•What now?•

I feel arms wrapped around me. I had honestly forgotten about last night. I was thinking I would wake up in my apartment. Alone. But I could feel Johns heart beating on my back. Him holding me. I held his hands. I turn over to face him. He opens his eyes. He kinda looked shocked to see me. As was I. But then he smiled.

"Would you like some coffee?" He says to break the ice.

"Sure."
We both get up off the couch. The air is still awkward.

"If you need to freshen up I have extra toothbrushes and deodorant in the bathroom."

I take up his offer and head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and stare at myself in the mirror. What did I just do? I was almost ashamed of my self. But on the other hand, this was John Mulaney. I never felt  this much lust for someone before.
I walk out of the bathroom to see John standing in the kitchen.

"Get everything you need?"

"Mmhmm."
He hands me a cup of coffee.

"I-I wasn't sure what you wanted in it so I just put some pumpkin spice creamer because who doesn't love that?" He laughs.

"You were right." I smile and sip my coffee.

We're we gonna talk about what happened last night? I didn't want to ruin things but bringing it up.

"So I just wanted to say-" John starts to speak but is interrupted by my phone ringing.

"I'm so sorry just give me one second." I say answering the number on my phone.

-Hello?
-Is this y/n l/n?
-Yes who is this?
-This is your boss Mark. Your an hour late for work.
-SHIT. I'm on my way.
I hang up the phone and slam my palm into my face.
"That was my boss I forgot I had to go to work today."

"I'll take you in." John says quickly.

I head to the door grabbing my jacket.

"No really it's fine I'll walk."

"Y/n really it's fine, where do you work?" He says grabbing my arms

"Macy's."

"After last night I don't want you waking along on the streets. I couldn't live with myself If something happened to you and I could have prevented it."

I start to get tears in my eyes. I don't even know why. I was just so emotional.
My lip quivers. I burst into tears and hug John.
He embraces me tightly. He whispers in my ear.
"It's alright you safe."
He rubs my back.
I cry into his grey t-shirt.

"How about you not go to work today?" John suggests.

I nod. I hate my Job anyway.

"Can you take me back to my apartment? I just really want to shower and shave."

"Of course I can."

He grabs his jacket and we walk out the door.

We both sit in his car. It was so clean and slick.

John starts talking. "So I know...well..I-I just wanted to talk about last night. I'm sorry if I did some thing that made you feel uncomfortable. I never want to make anyone upset-"

"John, you did.....what you did was...............You didn't make me un comfortable in any way. The last thing I want you to feel is like you did something wrong. You did everything right."

His cheeks glow red.

"I don't really know what that was or what came over me I just-." John looks at me.

I smile at him.

Were at a red right. We both look at the red light than back at each other. We lean close to each other and kiss, his hand reaching for my thigh. I never wanted to stop kissing him. It's like we have the same mind. I wasn't sure what this was but I wanted to see what would happen.

Next thing I know we were at my apartment.

"Well this is me ." I point to the building.

He pulls over to the side of the road.
I open my door to get out.

"Be safe please y/n." He says. He was more stern this time.

"I will."

There he goes. God I just wanted to hold him forever.

He drives off and I walk into the building. I get a text from Ellie.

**Pretend that doesn't say 8:19 pm 😳😹**