Chapter 6

A/N: so... yes. This is legit chapter this time, but we goin back to Hawks. And this is where it gets confusing. First, let's call the moment where Hawks is at home with Miruko "Day 1". The whole thing with Dabi happened the next day in the afternoon, so we'll call this "Day 2" so right now, this chapter is about what Hawks was doing on "Day 2" at the same time that the whole villain thing was going on. Hopefully that cleared some things up so let's do this shiz!!!!

"Are you sure you're physically fit to go on this mission?" Hawks had forced himself out of bed after very little sleep, and had gone to All Might to tell him he would take the job. He nodded. "If you're information is right, then Touya could be involved with villain, and he'll possibly become an issue. I can watch him, and keep tabs. Hopefully he'll let go of the fact that I'm there to spy on him, proving him innocent."All Might tilted his head. "And if he doesn't?" Hawks sighed. "If he doesn't then he's proven himself to be a possible threat and therefore will have to be removed." All Might's eyes widened slightly in surprise. He hadn't expected Hawks of all people to say that his friend may have to be 'removed'. "Alright." He said after some hesitation. Hawks gave a slight smile. "When do I start?" All Might tilted his head, lost in thought. He looked back at Hawks. "Right now I guess."

A/N: hey again!!! Sooo, I know this chapter is short! The next one will be longer.