boading life

After I waked up and prayed fajr. I went to see the sister's room and she was prepared to go to the lectures . before that she was served the breakfast and also kept lunch for us.
She guide me again and again how to look after my naphew .Then I also prepare for that.
She saw me the feeding bottle with milk and also said me to how to prepare the milk for him .
: Also she introduced me with the boading auntie in that house .she was helped me a lot to looked after my naphew . because my naphew cried a lot to stay with me .she told me it will be ok within some days.
: My sister went to the university and I was looking after my naphew there was a little girl with 6 years old she also did play with him.
But I always had a big responsibility to look him
: Because sometimes fathima who is the 6 years old girl hit him and make him cry too
: Then I always be careful to handle both of them
: My sister often called and asked about the nephew .also my brother in law is same as my sister...
Always instruct me to do this and that.i also did those things  .
: Sometimes getting bored too
: Then sister said she would return to  home at 4 pm . until that I was wanted to look after him.
I thought I can do anything else while he was with me .but I even do any little work . because always I wanted to look after him .
Sometimes even it's hard to use the phone too.after my sister came also some time I was wanted to looking after him .they I didn't had even a little time to study or use the phone..Then I was worried more than that .