5: The Pulverizer...

"Where

"Where... is... April O'Neil!?"

The Pulverizer had had enough. Since his own reckless mutation, he had been stowed away in Donnie's lab and had been keeping the aforementioned turtle company and maybe lent him his ears. Though ironically and literally, he didn't have them anymore. Every day and every night, he wordlessly listened to Donnie's talks. Some topics included his brothers, his irrational fears, but mostly it was about his crush, April O'Neil. He had learned many things about her because of the turtle's stories, and every detail he had absorbed from them and, most recently, his tirades, he began having a desire to befriend this April. Just earlier, after Donnie set up his voice box, the first thing he had said to him, rather than the quick sound test, was a confession of his infatuation to the redhead. "I... like... Ap-ril, Don-nie..." He said, though the purple-masked turtle took his words differently. "You and me both," He replied. The Pulverizer felt annoyed, he meant it in another way.

Then he decided to escape.

After Donnie was dragged away from the lab by Master Splinter, he drank the mutagen that was inconsiderately left on the desk, thus giving him the capability to grow limbs. He wasted no more time and took off towards the surface with the stolen picture frame in hand. He had only intended to ask people for help to look for the girl in the picture. When the police arrived at the scene, The Pulverizer did the same thing to them; ask for help to look for her. Relentlessly, the two cops attacked him and knocked the picture out of his large, solid-gooed hands.

"Stupid humans... hurt... me!?"

It was then the mutant fought back, patently angered of their assault. The humans were punched back to their cruiser, their batons demolished by acid hands, and The Pulverizer continued his search for April. He doesn't realize what was coming in his way. There will be more than April, maybe even the turtles, to stop him from his hunt.

----

"Pick up, pick up!"

(Y/n) pressed the call button on April's contact for the seventh time. Her friend usually texts her whenever she comes back to her apartment, it became a routine for both of them to let each other know they came back home safe and sound. April had started the chain, though her reason was she only wanted to try out her new phone after 'breaking' her old one. It was oddly bulked-shaped and had a pattern of a turtle's shell. Of course, the (h/c)head admired the device, having a spot for gadgetry. She had requested to eyeball it, but the redhead unhesitantly, but politely refused.

She also knew that April never misplaces her phone. She always kept it in her pocket. She always answers on the second ring. She always texts back after ten seconds. When she doesn't, (Y/n) instantly knows something was dead wrong. After leaving her with Casey earlier, which she regretted because she promised not to leave her alone to a boy but she was too creeped out to stay any longer, she counted on April to assure her before bed that she made it home, considering she had to stay out in public later than usual. But she didn't.