"Our return !" - Part Nine

Charles POV :
We were standing on the edge of the valley , beside the dark ocean . Jane was insecurely staring at the ocean , Saying things slowly .
When suddenly she turned around and said :" I want to be like you guys !"
"I'll do anything !" She added and I gulped and sighed .
"Ugh !.." Maddie groaned and walked away , Towards Jacob and Ivy because she felt like she was thrid wheeling us .
Jane glanced at me and fixed her blue marble eyes on me . I stepped forward and squeezed my fingers on her face , Saying :" Anything ?"
She blushed , Looking at my fingers and then looking at me .
She smiled and nodded , Saying :" You are really cool but at the same time , Really kind to me ..."
She didn't know why was I kind to her , Didn't she ?!
"It takes alittle time to be as bad as us ..." I said and approached her face .
"But ..." She was saying when I stepped back and sang :" All my friends are heathens, take it slow .."
"Wait for them to ask you who you know .." I continued and grabbed Jane's hand and pulled her towards myself . Her arms' bones rubbed my chest as they were clenched and trembling nervously .
"Please don't make any sudden moves !.." I slid my finger on her lips and she slowly blinked as she was getting attracted and admiring the moment .
"You don't know the half of the abuse !" I sang and pulled back , Showing her my friends , Saying :"All my friends are heathens, take it slow ..."
"Wait for them to ask you who you know ..." I sang as Jacob was standing beside her with a knife in his hand asking who you know so he can kill 'em .
"Please don't make any sudden moves .." I said and slowly stepped aside as I wanted to sneak oit of somewhere . Jane wanted to do the same things but she stumbled and Jacob grabbed her arm so she won't fall .
"You don't know the half of the abuse .." I said and hit Jacob so he let Jane's hand go . He laughed and I rolled my eyes , Pulling Jane to aside ... This girl was really clumsy !
"Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people ,That they loved one day !" I said and raised my both hands showing her the sky and btoken walls in different hpuses and streets so she can see how awful the place is .
"Stocked away !' I said and snapped my both hands as I could hear Jacob singing this part with me .
"Just because we check the guns at the door , Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades !" Jacob and I sang when He tricked Jane by putting a knife in her pocket himself and acting like it was there the whole time . He picked the knife our of her pocket and showed her when she gasped and stepped back , Squeaking :" That's not mine !" Letting us hear the worst voice crack we have heard .
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you !" Ivy placed her hands on Jane's shoulder , Fizing her golden evil eyes on her , Singing .
"You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you !" I sang and flicked my hand near her face .
"You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you ?" I climbed up a roof and sang , Turning around to look at Jane who was confused looking at how balanced I ams tanding on the crooked roof up there .
"But after all I've said .." She followed my steps and climbed up .
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up , Pulling her towards myself as she was panitng . "please don't forget .." I whispered looking at her eyes when they sparkled with excitment .
"All my friends are heathens, take it slow !" Jacob did the same and climbed up , Singing with me .
"Wait for them to ask you who you know !" Girls sang with us and I saw Maddie who wasn't really enjoying this moment . She wasn't a kinda good welcomer ...
"Please don't make any sudden moves !" I said and bent down towards the roof's edge . Under the egde somewhere kinda far , There was a man standing and doing his job .
I threw a red smoke bomb towards the man and as soon as it exploded he yelled and I hid behind a brick . We slid down the roof and jumped off the roof and I looked at Jane who was becoming kinda good at this .
"You don't know the half of the abuse .." I sang as my friends were singing with me except Maddie .
I wanted to sing again when Maddie stepped forward and grabbed Jane's collar aggressively , Saying :"We don't deal with outsiders very well !"
"She say newcomers have a certain smell .." Jacob said pointing at Maddie .
"Yeah, trust issues, not to mention ..." Maddie sang and tapped her fingers slowly on Jane's shoulder to make her feel horrified and uncomfortabe .
"She say she can smell your intentions !" I sang and pointed at Maddie as Jacob did . Jane felt uncomfortable and held her breath aswe all sang :"You're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you ...!"
"You'll have some weird people sitting next to you .." Maddie sang with me as her melodious voice had evil vibes floating on each syllable :You'll think, "How did I get here, sitting next to you?"
"But after all I've said, please don't forget !.." I whispered and flexed my head with compassion , Faking a wide smile . Suddenly she looked up and grabbed my hand pulling me to aside . I heard a exploding sound and looking at there I saw a red smoke bomp which had exploded . She saved me !
"Watch it !" She said and smirked at me as I was still confused . I was not scared of smoke but people could choke in that ... Or even scarier ; People could die or go blind in them ..
"All my friends are heathens, take it slow .." We were singing running around the Isle as I finally felt like she was a ctually really cool .
She flipped her hair in an attractive sassy way and was sucking a red lolipop with her pouty mouth covered with dark plump lipstick .
Jane and I entered a high tower and stood on the edge of it's balcony . Jane stood beside me looking down with fear ...
"Why'd you come? You knew you should have stayed .." I sang and glared at her .
"I tried to warn you just to stay away .." I put her hair behind her ear as she was trying to hold her breath and look fearless ..
"And now they're outside ready to bust .." I said as she was staring at me not the way she did at first ; There was a cold wickedness inside her ocean eyes .
A wicked smrik on her lips that made her look even more attractive and kinda into me .
"It looks like you might be one of us .." I sang melodiously as the last line so I could let her be mine . Let her feel like I own her heart ...
But my friend , Ivy told me that there was only one way to make her forever mine ..
And that was to kiss her .
I wasn't a good kisser but my intentions weren't to love . They were wicked .
They were taking over the world with wicked and nothing else ..
They were revenge ; Revenge of my twin , Who was living his perfect life for almost two years now !
He didn't understand .. He couldn't understand ! He couldn't understand how though my life has been to me without any familly or parents ..
Even with my own friends , We weren't so close .
We were just friends with benefits . Ivy and Jacob were both players so they weren't actually together .
There was nothing called emotions here . It was all deleted , Canceled , Faded and ended ..
Maddie was the most evil one in our crew but I wasn't less . I was just like her .
I enjoyed watching people suffer .. Or should I say I wanted to enjoy ..
I forced myself to be bad . There was no other way to be their friend ..
Ha ! I said friend , Didn't I ?
I'm that lonely sad character that no one wanna deal with .
The one that shows himself strong and bad but still is broken inside .
I didn't want to get attached to any girls out there ...
I wanted to consider myself as the vilianious boy of all the time .
Not gonna lie , When Greta kissed me , My stomach filled with butterflies but I had to forget her .
There was nothing called love in here .
And now ... I had to follow our plan's steps .
I cupped her cheek and slammed my lips towards hers' .
She was confused of what I was doing but I did and she kissed me back .
This time , It was different .
Different than Greta .. But I don't know if it was better or worse .
I just did it . I let my lips embrace hers' which were pouty and warm .
She was lovely but still forgettable ..
What I was never gonna forget was Greta and her kiss .
After we pulled back , Jane smirked and said :" Wow .."
She talked different .. It looked fake on her but she was beautiful anyways .
We walked down the tower .
I mean Jane did and I was walking after her , Listening to her loud footsteps fading .
Wow .. That kiss was strange , In a good way .
"So you guys are a thing now ?" A familliar voice said and I froze .
"What ?" I looked back , Asking that .
Greta ... She was standing on the corner of the hallway with her short brown hair pulled back in a messy bun .
She was wearing the same clothes as the time we kissed and the same red lipstick .
But .. She didn't look the same . She looked alittle upset , Faking that smile .
I understood fake smiles were fake because I did that alot .
I could feel when someone was actually happy or faking happiness and that was the moment ..
She was sas trying to sound strong and sassy .
"You guys , Jane Godmother I mean !" She repeated and I gulped .
"Uhm ... You have a problem with that ?" I said sarcasticlly .
"Nah !" She said and stood infront of me , looking deeply into my eyes fixing her hazel green eyes on mine .
"But we both know that she will not fit in .." She murmured and smirked .
"I hope you're not talking about hurting her or anything .." I warned her .
"Uh come on !" She said and flicked her fingers on my chest which made me step back .
"We both know you don't like her .." She said and rolled her eyes , Pouting her lips .
How did she know ?! Whatever .. I had to keep calm .
"How would you know , Greta ?" I asked and smirked .
"Well ..." She said and stood on her tippy toes , Whispering gently in my ears :" She's not the one ."
"You're using her to get the wand .." She whispered in my ear and blew her warm breaths into my face which stressed me for a moment .
The fact that she knew the plan freaked me out .
"You're .. You're wrong !" I stuttered and I didn't know why .
"You're really nervous today . Is it because you're not the place you should be ?" She asked and flexed her head in compassion as her arms were wrapped around my neck and i coukdn't move .
"I'm not !" I said and pushed her saying :" Stop ... It's not funny ."
"I know you love me too ." She chuckled .
"Yeah , right !" I said and groaned . I was walking away when she kissed me on my cheek and said :" Bye , Mr Badboy .."
I smirked as soon as I heard the nickname . I felt proud for a moment ..
But I couldn't stay more .
"Bye , Mrs Admirer !" I said and left hearing her giggling while I still felt she was heartbroken ..

Me (writer)
Sorry for late update. I'm working on a orginal story so I'm kinda busy these days .
Hope u enjoy tho