"A dirty secret .." - Part Eleven

Charles POV :
I shivered on the ground and clenched my fists .
I'll kill you , Carlos .
I hate you ...
I crawled and grabbed a wall ..
I tried to stand up and wipped the blood off my face , Walking and trying to fight my imbalance .
I walked towards a ship so I can cross the bridge ..
Suddenly I heard a beautiful melodious voice and stopped by a cafe .

My eyes caught the black girl ; Her cyan braids were fallen over her back and shoulders ..
She was singing , Encouraging my mind to review that day ;
I was running from a side of my friends' hometown to another .
I am not a grown up , I've never been ..
I'm immature .
I climbed off a rope and bounced on Captain Hook's ship .
Harry Hook was standing there with the same hair braided girl .
They were too young though ..
It seemed like Captain Hook was teaching them how to sail .
The girl was wearing a tight green dress likely now and Harry was wearing a oversized pirate hat . It was probaply not his' ...
I hid behind the wooden column of the ship admiring how the girl looked .
She had her hands on her hips and a alittle glossy eyeshadow on her dark skin and had pursed her lips into a duckface .
It was the first time seeing a ship in the place I lived in a while then ..
There was nor ammount of people ..
They were really less and seeing Harry Hook with his friend and father in there was just surprising .
Minutes after Captain Hook was gone because he wanted to test their responsibility .
Harry grabbed his hook and wrapped it over the girl's shoulders , grinning and blushing .
I become jealous and considered him as my target , Pulling my spray paint gun's trigger
And pointing it to Harry .
I closed one of my eyes and smirked looking at him . A second after , A red painbull had exploded all over his hair ..!
I chuckled and Harry turned around looking at me with frustration .
I quickly ran away and hearing the girl laughing , I smiled .
She was cute ... Really cute .
I totally forgot about her and now seeing her like that , Grown up , Was so beautiful ..
I felt like I wanted her to be mine but Harry was a huge barrier between me and her .
I saw how flirty they looked at eachother as Uma was just trying not to show it .
Firstmate was considered as mate or soulmate ?
I reviewed her voice in my head and smiled looking at her just like that five year old Charles hiding behind a wall ..
"We'll take our revenge !" The girl who was called Uma - Because everyone was calling her like that - Groaned and hit her fists on the desk infront of her .
"That little traitor .." She said , Looking at the TV , Seeing Mal with her new blonde hair and white short dress standing beside Ben acting really nice as if she was not the same person anymore ..
"Who left us in the dirt !" Uma continued and I gulped , Remembering Carlos and how they left me in the dark alley , Bleeding .
Suddenly I heard door's opening sound and glanced at the purple haired girl ..
Maddie ?!
No it wasn't Maddie ... It was Mal .
"I'm back !" She said , Smirking and flipping her purple hair back .
She was Maddie's identical twin and her hairstyle was the same as hers' now .
That bangs , Wow .. It was like she was Maddie .
But her haircolor had a reddish range inside and her eyes were more hazel than green like Maddies' .
Harry looked up at her and narrowed his eyes slightly smiling .
He was a pervert ...!
"Loser party of one .." Uma said and threw her cooking napkin toward the other corner of the cafe , Saying :" Right this way , Please .."
I smiled and let a sigh out , Looking at her .
Wow she was ... Perfect .
As cool as I admired for a girl and as sarcastic as I always wanted my girlfriend to be .
"Why'd you take Ben ?..." Mal asked sitting on a seat infront of a wooden table .
"You know I dreamed of this ?" Uma chuckled .
Mal raised her eyebrow and tried to act calm ...
"You wanting something from me and me seeing you weakly asking for help !.." Uma said and leaned on a table , Looking at Mal in the eyes ..
Mal's hazel eyes were feared but still she was smirking . That was why she was annoying I guess ..
"If you want a war , Then game on ! I see no reason to bring Ben into this !..." Mal said and her voice cracked .
"Uhm ?" Uma sat infront of Mal and grabbed her hand , Saying :" What do you say if we arm wrestle , Huh ?"
I leaned on the wall , Looking at her slowly blinking ..
"If I win , You'll let Ben go ..!" Mal said .
"Okay .." Uma said and chuckled again , Saying :" Don't you wanna know what do I get if I win ?"
"Still dreaming ..?" Mal said and grabbed Uma's hand , Letting an angry wild sigh out .
Uma laughed and said :" You know that whole princess act ? Never bother for a second !"
And rolled her eyes .
"You can stick a tiara on a villian but you're stil a villian !" Uma said and I agreed silently .
"Amd you can put a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy !" Mal said and chuckled when Uma got mad and suddenly lost control .
For a moment she stayed silent and suddenly said :" If I win , You'll bring me the wand !"
I gasped and glanced at Harry who was smirking at Mal and Uma's hands' .
Mal's eyes were glowing but as soon as the words spat out of Uma's mouth , She panicked and lost !
Everyone cheered and I screamed inside !
This was easier than I was trying to ...
Ha ! Jane didn't even deserve me !
As soon as Mal left Harry and Uma walked out and entered the ship .
I was too late to run so I hid behind a column .
Harry stepped forward and said :" That was smart .."
"Yeah , I know ." Uma said and flipped her braids back .
"Uh Uma .. Thanks for the .." Harry said and rubbed his nose .
"Kiss at night ." He continued and I gulped ; Wow .. Kiss ?!
Uma chuckled but didn't say anything .
Suddenly I felt my finger burning and I looked down to see my ring glowing ..
It was Maddie ; She needed me !
I quickly bounced off the ship and ran into our place . Maddie was stressed ..
"What happened ?" I asked .
"She is back ! We have to do something !" She said and scratched her head , Anguishing her bangs .
"What was your intention by making out with Harry ?" I asked and let a tired sigh out .
"Look I've got photos of that night . We weren't naked but we did stuff ... I was gonna spread the photos in Auradon but now she is back and I'm alittle ... Scared ..!" Maddie explained and I palmed my face .
"Okay so now what are we gonna do ?" I asked .
"You put them in some of the AKs pockets or something ! I have no idea !.." Maddie said and flicked her fingers on her forhead trying to clean bad thoughts .
"What pocket ? Look at my nose Maddie ! They knocked me out ..!" I groaned .
"Hmmmm .." She said and leaned forward .
She looked at my scar which had covered half of my lips and one of my cheek bones and said :" No excuses ! That doesn't even seem like a serious injury !"
"It doesn't ?! He kicked me in my stomach ! I'm not lying !.." I yelled but she couldn't understand me .. She never did !
"I don't care , Charles ! Do it or I'll kick your a** !" She yelled and hit me on my chest .
I nodded unbelievably and murmured in a threatening way :" It's not a trash who you're talking to .. So back off !.."
Maddie glowed her eyes red and said :" Shut up , Loser ! I always knew you couldn't be a good villian !"
"I can be a good one myself ! I don't need your stupid crew !.." I yelled .
"Atleast I don't have an abusive mother and if I find her she would probaply be happy !" Maddie said and I stopped .
"But yours' will abuse you and threat you like a trash .." Maddie leaned forward and murmured this as I felt my eyes tearing up .
"Because you are a trash ." She said , Smirking and glowing her eyes red .
"Back off , Maddie ... Shut up because you'll be really sorry after this ." I groaned .
"I will not , loser ! Go and have a trashy day outside ... It's gonna rain afterall !" Maddie said and pushed me .
I ran outside ;  I have my own ways , Mad Maddie .
I have your whole reputation in my pocket . It's called photo album . Something I used to like about our friendship much but now I don't .
Just wait till Harry sees it .