Chapter 1 Setting up

As soon RHM, Reginald, and Burt left the Orion lounge I decided to give Ellie a tour of our space station. I motioned Ellie to follow me into the vault, as I opened the door into vault I seen Cool Katie, The Ruffian, and Floyd Winters putting our stolen valuables. "Hey chief why are you in the here. Also who is the person next to you" replied Floyd. "I'm Ellie, I'm new here so henry is going around and checking to see how everyone is doing." "Ok then well henry we are starting to put away our stolen valuables we have put away the Norwegian emerald, and the Romanian ruby in so far." I was pleased with our members so I turned to Ellie "Ellie this is our vault this is were we are putting all of our stolen valuables in. Right now we have our emerald and ruby in so far but these guys are putting the stuff in the vault so that's it then any questions Ellie."

"Yes I have a few question first who are these guys anyway?" I replied "the one with the fucked up hat is The Ruffian he is usually on the front lines. The one with the brown hair and black top hat is Cool Katie, and the one who we were talking to is Floyd." Ellie replied "okay so my second question is what happened to RHM like why does he have cybernetic enhancements." "The reason why RHM has cybernetic enhancements is because I Whooped his ass." She looks at me with a slightly shocked but not surprised face. Then she asked "my last question is were are the living quarters at." I said we'll get to them then follow me, I'll take you to downstairs and we'll see how everyone is doing down their."

As we left the vault and into the Orion lounge I can see RHM and a few other toppats outside the station preparing our satellites outside the station. Because RHM is a cyborg he doesn't need a space suit while all of the other toppats do need one outside the station.

We went down stairs and found that most of the supplies in storage has been almost out of storage I can even see some of the toppats working on the central core. Then I seen Reginald approaching me "hey Henry we almost got the stuff out of storage and into the rest of the station. Since we were almost done unloading I had some of the members to start working on our central core. Once that is complete we should have a stable source of power. We should be up and operational within three hours. Also Henry if you're wondering were RHM is he is setting up our solar panels and our offsite station satellites." I Replied " I know I seen him and a few other members working on our communication satellite." Reginald then looked at Ellie "so Ellie right, how do you feel about our station so far?" Ellie replied "well I'm impressed really I am like you guys did all of this just to get away from governments and raid any place on earth like wow." Me and Reginald smiled and Reginald looked at me and said "so Henry when are we officially going to recruit Ellie into the toppat clan and what rank would she be." I Replied "when we get everything set up I'll call in everyone and have everyone gather around us in the Near the cockpit and see will be recruited into the Toppat clan." As for her rank I wanted it to surprise Ellie with her ranking so I simply shrugged and said "I don't know about her ranking but we'll get to that when the time comes. Anyways get back to work Reggie alright." Reginald nodded and immediately went to helping out the other toppats I turned to Ellie and asked "any question." She shooked her head no "alright lets move to our living quarters."

As we were heading to our living quarters Ellie asked me "so what is my rank henry you didn't say it to Reginald when we were in the storage area why." I told her "well I know what your rank is I just want to surprise you with it." She said oh ok "so I'm just going to be a recruit, a guard, or a higher up in such." I said "you will be a higher up within the toppat clan that about as far as I'm going to tell you ok." she had a shocked face as if she was wondering what rank is she going to be I know she will be my right hand lady/ second in command but she doesn't know that yet and I want to surprise her with it. 

We got to my living quarters as we opened the door to my living quarters there in the middle of the room standing on a pedestal is the tunisian diamond the first gem I stole successfully without getting locked up in prison in the process. "Wow that's the tunisian diamond I remember as we were heading to the jungle base. That you stole this gem before you were even apart of the toppat clan right." I shook my head yes and gave her a thumbs up. I look at Ellie and said "this is our living quarters let me show you around this place. obviously this is the tunisian diamond but there is more to our living quarters right over here on the left hand side is our gaming area we have two Nintendo switch, an Xbox, and even a PlayStation." Ellie was in shock about the gaming area. "But wait there's more to our living quarters in front of us is a perfect view of earth and on the right hand side is some escape pods just in case of an emergency. upstairs is our bedroom Ellie lets go up the stairs and into the bedrooms Ellie this is my bedroom." as I opened the door to my bedroom there is a king sized bed in the middle of the room with some of the artwork that the toppat stole hanging around the room. I motioned Ellie to follow me and we passed the bathroom and we went into Ellie's room which also had some of the artwork that the toppat clan stole hanging around, but their was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. "Ellie this is your room you get a bedroom in the chiefs quarters while most of the toppat members are stuck sitting in bunks." 

Ellie looks at me and says "so for helping you get out of prison and being your best friend I get a bedroom in the chiefs quarters." I told her "since your my best friend and you did help break me out of prison I do have more for you but that I'll wait until you are recruited into the toppat clan." "ok then" Ellie responded

I motioned Ellie to follow me as we went down stairs I grabbed the Nintendo Switch's and gave one to Ellie and said "as we are waiting for the rest of the toppat clan to get set up let's play some smash."