•Johns Apartment•

We head to Johns apartment.
We made a little small talk on our way there.
"What did that guy do to you anyway?" He said.

"He grabbed my waist, pushed me to the ground, and took my bags."

He frowned.

"I've lived here for 2 years and that's never happened to me."

"It can be scary." He rubbed my shoulder.

"I'm y/n by the way."

"I'm John Mul-."

I interrupted, "Mulaney. Trust me I know everything about you. Oh, umm not in like a weird stalker kind of way it's just I'm a huge fan of yours and you know I'm kinda really nervous because I never thought I would meet you and-."

"It's ok. It's great to know I have fans." He smiled and I smiled back. I still couldn't believe how he was right next to me.

We got to his apartment. A takes the keys and puts them in the door. Petunia rushes to sniff me.

"Hush Petunia it's ok." He says "Why do people hush animals?"

"They've never spoken!" I replied.

We both laughed. He has the best laugh.

He took me to the couch and laid me down on his couch.

"I'll go get the first aid kit."

Petunia comes up to the couch and I pet her. Her smooshed face breathing loudly.
John comes back with the supplies.

"Here, change into these shorts so we can clean your wounds...." He said awkwardly. He handed me a faded orange pair shorts.

"Ok...."

"The bathrooms right over there." He pointed.

I head to the bathroom. It was so cool to be in here. I changed into the shorts. They fit so snug. I think we have the same hips. Before leaving I snoop. I probably shouldn't, but how could I not? Lots of men's cologne, hair gel, the normal. I did find a Bobby pin. It must of been when Anna still lived here. It's such a shame they spilt up. I head back out standing awkwardly in his shorts.

"They look great." He smirks.

I sit back town on the couch and he begins to clean my wounds.

"I'm sorry if this might hurt."
He pours the hydrogen peroxide on my knees.

I wince.

"I'm so sorry, im almost done." He rubs my legs. I've never felt so calm. I felt so safe. It felt like it was just me and John.

"Oh you have a cut on your chin too."

He leans towards me to clean it. His face inches away from mine. I was so nervous. I could barely breath. He looked up. We made eye contact. His blue eyes glistening.

"Ahem..." he clears his throat.

We back away from each other.
I take a deep breath.

"Well you can stay here for as long as you need to, I have nothing else's to do tonight."

I really shouldn't be here. He's a celebrity, I'm underage, I can't be with him for to long without wanting to put my hands on him.

I smiled "Thank you so much, but I should really get going."

I tried to get off of the couch but my knees buckled and I fell to the floor.

"Woah!" He picked me up and put me on the couch.

"Maybe you should stay here for a little bit longer." His tone sounded like he wanted me to stay.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt."

"We can watch some t.v if you want." He said grabbing the remote.

"That sounds fun."

He sat on the couch next to me grabbing a blanket for him self. He scrolled through Netflix and the thousands of shows and movies they have. I wasn't sure what John liked to watch other than crime shows.

"Oh here we can watch this show I like called The Floor is Lava. It's like Wipeout but with fake lava."

"I would love to watch that."

We sit on the couch watching the show.

I still couldn't stop replaying the moment that guy grabbed me. I was still so confused.

"Humph.......I just don't know why that guy would wanna take me. What's so special about me?" I said.

"Well you a pretty girl and umm..."

My face got bright red. John just called me pretty. Was my life becoming a fairy tale?

"Oh well thank you."

John blushed too.

I shivered a little from the cold air flowing through the apartment.
John noticed.

"How rude of me! Here take some of my blanket."

He came up to me wrapping me and him together in a blanket. Our knees touching. Elbows touching too. I wasn't sure where to put my hands. I was so embarrassed, I was so nervous. And John could sense that. He rubbed my shoulder and I leaned on his arm. I took a deep breath.

He looked at me. He looked like he wanted to say something. But something was holding him back.

"Can I ask you something." John sits up.

"Sure go ahead. I sat up too.

***CLIF HANGER SORRY JUST SWIPE AND READ THE NEXT CHAPTER ***