ignorance

Most of the people ignored my messages . I felt sad by knowing that. Also felt little bit happy because I even tried once to spread the message from Allah. But I didn't felt any sacrifice in that. Always I became sad because of my losses in dreams.
Some just wanted to be friend and enjoy their time by talking about the movies or music or anything else which was not much important.
But I didn't feel better of those things I just move on in every place where I loss and ignored by people. Some people took me as a joke and tease my words . Those things make me feel so worse.But always my trust in Allah make give me the strength and take me some where to find my dreams.
[But just felt upset and be without doing anything for some days. I only did the work which was my sister's and my naphew's.: Just for forget about everything I kept my phone aside and did play with my naphew always.like Everytime I just go outside and breath the coolness of the atmosphere in nights.
Also sometimes to forget everything I just watched cartoons with my naphew.
My naphew always wanted to watch cartoons movies. For looking after him I put anything on my laptop and keep him in the bed and locked the door inside the room .
Because he would go outside for play it was so hard to control him.
He wouldn't listen to me and role in the floor .then want to take him for bath  thrice. Then always I keep him inside the room.but sometimes he cried and go outside by saying want to go to pie and would start playing🤪😝.
Sometimes get anger with him. But always try to be patient because he was so little boy.That was a Friday my sister and aunty ( boading owner) decided to go outside. Then they took decision that going to their cocunut field. Then they prepared lunch before going to their. I went to the jummah . After praying the jummah prayer I returned to the boading. My boading Aunt feed the goats in their home. Sometimes my naphew try to catch small goats which were born near to month. It was so nice. I tried to make him away from that goat
Because he would catch it tightly. Maybe he would hurt them. But she loved those goats so much.
While he cried I would saw them and make him stop crying.
My sister came out side from the boading and told me to take my naphew in my hands .
Then we start walking from that place to the boading auntie's cocunut field with the meals. Our auntie's husband also came to there by his motor bike  .
Then that place was seem nice .there was a small hut middle in the field.
We went near to that place and put a met there. The atmosphere wasn't that hot. I was so nice place. Then me and my sister eat in a plate. The meals was so tasty that day.they prepared chicken fried rice. My sister feed my naphew too.The environment gave me more energy again.
After that my naphew and fathima played together