"Change ..." - Part One

Mal POV :
Well .. Well .. Welcome to the Auradon Prep . My new home .. Everything had changed after the Charles' stuff and coronation ...
We all had new lives , New lifestyles and even new famillies ...
Carlos and I were like sibilings now .. I helped him with surprising Jane so she can like him back and he helped Ben out with surprising me with my favourite things ! ...
Everything seemed magical and unreal .. They were so perfect that it made me feel bad .
Things were slowly changing and it compeletly got ruined when one day Ben asked me to dye my hair blonde .. I guessed the reason already ; I had to chenge my looks so I , Can seem more like The Auradon queen .. Not Mal Bertha . Not that evil Isle girl .
I loved Ben but I knew who he wanted me to be .. And I knew that I couldn't be her ; That girl who's wearing white and blue silk dresses walking around like prissy pink princesses , Trying to forget and bury all of her Isle memories under her heels .
I still had someone in the Isle , Waiting for me and I felt it ...
The last time that we were singing in the pirates' ship , Seemed to be our last goodbye . That day would never be forgotten ..
I knew that I had broken his heart but he broke me first ... Remembering what He told me in the ship that day was always echoing through my mind .
I wanted to believe that it wasn't true . I wanted to believe ...
I couldn't get back together with Harry after all this time . I mean I was gonna be Ben's queen ; A Auradon girl ...
Ignoring the grief and guilty feeling I get every morning waking up to see my mom , In a lizard form in a cage in the corner of my royal luxury room .
It shouldn't be that hard though ? Or is it ?...

Paparazzis' flashes ligthen up my eyes and I gasped , Still wondering about the song which was echoing through my mind . All those journalists were asking questions one after another ?... And it was driving me crazy .
Feeling Ben's arms wrapped around my waist made me smile a little ... He was doing his best to make the papparazzis leave !..
Finally FGM came for help and she kicked all of them out but politely ...
I smiled at Ben , Looking into his hazel eyes .
"Don't pay any attention to them .." He said , Glancing at the way they were leaving ..
"Well that's alot easier said than done ." I murmured , Fake smiling . That one paparazzi's voice was still on my mind ; Is your mom still a lizard ? Did you ever think you'd be with a villian kid ?...
"I know .. I know ." He murmured and suddenly an Idea flashed through his mind , Saying :" Maybe we should do something ! Go somewhere ! Get away !" Ben said , Slowly rubbing my back .
I nodded with excitment , Saying :" Yeah !"  Great idea !
"You know what... Oh I have a council meeting ! I'm so late !" He said , Looking at his watch .
"Oh okay . No problem !" I said and waved at him , Watching him walk away without even kissing or hugging me goodbye .
I sighed and turned around .
"Hey !" I gasped seeing Evie and I stepped back .
"E , You freaked me out !" I said and groaned .
"Princess ! I made some dresses for you !" She said and bowed sarcasticlly , Smiling .
I rolled my eyes and said :" Okay let's go ..."

We entered Evie's room and she made me try a yellow and blue dress on which she had designed herself . I couln't even breath and I felt my chest under alot of pressure wearing that dress .
"E ! I cannot breath !" I said and pulled my blonde hair behind my ear .
She kissed her finger tips , Looking at my outfit and said :" You can breath After cotillion !" She giggled .
"I doubt that .." I said painfully smiling , Thinking about the Isle , Harry and all those stuff that were running through my mind since this morning !..
"E , Have you ever thought what would we do if were still on the Isle ?" I asked as she was writing something in her notebook as I just noticed that her hair color had changed into a lighter one and she had her hair tip , curled .
"Nope !" She answered instantly .
"Why ...?" I asked , Murmuring hopelessly , Feeling lonely because I was the only one thinking about the Isle .
"That's funny !" She said not certainly answering my question .
I wanted to ask another thing when she turned on the TV and I widened my eyes seeing myself in it .
"Look who's on TV !" Evie said , Pointing the remote at TV . 
I laughed and walked towards Evie's bed and grabbed my dress so I won't stumble and fall . Sitting back on Evie's bed , I stared at TV and sighed ..
It was showing us and Alaadin and Jasmine , Having dinner together . I was eating strawberries as usual but I was so .. Different than what I was 6 months ago .
It didn't even look like Mal anymore ...
Ben and his girlfriend , From the wrong side ...
The woman in the TV was saying when I remembered something and gasped.
I quickly sat on my own bed and grabbed both of my spellbooks .
I read blonde hair spell and speed reading . I was going for the third one when Evie came and interrupted me , Saying :" I know Mak's secret for fitting in .."
I glanced at her , Ignoring what she just said .
"With this spellbook ..." She murmured and leaned on the bed's columns , Saying :" Haven't you guys had enough secrets hidden from eachother ?"
My heart skipped a beat as I heard this sentence ... She was right but ..
"Evie ! You know what a disaster I was before using my spellbook !" I said and my voice cracked stressfully .
"I know but as your personal bestfriend , I believe these belong to the muesum beside my mirror ..!" She said and quickly took the books .
I pouted my lips in a upset way . Couldn't she just understand ?!
"Don't give me that look !" She said and pointed at me , Raising her eyebrows . I couldn't believe how clever and adulty she could be sometimes . Comparing her with myself , Was just so shamefull ...
"Put the pout away !" She said , Looking at my lips . I raised my eyebrows and sighed .
"Uhm .. You know I'm right !" She said and walked away , Putting the books somewhere which in her opinion I couldn't see or find ..
She walked out of the room holding her bag in her hands as I was staring at my mom .
I heard a bell rang and stood up , So I can get ready for my next class .
But I needed something ; My spellbook .

After the class everything was going great ; I knew how to act polite around AKs and that was so good . Me , Carlos and my friends were walking down the hallway as I was thinking and Carlos and Jay were laughing and talking about something .
I couldn't listen to anything or anyone . I had my eyes fixed on the ground , Trying to calm myself down so my eyes wouldn't glow ..
Be nice .. Be a lady , Mal . Be a princess , Mal ..
My friends stopped walking and Carlos said :" Jay .." I looked up , At him who had his white hair pulled to aside and his freckled face was cute as always . His eyes were sparkling but not as much as usual . He narrowed his eyes and continued , Saying :" If you were , Gonna ask someone out , What's the best way to go ?"
Jay smiled and placed his hand on Carlos' shoulder , Saying :" Listen ..All you gotta do .."
Carlos nodded , Carefully .
"Is to look like me !" Jay said , laughing as I glanced at Evie who was also laughing .
I felt numb and cold , Not listening to my friends or laughing to any of their jokes. I felt depressed .. I felt different but not in a good way !
"Mal !" I heard Jane's voice and averted my gaze from hallway's clean floor , Looking at Jane , Who had his brown hair pulled up and was wearing a blue dress as always which brought out her blue eyes .
"Hey Jane !" Carlos said cutting me short of responding to Jane .
"Hey .. Carlos ." Jane awkwardly said and slightly smiled . Sun's light was shining towards our faces but It didn't even hurt my eyes to look at the sun anymore .. I had to act like every royal lady here . They didn't wear glasses .. They were classy in their own way .
But why wouldn't Ben accept me the way I was ?!
After a lots of stuttering and stressfull moments , Jay placed his strong hands on Carlos' shoulders , Slowly pushing him away from us as Evie was heading her way to Lonnies' .
"Mal , As much as I hate to ..." Jane said , Trying to find a good word .
"Bug me ?" I asked and flexed my head .
"Yeah , I..." She said and averted her gaze from me in a shy way .
"Jane I would love to but I'm gonna be late to class !" I said and tried to walk oass her when she slowly grabbed my arm and said :" No , just take a look for a moment !"
I sighed and looked at the pages she was showing me .. She started talking about stuff I couldn't understand . I knew the words' meanings . I knew what she was talking about but I couldn't get it at the moment . My mind was filled with thoughts enough that I couldn't think about something else ...
"I love these actually they are perfect !" Jane said when I suddenly got mad and couldn't control my eyes from glowing .. I looked up as I felt my eyes glowing and gulped , Weakly .
I slowly looked down and closed my eyes ; Calm down , Mal .
I looked at Jane who was scared , had held her breath and Slowly leaned back .
"Then choose them !" I said , Smiling politely looking at her .. She slightly smiled , Awkwardly laughing ..
"Mal ! It's this weekend !" Evie said , Quickly running towards us with Lonnie .
"What ?" I asked .
"You know the royal cotillion !" Lonnie said and squeaked in a excited way .
I nodded and smiled ...
"I can't wait to see your wedding dress !" Jane said and grinned .
"Yeah me too .." I said suddenly realizing what she said , Yelling :" Wait , What ?!"
"You know , Royal cottilion is where Ben gets engaged to you !" Jane explained as she was holding her books tightly leaning them on her chest ..
"What ?! I didn't know that ...! Is my whole life -" I said in a panicked way as my voice was trembling when suddenly Ben appeared beside me and slowly wrapped her arm around my waist , Saying :" Hey Mal !"
I gasped and smiled , murmuring :" Ben ..!"
"Hi Ben !" Girls said , waving at Ben at the same time looking like triplets !
I faked a smile , Looking at Jane and Lonnie .. And then , Evie .
She had the wisest smile she could've have in her entire life .. Even when a guy confessed his feelings for her in the Isle she wouldn't smile that wise !...
But why wouldn't I be happy in here ?
Just like my friends are ...
What's my difference with them ...?

Me (writer)Here ya go with the first chapter :)What do u think ?

Me (writer)
Here ya go with the first chapter :)
What do u think ?