(prologue)

As I got to the front of the speeding car to punch a dude with heavy fucking armor.(Like do you need that) anyway I punch him so hard into the air, as I went off the vehicle in the process. Luckily Ellie and Right Hand Man made it to the rocket so I was happy about that. Suddenly I realized the group of solders around me then the rocket rocket started to blast off. Then I started to fall onto the ground looking straight up realizing I'm on the ground. As I panicked I immediately went into an abandoned tank reversed onto the back of the tree with the barrel of the tank facing the ground and fired it.

The tank shot up into the air I got out of the tank and jumped to the rocket. As it looked like I wasn't going to make Reginald whom I saved earlier by shooting the solders around him grabbed my hand and said "I got you henry. You know I could drop you right now and nobody would know." he looked at me with a expression like he wanted to do it. As I looked at the ground knowing how big of a drop that would be and I was worried that he would do it. "But why would I do that." he said as he pulled me back up into the rocket I was relieved that he didn't do it as the door shut right behind us. "I saw you out there you put your self on the line to save the toppat clan you truly earned my respect I can't think of a better person to lead us."

The rocket got into orbit me and Reginald went up to the stairs and into the Orion lounge where Ellie and Right hand man were. Both were surprised that I even made it into the rocket I shrugged as if it was not big deal.

Ellie was like "henry you made it I was worried that you wouldn't make it here. since I'm new here what are we doing Henry." I replied "well now that we are in space we need to first get set up in here and then after we get set up I'll gather everyone in the toppat clan to recruit you into it." she smiled as I was about to say something one of the toppat members Burt Curtis, informed me that we have lost 41 members of the toppat clan during the government raid. I was like "damn 41 members" he said "yep" well then I told right hand man and Reginald to help out with getting things set up. Then I told Burt "Burt get the communications set up and test to see if their working". "Alright" he replied, then I told Ellie " Ellie since your new here I'll give you a tour and I'll check on everyone is doing alright." Ellie responded "alright then" then I motioned her to follow me and I said "follow me Ellie, lets show you our vault."