charlie came up to them, worried. "What did you do to Sir Pentious' blimp?" Charlie asked.

"Oh I just blew it to smithereens! Nothing big, really!" Alastor laughed.

"It exploded into flames, it was really bright." Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"Well, since you all are working at the Happy Hotel, why not get proper uniforms, eh?" Alastor went to snap his fingers, which made Springtrap stop him.

"I ain't wearing shit, you stupid deer." Springtrap hissed.

But Alastor snapped, and everyone was in a uniform similar to Charlie's, even Springtrap was wearing one too. he hissed at Alastor, which sounded like an angry hissing that you would hear from a cat.

"Much better, if I do say so myself!" Alastor joked.

Springtrap groaned and rolled his eyes. End my suffering now.

~*TIME SKIP*~

Springtrap was now working at the counter, which made him feel like he was working at the pizzeria. Why did I agree to this? he asked himself. He looked at the other worker, Angel, who was busy reading a magazine, which made Springtrap jealous. He sighed, rested his head onto the palm of his hand, feeling tired. I just want a break. He grumbled, which caught Angel's attention.

"Well, Mr. Afton! You seem tired of your job! Can I offer a helpin' hand?" Angel started walking up to Springtrap.

"Go fuck yourself." Springtrap argued.

"As long as you watch me do it~" Angel purred.

Springtrap slammed his head onto the counter. I want to die. he thought with anger.

"Aww, is Mr. Afton being a wuss?~" Angel asked, placing a hand onto Springtrap's head.

"God damnit I hate you." Springtrap hissed.

"Aww, love you too, babe~" Angel placed a loving kiss onto Springtrap's head.

Springtrap hissed, feeling very uncomfortable right now. He then heard the familiar sounds of Charlie's shoes coming up, which made him relieved.

"There you two are!" Charlie called.

"Hey, Char. I was just with my baby here, chatting away the day~" Angel purred.

"Help me damnit." Springtrap looked at Charlie.

Charlie sighed. "Maybe. But you should know that we're gonna take a break, got it?" she asked.

"Finally! Time to hit the bar!" Springtrap got up and headed to leave.

Springtrap was walking when he heard Angel following him. "Which bar, sugah?~" he asked.

Springtrap made an ear splitting screech, which made everyone in the hotel jump. Angel didn't look surprised at all.

"Nice try, babe. I get that too much, so it doesn't scare me~" Angel grinned.

Springtrap groaned, looking at the front doors. "Fine, you can come, but I wanna go to the best bar. Got any ideas?" he asked, going to leave.

"Oh, of course, sweetheart! Leave all the heavy work to me!" Angel chuckled, obviously flirting.

Shut the fuck up. Springtrap grumbled in his head as the two left the Happy Hotel for the night.

(( the next Chapter might be a lemon!! So I will put up the mature warning!! ))