•The proposal•

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT. I am so in love with this man and he makes me so happy. I wanted to look my best to go to dinner tonight. Now I wasn't 100% sure he was gonna propose tonight. But I've been talking about getting married non stop. I leave my rings around the house, and I hum the wedding tune you walk down the isle to around the house. John gave me plenty to time to get ready at our apartment. He left early to go fix our reservation or something at the restaurant. It was just me alone in the apartment. Of course Petunia was there too.

I put on a short black dress and accessorize with jewelry. I go to put my tall high heels on to get ready to leave.

I notice Petunia smelling and chewing on my shoes.

"Petunia no!! Bad dog!" I yank the shoes out of her mouth all covered in slobber now. I notice something attached to her collar. It was a note addressed to me.

I open it and read the note written in Johns hand writing.

"Hi my love. There's been a change of plans. I would like you to meet me were you first new you loved me. There's no right on wrong answer, just follow your heart.
And p.s I know you hate those high heels so I bought you a new pair of sneakers. :) there in your closest.
XOXO
John"

Just when I think this night couldn't get any better. I throw Petunia a treat and put my sneakers on practically rushing out the door because I was so excited to see John.

I started to walk out the apartment building when I stopped.

Where was I going to go? What if I went to the wrong place?

Well I met John when he helped me up in the ally way. I'll go there.

But what if he thought I was crazy for having love at first sight??

I have to trust John.

I made my way to the streets hoping I would see John waiting for me.

I walk around the corner to see the spot where John had saved me. There was another note laying on the ground on the exact spot where I fell.

"Lay here" the note says.

This man was crazy.

Thankfully no one was here in the dirty alleyway while I lay on the ground. I sit down and lay myself on the concrete.

I hear someone walking towards me.

The walking gets faster.

John came to me and swooped me off my feet lifting me into the air, our lips crashing into each other.

He sets me down as we stand looking into each others eyes.

"Y/n." He gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"YES YES!!" I smush him in a hug. He slips the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly.

"Maybe you weren't such a bad idea after all..." I wink at him and smile.

He holds me so tight to his body.

"Your not so bad yourself y/n" he wraps his arm around my shoulders and we walk down the street.

How did I score him?! He's just so perfect.

"John...." I say as we keep walking.

"Yes beautiful?" He brushes a piece of hair out of my face.

I let out a deep breath. "Thank you." I turn to John and throw my face into his shirt crying. He hugs me rubbing my back.

"What do you mean?" He looks back down at me.

"I've never had anyone......actually want to......be with me."

He rests his forehead on mine and wipes my tears with his fingers.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

We kiss under the moon light forgetting all the bad things that have happened in the world and only thinking about us, and our future. I can't wait to spend the rest on my life with him.
He's all mine.