*Connection with Allah*

Just I remembered the Allah in every time .I asked Dua from him like this "ya Allah I am doing this thing for you because you will give a big reward obeying parents" "ya Allah you know I don't prefer this place much also I have lots of things to do but I came here to get the sacrifice of my mother ya Allah don't make me loose in my dreams " "ya Allah I kept that dreams also for the sake of you" if you are true In shaa Allah I will get my success in future.while I was asking Dua my eyes was filled with tears😭😭😭. I felt little better after cried in Front of him .Then I continue my works. While working I always did remember him.
I took my phone and start googled interpals.i saw the website of that.Then I had a little happiness in my heart and I trust Allah and asked him ."ya Allah I going to use this app to find the people who can help me in my dreams. Ya Allah it's not just for me it's for my ummah also for the human being"
I decided to sign up there and filled the details they asked.Also I thought from here I wanna get two types of people one for who can help me to reveal the truth about Islam and others for who can help poor people.because Allah give the big revard to help needy peoples..
I talked to Allah Saying that"ya Allah Still I am poor also I don't have much knowledge . But I have you Allah .you are the one who can do anything .you can change me and make me so stronger and knowledgeable one.ya Allah don't make me lose"
Then I started to see that website .that was a huge community network.i was so amazed by that.There was so much feature In it.
Then I was kept thinking about how to start conversation . Because that site purpose was to make penpal .Then I decided to write to people just by introduce myself .I thought after becoming friend we can talk about everything also can exchange the knowledge and the thought I have.
Then I greet to people and introduce myself.
I was waited for the replies with curiosity.also I asked from Allah that"ya Allah make me introduce nice people.ya Allah I am still reciting these versus

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِى صَدْرِى
"[Moses] said, My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance]"
(QS. Taa-Haa: Verse 25)

وَيَسِّرْ لِىٓ أَمْرِى
"And ease for me my task

وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّنْ لِّسَانِى
"And untie the knot from my tongue"

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِى
"That they may understand my speech."

وَاجْعَل لِّى وَزِيرًا مِّنْ أَهْلِى
"And appoint for me a minister from my family -"

هٰرُونَ أَخ
"Aaron, my brother."

اشْدُدْ بِهِۦٓ أَزْرِى
"Increase through him my strength"

وَأَشْرِكْهُ فِىٓ أَمْرِى
"And let him share my task"

كَىْ نُسَبِّحَكَ كَثِيرًا
"That we may exalt You much"
وَنَذْكُرَكَ كَثِيرًا
"And remember You much."

إِنَّكَ كُنْتَ بِنَا بَصِيرًا
"Indeed, You are of us ever Seeing."

قَالَ قَدْ أُوتِيتَ سُؤْلَكَ يٰمُوسٰى
"[Allah] said, You have been granted your request, O Moses."
Ya Allah you are the only one who knows my weakness 😭 ya Allah by that weakness sometimes I couldn't do anything .I am getting worse I am step to sins .ya Allah make me a good person who can remember you always.
Ya Allah I have a faith in you Allah .ya Allah you know that I don't have sufficient knowledge and money to get my dreams .But you can give me that .you can give me the people who can be with me to help me in my dreams.ya Allah as I asked you before introduce my soulmate too . because I hope I need a family who can help me in everything.also I need lots of friends who have good heart😭😭"
Then I waited for the replies I got 1or 2 replies.i didn't got replies as I thought.Then felt so sad .I thought how to make good friends.kept thinking .I was upset because I didn't got nice replies.While I was using phone and look after my naphew my sister came returned to home I saw the time it was 5.00pm .Then she take naphew to her room.Then I took some rest while thinking about the future