journey to sister's boading

That was the time I was waiting for the exam results of my advance level exam.Then i should waited for more three months . In that time my sister was learning in University.she got married before enter the university Then s
IN that time she had one year old son.her University was too far from the house .then she was boad in a house with my grandma . suddenly grandma got sick .Then she went back to the home .Then my sister was alone in her boading house .also she couldn't attend the university lectures well because she must take care of her son too.it is really critical situation for her.sometime she stayed with him without going to university .also sometimes she went to university by keeping him in boading house saying looking after her son to her house owner auntie.she was looked after her son .In that time my mom asked me to go to there and looked after my nephew.But I was not prefer to go there because .I had applied for the bachular of information technology at Colombo University for my last year advance level results.That degree conducted as a external degree by the university.Then they only conduct the exam and virtual learning environment.to learn more about the course we must follow some institution for class .then they did start that course.Then if I went to there I couldn't follow the course.Then I feel so sad . because my mom told me to go to look after my naphew.also I couldn't overgo my mother's words.Then I decided to follow my mother's word.Then with deep sorrow I started packing my dresses.some of my friends also scold me to go there.even my Uncle scold me.but I couldn't go against the word of my mom .Then without listening to anyone else I finished packing my stuffs.also I took a nice Quran with me.it is so handy .Then I thought in that time I could recite Quran and memorize little.with that faith I went to there.also I didn't forget to take my laptop with me.because in my free time I can learn BIT(bachular of information technology)in vle(virtual learning environment).
: With worries and faith I start travel to my sister's boading. My heart felt so weigh and depressed.i didn't have any idea to overcome from it. Just I kept my faith in Allah and move to the bus stop.
It's early morning I took my bags and get in to the bus . While bus was going my heart felt more and more heavyness .I talked inside with my heart I can manage this situation . I repeat to my self again and again . because some negative thoughts also came to my mind repeatedly.
I came to another stop in Kandy .Then found the bus to the Anuradhapura and took tickets for galkulma junction.then it's 4 hours distance from the current station. My sister agreed to come to that place.
: Then I just tired of thinking a lot . Then I seated and just tried to sleep. I was just closed my eyes little bit to forget the pain in heart . conducter shout Saying the place came .Then I get down from the bus.
From that place I saw my sister,naphew and my brother in law in that place. He came to there for arrive them for other bus . Then again we waited for the another bus it will take more than 6 hours.Then waited for 30 minutes . while another bus coming .the bus arrives the destination.then it became 22:00 clock in the night.the place seems so silence and darker.only their was a single road bulb light up the place. Then wait for the three wheel and went to the boading house.
: My sister arranged a room for me . And she went to another room with naphew to sleep.
Before that we took our meals on that side we have been totally fine if u
: My sister arranged a room for me . And she went to another room with naphew to sleep.
Before that we took our meals
: I layed in my bed . just thinking about my dreams .Then I try to find a place to exchange my dreams with others and start working for that. I remember the website call interpals . I had known that place in my English course.
: Because a girl make a speech on her experience with foriegn friends by interpals.Then I just planned to join in that and sleep.
Because the time get too late .