Chapter 9 Relaxation?

A week went by after the events at the military base I was getting use to having cybernetics. Me and Ellie were sitting down in our living quarters and just playing Super smash bros. An hour later we were sitting down at the table with other high ranking members to discuss a heist that we were planning on the Government Depository which has two hundred and eighty million dollars worth of gold bars. I explained to everyone "alright the Depository has top of the line security and has been one of the top places that the clan wanted to attack for ages. But now since that we are comfortable up here it is time to preform the big one the heist that would go down in history as the greatest heist ever done by the clan. But we need a plan we would be nothing without a plan so anyone have a plan." 

Everyone starts shrugging then I said "alright everyone I will give everyone an hour to come up with a plan and we'll meet back here in an hour alright." As I got out of the meeting room and got myself a cup of coffee I get a message from one of our members that Charles has escaped his cell and that his whereabouts are currently unknown. As soon as I heard that I had everyone be on high alert as I sat down in my office. I sat down and as I sipped my cup of coffee a couple of toppat members said that thirteen members are now dead. The bodies that the toppat members said that the trail of bodies are from armory five to the hallway near the hall of previous leaders. Then Sledge Mcrush  who was in the hall of previous leaders says that Charles that Charles is in the hall with him and that he needs back up. I immediately ordered any toppats near the Sledges position to go there immediately.

As I got to the hall it was to late Sledge was dead a member told me that his final words were that the prisoner went down the ladder which leads to the core before dying. I sent some members after him then I thought maybe he's heading towards the escape pods that are on the hallways where we have our solar panels on. without hesitation I went to the escape pods on the other side of the station and waited for Charles to come to me.

An hour and fifteen minutes later I heard a status report that fifty four members are deceased then I seen Geoffroy Plumb fall on the floor with a knife in his eyeball I said make it fifty five. As I look at Charles who was pulling the knife out of the body I said "Hey ya Charles you've been busy huh so I know that you really want to go home, but with the genocide that you've done I cannot allow such things happen in my station." Charles with his face full of determination to go home said "please let me go home the escape pod is right over there." I said "drop you weapon first then I will let you go home." Charles looked at me with suspicion and moved a step forward with his hand gripping his knife tightly. I chuckled and said "if you take another step forward you are really not going to like what happens next." Then he moves on foot over to me since he was using a knife I decided to us blade forme. "Sorry Charles you should've dropped your weapon." I said disappointedly. Then I lock eyes with Charles as he raised his knife and I had my blade ready to go. 

Without warning Charles immediately charges at me with full speed I block his attacks with my blade and then grabbed his arm with my right arm. Threw him to the ground and hit him with my blade sending him across the hallway to the other side. As I got my jet packs ready and speeded to charles position with my blade in hand going at mediocre speed I went to Charles position in seconds and tried to stab him he dodges falling on the ground with his knife slipping out of his hand. I kicked the knife to the other side and stepped on his hand and I lock eyes with him "Charles now with your knife out of your hand will you just go into an escape pod and leave my station." But I turns my hand into a baseball bat and knocks Charles out cold. Then I picks up Charles with a sigh of relief goes to the escape pods which are like one hundred and two meters away since I just whack Charles across the room. As I got to the escape pod as he looked at Charles and then looked at Geoffroy's body and sighs and throws Charles inside the pod before sending it back to earth.

As I got back into the discussion room with the rest of the higher ups I said that the meeting will be postponed for tomorrow since of the mass genocide that happened on my station. As everyone left the room me and Ellie were walking back to the quarters and talked about what happened. As we got into the quarters I sat on the couch and sighed and looked at my right hand lady and said "Ellie you know about the mass killing that happened here." Ellie looks at me with a confused face "yeah?" "I let Charles go home in an escape pod after I knocked him out" I told Ellie. Ellie who was pissed at that said "WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM GO AFTER WHAT HE DID." I simply said "something in me couldn't bring myself to kill Charles no matter how much I tried to do it I couldn't." Then Ellie walks over to me sits next to me and said "even though I would of killed him you did what you had to do and I may not agree with it but you made that choice to not kill him and I can respect that." I looked at Ellie and gave her a hug and said "thank you" as she said "no problem Henry I'm always here for you." Later that day we decided to sleep in my bed in my room for the duration of the sleep.

The next day was here in our space station I gave a speech to the members of the clan as we had an escaped prisoner that escaped and killing fifty five members in the process. "Today I would like to gather you all here today. Yesterday we had an escaped prisoner killed fifty five members of the clan unjustly just to get home. Well they made it to an escape pod and escaped the station but I would like to bring your attention to the members that have died yesterday. These members have put their lives to save the clan and there sacrifice will not be forgotten and now a moment of silence for our fallen members." Then the room was silent some members cried but that was normal and now I looked at the eject button and ejected the members into space. After a while the members resumed to enjoying life on the station as I have my arm wrapped around Ellie just looking at the bodies floating in space.