"That little traitor !.." - Part Two

Harry POV :After the day Mal left , At first Uma was so mad at me but she couldn't just let me leave after that things happened to my hook

Harry POV :
After the day Mal left , At first Uma was so mad at me but she couldn't just let me leave after that things happened to my hook .
She always tried to act heartless to me but I knew that she liked me ... All those years that I was spelled in , Affected our relationship so much .
After what happened with my hook and Mal , I started developing trust issues for everyone and Uma ... Introduced herself as the only person I can trust .
Which was right ; She could never tell me the sa,e things Mal did that day . Uma and I , Both hated her now .. Because besides living us in the Isle , In this whole and she living in the Auradon herself , She broke my heart and insulted and humiliated me infront of everyone !
Ua knew what I did with her but she had forgiven me so I made the huge decission of my life again ; Choosing Uma over Mal who hated me ..
Days passed slowly and Uma and I finally got closer again .
We went to sea trips without Gil . I slowly began to admire how she gave importance and attention to me .
One day we were on a sea trip when I saw her standing on the edge of the ship thinking and staring at the ocean . I walked towards her and said :" You okay ?" It was a rare thing to happen because I was heartless and careless pirate . I didn'tcare about others' feelings . But for the first time in a while , I felt like I do care about someone because she felt the same that day my hook was cambered by Mal . Uma fixed my hook for me .. And that really meant alot to me .
Uma looked at me as she was standing there , On the edge of the ship , Saying :" Yeah . Why wouldn't I ?"
I slowly placed my hand on her back ; The one that I'm not holding the hook with it .
"Uh... It's really weird , Right ?" I said , Murmuring awkwardly .
Uma raised her eyebrow trying to understand my scottish accent , Saying :" What ?"
I sniffes and slowly leaned back , Removing my hand from her back , Saying :" You know , Asking someone if they're is okay .."
"No , It's not weird .." She said and shrugged .
"I mean it shows that you care for them . I do that for my friends though because I don't care about anyone else .." Uma said , Slightly smiling .
"What am I to you ?" I asked as awkward silence reaigned into our conversation and all we could hear was the waves sound rushing towards the stone beach .
They all reminded me of strength of some people that I couldn't have .. It made me feel weak . Even Uma herself was really stronger than me but I couldn't show how really weak I was .. I was scared of loneliness . I was scared of being left alone . I was scared if she will do the same thing Mal did to me ...
"You ?..." Uma said and awkwardly looked at me as I nodded yes , Looking at her dark skin gleaming under the white weak light of The Sun which was hiding behind the clouds letting all the darkness surround us .
"You are my ..." She said as I slowly leaned forward , Looking at her eyes ...
"First mate ." She said , Slightly smiling .
"What mate ?" I asked as her down cyan braids are slowly swaying from aside to another with each breeze , Blowing towards us .
"What what mate ?" She asked .
"What mate ? What am I to you ?" I asked repeadetly , Trying to silently convince her to consider me as her more than friend .
"I know you understand what I actually mean .." I said nodding as she was smiling with sarcasm .
"Yeah , I know what you mean .." She said as I hopefully widened my eyes .
"But I don't believe in that stuff , Hook .." She continued , Rolling her eyes .
I sighed , Saying :" Maybe it's because you don't have any experience ?.."
She glanced at me in a exhausted way , Saying :" I haven't but I've seen people experiencing it and not being happy ..." Looking at me , I realized who she was talking about ; Mal and I ..
"What if they both liked eachother ?" I said .
"There's no way to prove true love .." She said as I hopelessy looked away .
But things changed when the day after that when CJ came along with her pirate crew . CJ is my younger sister and she is even more psychopath than me ! She has blonde hair and ice blue eyes just like me .. But she is more like an enemy to me than a sister . After our father gave me his hook she became jealous and tried to destroy my pirate crew . I always tried to bring her in my own crew but she wanted her own crew .
She has been attacking Uma and my crew since that day we had a fight ... The arguement was about me convincing her to listen to me as her older brother so she can fit in our crew . I didn't even think ahout her having her own wild crew when the day after our fight I saw a big ship's sillhoutte .. I saw a shadow of a girl with long hair standing on the edge of the ship with her crew standing behind her .
"Attack !" She yelled and I immedietly recognized her voice . That first day of her attacking to our ship Uma wasn't here ...
But the day after me and Uma were talking on the edge of the ship , It happened again and this time , Uma didn't know her and didn't know whats's happening !
CJ's appereance :