•The morning of.•

It's December in New York. It's getting cold and frosty. It's time to pull out winter coats and jackets.
Your 19 almost 20 and have been living in New York for 2 years now. Your a retail employee at Macy's. You came here to be a celebrity and start a big acting career. But when you didn't get into your dream college, you gave up. You live with your too roommates Ellie, and Marco. You've known Ellie since high school and you both knew you wanted to move to NYC together. Ellie found a boyfriend right after she graduated (Marco) and asked if he could move in with us. I of course wasn't going to say no. So now Ellie, Marco and I live in a small 2
Bedroom apartment. Ellie and Marco fight a lot  so Marco normally sleeps on the couch.

Now that you have a little bit of background we can continue the morning.

I wake up to hear Ellie powering on the coffee pot. It was Friday, my day off. Which is great because it's the holidays, and Macy's is the last place you want to be on a Friday. It was chilly in the apartment so I rapped my snowflake blanket around me and stumbled out into the kitchen.
"Morning sleepy head!" Ellie says handing me a cup of coffee.
I mumble and take the coffee to the couch.

"Why so moody this morning y/n?"

"I had this Karen come into the store last night and she wouldn't shut up about the prices of the items on the shelves but I repeatedly told her I didn't make the prices, but of course that didn't stop her, so now I have a raging head ache from her loud voice booming through the store."

"Man that sucks, I'm sorry. You should do something fun for your day off!!"

"I haven't taken a walk around the city in a while."

"That's a great idea! I would go with you but Marco got a splinter in his eye so I have to take him to the hospital."

"What??!! When??"

"Oh last night."

"Why haven't you taken him yet?!!"

"I don't know I guess I forgot."

I roll my eyes. I head to my room pick out my clothes. Black leggings and a maroon sweater. I put not much but a little bit of makeup on. Just some mascara and lipgloss. I slipped on my shoes, then my coat and headed out the door.