love

*Love*
In this world everyone has different ideas about love that mean the changes in culture and the religious beliefs it is differ from people to people.
Also according language also there is a little different .the true love is not only being kind also being anger while doing mistakes too. Because that loving person will worry about you in everything .he or she will have the fear to lose you then sometimes they will behave so hardly with us .
Maybe we can think that because of their hardness they are stop loving us or they had decrease in their love .but that's not the truth they still love you so much . maybe we can't measure the extend of their love.
But people running after the lust.it is the happiness which is temporary. Maybe some of us still don't understand the love of our parents.as a example we can say the love between sibilings those love is amazing.mostly everyone have sibilings.They would have experience in fighting with each other .if they fight also they won't prefer to see each other's losses or sadness.they will be their side when they got any problem . That's why sometimes we can't measure the love.But it's so much prettiest thing in the world . some people would say that the world will exist because of love Maybe it's true.
Not maybe exactly it's the truth..