"I'm coming with you guys !" - Part Eight

Jay POV :
I ran down the halls as I was drying my wet hair with towel .
"So what are you going to do now ?" Lonnie asked as she was walking with me .
I closed and ioened my eyes to make sure there's no water in them and said :" Sleep !" And laughed .
"Really ?!" Lonnie asked and giggled .
"Yeah !" I answered as we were entering Me and Evie's dorm .
I entered and froze seeing Evie standing the corner , Reading a letter as her eyes were teared up .
She glanced at me as she was covering her mouth with her hands . She stepped forward and trembled .
"Evie ! Are you okay ?" I asked and continued :" What happened ?!"
"Look .." She said and handed me the letter .
Lonnie was staring at us in a questioning way as her black straight hair was in a ponytail fallen all over her back .
"I'm sorry guys ..
I don't think I can stay here anymore . I'm not fitting in.
Sorry . Bye .
-Mal "
I widened my eyes and said :" What does this mean ?!"
Lonnie looked at the letter and said :" Is she gone ?!"
I gasped ; She was right .. Mal was gone back to the Isle ..?!
Evie gulped and said :" How are we gonna go and get her ?"
"Wait , Wait , Wait .. Don't panick . Don't panick . Don't panick ." I murmured as I was walking around the room , Thinking how are we gonna go .
Looking at Lonnie and Evie I saw Lonnie placing her hand on Evie's shoulder .
"Everything will be okay .." Lonnie said and smiled in a heartwarming way .
Evie looked at her as a slight smile sat on her face as her lips were nervously trembling .
"You know what ?" Lonnie said and looked at me .
"I'm coming with you guys !" Evie and I gasped , Looking at eachother . Evie's brown eyes were looking darker in that room .
"What ?" Evie squeaked as Lonnie had her hand still holding her arm .
"Yeah , I'm coming to help you .." Lonnie responded and added :" But first , I have to tell Jane something !"
Suddenly I saw a hopeless sorrowfull shadow casting over Evie's sparkling eyes .
"That's the second problem ." She said and I raised my eyebrow .
"Hmm ?" I said and waited for an answer .
"She is gone too .." Evie said as her fists were shaking and her eyelids were trembling sadly and nervously .
"WHAT ?!" Lonnie and I yelled .

After everything we decided to go back to the Isle . But Ben wanted to come too and that was a huge problem .
Carlos was scratching his neck and head nervously walking from a side to another .
I finally grabbed his arm and said :" Ugh ! Stop .."
He sighed and said :" What if they are hurting her ?!"
I rolled my eyes and said :" No !"
Suddenly Evie entered the hallway with someone familliar ; Ben . He was wearing leather blue jacket and jeans with a beenie unlike usual which he wears suits .
I raised my eyebrows and said :" Uh , What is he doing here ?"
Carlos rolled his eyes and murmured something ..
"I upset Mal .. So I'm coming too ." Ben said and widened his hazel eyes as they were fastly blinking with confusion .
"What did you tell her ?!" Carlos asked with his arms crossed as he had frowned and pouted his beige lips .
Ben sighed and said :" Guys , Look . I'm sorry ..."
"I didn't really mean to be mean to her ..." Ben continued and fixed his gaze on the ground .
An awkward silence reigned through our conversation and Carlos stared at Ben .
"Let's just go !" Evie said as she was closing her dorm room . She had her leather jacket on which I missed much on her .
We ran towards the limo in the backyard .
"Hop in !" I said and opened the car's front door , without knowing who was it right to look at . Lonnie or Evie ...
"Uh .." Evie said and pushed Lonnie saying :" Hurry up !" And she glanced at me for a moment . A moment which seemed like it last longer than a second .
I sat on the driver's seat and drove into the barrier .
"What are you gonna do now ?" Lonnie asked and I pushed the barrier remote's button .
"This !" I said and closed my eyes for a second that we were passing the barrier .
Lonnie did too . I could hear Carlos whispering things to Evie and that was just so stressfull than I thought it would be ..
We entered the Isle as it was kinda noon and there was white weak light of The sun  , gleaming to dark muddly ground  .
We entered the dakr alley and Ben stumbled . Evie grabbed his arm and said :" Hey ! Be carefull in here !"
"Seriously how is he gonna come with us ?" I said , Looking at Ben's confused face .
He cleared his throat and dusted off his coat with his hands , Saying :" I'm sorry.."
Evie hushed him and said :" No , No , No ! No more sorries ! Just .."
"Chill..." She said .
"Like a villian !" Carlos compelted his sentence and tried to smile in a friendly way .
Ben raised his eyebrow and Evie stepped forward :

Finally we made Ben and Lonnie as chill as we needed .
"Who are we gonna go after first ?" Carlos asked . I looked at his face ; He wasn't happy anymore . How could see the worst thoughts rippling through his mind and expressing themselves by making his gaze bounce around and his pupils shaking .
"Well , Guys go and find Jane , We go and find Mal ." Evie said and glanded at me again .
For a moment , I could just stare at her golden brown eyes as their golden flexes were gleaming as her hair's shadow was cast over them hidding them from my vission .
"Oh okay .." I shrugged .
"I think it's better for me to come with you ! I'm really worried about Jane !" Lonnie said .
"Uh .." I stuttered and looked at Evie . It was sad that I still felt me and Evie were together . Like she owned me and my heart and she would be really upset if I went with Lonnir but she didn't feel the same .
"Okay just go !" Evie squeaked and waved at us , Running through the fady blurry dark alley , Saying :" Ben , Come on !"
I turned and looked at Lonnie and Carlos . Lonnie raised her eyebrows and said :" Where do you think she is ?"
"I just hope she is not with the pirates !" Carlos said and averted his gaze hopelessly .
"Pirates ?" Lonnie asked .
I nodded and said :" Daughter of Ursula and Son of Captain Hook's crew ."
"It's called pirates' crew ." Carlos explained .
"Jane hates sea and swimming so , I don't think so !" Lonnie said and pursed her lips .
Carlos rubbed his forhead and said :" Okay ! Now we're done .."
"Wait , What if she saw our house and she is in there now ?" I asked and smiled cleverly .
Carlos snapped and said :" Jay ! You're a geneious !"
He ran towards our house on the other side of the town and I walked after him .
"Your house ? Is it for all of you ?" Lonnie asked as she was fastly walking with me .
"Yeah !" I responded and put my hands in my pockets so I won't be cold .
"Are your parents there ? Are we safe ?" She asked and suddenly gasped , Correcting her sentence , Saying :" No offense though !"
"No .. Uh .." I stuttered :" We had never lived with our parents ."
"We have seperate lives ." I explained .
"Guys ! C'mon !" Carlos said and waved at us , Running up the stairs .
We entered the room after him and looked around ; There was red crosses on our portraits and spray paitned portraits by Mal which broke my heart . There was trash all over the ground and some books with flimsy pages that could fall all over the ground if u you moved them . There was our wardrobe on the corner of the room and I could see some jackets on the ground which were black and white and reminded of Charles . The room smelled like steam and burnt papers and there was a small weak scent of perfume floating in the room .
Carlos froze
"No one's here .." Carlos murmured and clenched his fists , Looking down .
"Jane ! Jane !" Lonnie called her name and looked around, Searching for her .
"I think there's no where else she can be except with pirates .." I said .
"Ugh no !" Carlos said and suddenly his eyes sparkled .
"Is that ?..." He murmured as his gaze was fixed on the corner of the room . He quickly ran towards the corner and bent down , He picked something up and showed it to us ; A golden elgantes chains necklace with a pink bow on it which was glossy .
"Um .. Guys ?" Lonnie said and picked a poster off the ground , Showing it to us ; A poster of Carlos smiling which was now scrunched and some parts of it had goles and was ripped .
Carlos quickly grabbed the poster and said :" Who did this ?!"
"Probaply your pure twin , Charles !" I said and face palmed ..
"No !" Carlos said and looked at me as his eyes were teared up and angry at the same time .
I flexed my head and looked at him in a questioning way .
"Charles probaply kidnapped her after he beought her to the Isle !" Carlos said and I gasped .
I was sure of something ; Carlos was never wrong .

Me (writer)
Will they find Jane ?
Will it be easy ?