"Well..." - part Ten

Evie POV :
I ran through the valley beside dark ocean but she wasn't there too ...
I gulped and said :" Okay now I'm getting hopeless !"
"We'll find her , Evie .." Ben said but he didn't sound sure enough .
"Look , Maybe she's in our house . I'll go get her .." I said and pointed at the huge dark tower on the other side .
"What should I do ?" He asked .
"Wait infront of the door ." I said and continued :" Don't move and evem if you ever did , You know they'll kidnap you !"
"Okay , Sorry .. Let's just go ." He smiled and we moved .
Standing infront of our house , I sighed and walked up stairs , hopefully hearing sounds like someone was up there ...
"Mal ?" I said and tiptoed walking upstairs .
I stepped into the room and looked around ; No one was there but .. Those noises were real ! I was sure ...
"Hey .." I heard a really close to my ear and gasped , Turning back .
"Jay ?!" I squeaked .
He was really too close to me ; He almost kissed my cheek which meant there was nor of a distance between us .
"What are you doing ?!" I yelled and my voice cracked .
"Are you Evie ?" He said and raised his hand , Slowly sliding it on my hair , Pulling it behind my ear .
I could just stare , Wihtout blinking ...
"What ?" I asked and wrinckled my nose . He stayed silent , As we were both breathing heavilly .. Why was he doing this ?!
"What are you doing here ? Where are the others ?" I asked and stepped backward .
"You are so caring . I like it !" He whispered and stepped forward .
"Stop .. Why are you doing this ?" I said and raised both of my hands , Holding them infront of his chest so he won't come forward .
"I have good reasons , Evie . We belong together ..." He murmured with his usual charming tone but he was more serious now .
"No , Jay .. I can't do this to Doug !" I said and gulped , Looking into his dark almond eyes which were scanning each part of my face , Now .
"You did it to me .. Why don't we get back together again ?" He approached my face and looked at my lips .
No , Jay ... I can't leave him !
"Go away !" I said but I felt weak , As my muscles weren't moving .
I knew he was my weakness but I loved Doug . He was really kind to me ... I wouldn't cheat on him .
"I'm sure you don't want that .." He said and looked at me in the eyes slowly rubbing my chin with his finger tips , Encouraging me to look at him in the eyes .
"Do you ?.." He asked .
Words spat out of my mouth :" No .. I don't ."
I wanted to resist him but things happened a little fast when his lips were pressed on mine and now our lips had collapsed .
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I was uncontrolably anguishing his hair .
His lips were finally embracing mine after a long waiting .
I finally realized what I was doing ..
If this continued , How I was gonna look at Doug in the eyes ? I loved Doug and this was just a guilty childish pleasure .
I pushed Jay back and yelled :" No !"
"Nice .." He chuckled .
"What the hell is wrong with you ?! We talked about this !" I squeaked .
"Uh , Did we ?" He shrugged .
"Jay ! This is so wrong !... Lonnie likes you ." I said and hit him on his chest .
"I don't like her , Evie .. I only have one and only princess and that's you ." He snapped .
"I don't like you , Jay ! Stop playing with me and Lonnie's feelings !" I walked passed him who was smirking !
What was wrong with him ?!
His words echoed through my mind ... I only have one and only princess and that's you .
Where was Mal ?!
"Ben we should -" I was saying when I saw his empty place .
"Ben ?!! Ben ! Where are you ? " I searched for him , Looking around but he was no where to be found ; Who took him ?!
Suddenly I heard an explosion and looked at my back . Seeing a big blue gasbomb's explosion effect , I gasped and ran ..
But my head was spinning and I felt dizzy .
"Evie ! Watch out !" I heard a familliar voice and then as my eyes were closed I felt sojeone grabbing my arm and pulling me away .
I finally opened my eyes to see Jay holding me and with loneliness and sorrow running beside us .
"Jay .. What happened ?" I whsipered and lowered my tone .
"There are people shooting us with that gas bombs ! It's not safe !" He said .
I remembered what he has done and pushed him away , Saying :" Go away !"
He raised his eyebrow and said :" What ?"
"I can walk by my own !" I pulled my hands out of him .
"Okay .." He raised his hands and pulled back .
"Where are the others ?" I asked in a frustrated tone .
"Things didn't go well . We haven't still found them !" Jay explained .
"Ofcourse you didn't ! I meant Carlos and Lonnie !" I said .
"They are searching for us ?" Carlos' voice said from behind and when I turned I saw Charles , Standing beside Jane , Who was now nothing like Jane Fairy Godmother .
Leather clothes , Isle outfit with dark lipstick and blue evil gaze with a smirk on her pouty lips .
"You !" Jay said and tried to step forward to knock him out but instead I grabbed his arm to stop him .
"Seems like someone's so aggressive .." Charles smirked .
"Jane , What are you doing there standing beside him ?!" I said .
"I should've met him sooner ." She said .
I pinched Jay on his arm and groaned , Murmuring :" What did she just said ?!"
"Sometimes we have to change .." Charles murmured in a threatening way looking at me and Jay .
"What did you do to her ?!" I yelled at Charles .
He smirked , Saying :" I didn't have to do anything .."
"She loves to be here ." Charles said .
I narrowed my eyes with confusion .
"Guys ! What the f-" I heard Mal's voice and turned around to see Lonnie , Carlos and Mal walking towards us .
Carlos stopped sooner , Seeing Jane and Charles .
"Jane !" He said and ran towards her passing us .
Charles held his hand infront of Carlos' chest and He bumped into him .
"What the -?!" Carlos yelled and tried to reach Jane .
"Don't mess with other mens' girl , dude !" Charles yelled .
"What ?" Carlos asked and stepped backward .
"Stay away from me ..." Jane said and leaned forward .
"J...Jane ?" Carlos spat out and at the moment , I saw sadness but still anger rippling through Jane's marble eyes .
"What has he done to you ?!" Carlos asked and suddenly grabbed Charles' collar , Punching him and knocking him out .
Charles couldn't defeat and suddenly fell down . Carlos grabbed Jane's arm and pulled her back , Yelling at Charles :" Stay away from her !"
Charles rubbed his bloody nose and shivered with pain on the ground .
Jane tried to help him but we ran away from him .
We stopped at our house and locked the door behind .
"What is wrong with you ?!" Mal yelled at Jane .
"You don't know anything !" Jane said and her voice cracked .
That new appereance seemed cool but not the new character .
"How would you do this to us ?" Carlos asked slowly as we heard his voice trembling ..
"There's nothing called us and you're a freaking playboy !" Jane said and hit him on his chest which made him step back .
"What ?" Carlos said with his eyes teared up . Playboy ?
This dialogue and this conversation reminded me of Jay ..
I glared at him and he looked at me for a moment . I remembered when we were in The Dragon Hall and I told him that I'm not dumb enough to fall for his lies .
At the time he chuckled as if he knew I liked him .
I quickly stole my gaze from him and looked back at Carlos .
"Yes , Playboy ! You play with each girl's feelings in Auradon and I saw it with my own eyes !" Jane said and raised her voice as I hoped she hasn't misunderstood anything .
"How would you accuse me of something like that , Jane ?!" 
"I heard everything , Carlos !" Jane yelled and Carlos still stayed silent as if he didn't know what was she talking about ; Jay could be but Carlos wasn't a playboy ...
"You made out with Ally didn't you ?!" Everyone gasped hearing this from Jane .
Even Carlos himself ...
"What ?! Ally ?!"  Carlos screamed .
"I heard you so stop pretending !" Jane said and flicked her fingers on his chest .
"Bro , Seriously ? Crazy Ally ?!" Jay chuckled but this didn't seem to be a joke .
"No , What ?!" Carlos wrinckled his nose , Trying to understand what Jane meant .
"You said it was your first time , Didn't you ? You were shirtless in Ally's room , Explain why !" Jane said .
Carlos bit his lips and let a hopeless sigh out , Saying :" Wow , I understand how complicated this is .."
Jane narrowed her marble eyes , Listeming to him .
"I was gonna ... Ask you out ." Carlos said and Jane's eyes sparkled out of happiness but she averted her gaze to hide her happiness .
"So I needed help from girls . Evie gave some clothes she had designed for me when we are having our little date to Ally so I can try them on in her changing room .." Carlos said and swallowed .
"Then when you called , I was just showing Ally what I had worn . She didn't like it and said that I should put another one on which she was holding .." Carlos explained .
Jane scratched her arm awkwardly and sadly looked a the corner of the room . 
"What about the dance with Lonnie ?!" She asked trying to find an excuse .
"I was trying it because I was gonna dance with you in cottillion .." Carlos said and sat down on the bed anguishing his hair , Tiredly .
"But you asked Ally out , I heard it . She said yes ..." Jane said and this time her tone was more sorry . She knew she had made a mistake .
"I was practicing and she cheered for me saying yeah because .. I can be a real chicken talking to you , Jane ." Carlos said and looked down .
Jane didn't say anything ... She pursed her lips in a sad way .
Mal stepped forward , saying :"  Look , Jane .. Carlos can be really clumsy but playboy is the only thing you cannot call him . Even back in the Isle , He was single ."
Carlos glanced at Mal in a sad way trying to agree with her .
"I... I'm so sorry ." Jane said and Carlos glanced at her with his eyes still teared up and eyelids trembling .
"But .. But he kissed me !" Jane said outloud and we all gasped again .
"Who ?! Charles ?!" Carlos groaned and stood up clenching his fists .
"Yeah .. He did ." Jane murmured and stared at the ground .
"You know this is kinda your fault ." Mal said to Jane and let a angry sigh out .
"Mal , Maybe you should stop because you did the same mistake !" Carlos raised his eyebrow , saying this .
"Guys ! I'm a villian kid what are you talking about ?" Mal pointed at her chest , Looking at Carlos .
"Just because you're a VK it doesn't mean that you should leave your friends alone , Mal .."
Carlos murmured and Mal pursed her lips to stop them from trembling .
She was mad but she couldn't yell at Carlos . She had hurt him more than this ...
She couldn't blame him for talking to her like thay .
He had total rights to talk like that .
She ruined his life for a whole month and lied to him , I mean ..
"Why don't we go and find Ben ?!" Mal said and changed the topic , Faking a sjile at the same time .
"Uh actually ... I was gonna say something but As soon as we saw Charles and Jane , I shut my mouth ." Jay said and awkwardly looked away .
"What ?" Mal said and put her hands on her hips .
"Harry and the pirates , Had kidnapped him ." Jay explained and I palmed my face .
Mal froze for a moment , Widening her pouty lips from eachother ..
Her eyes started glowing and she closed them , Keeping her head down .
She took a deep breath and murmured to herself :" Calm down , Calm down , Calm down .."
"What did you say ?" Mal asked from Jay , Smiling calmly ; She was not well .
"Mal , Slow down .. We'll get him but I had to tell you so you could meet up with her in the cafe . Uma has said that only Mal should come .." Jay said and slowly rubbed Mal's shoulder .
"Okay !" She said and smiled again .
"I'm in charge ! I'm going !" Mal said and waved at us goodbye .
"Oh God .. I can't believe what have I done ." I palmed my face and nodded nervously .
"What's wrong , Evie ? You haven't been good since we left you and Ben alone ." Jay said and slowly rubbed my back in heartwarming friendly way .
I slid to aside remembering his kiss and murmured :" Stay away from me ."
"Evie ! What's the matter ?!" Jay said outloud .
"What ?! What is the matter ?!" I yelled .
"Jane maybe we should go to the balcony .." Carlos said and they slowly left me and Jay alone in the room .
"You kissed me less than minutes ago !" I yelled at Jay .
He widened his dark eyes and held his breath .
"What ?! I did kiss you ?!" Jay murmured as his voice was trembling . I haven't seen him more scared than that .
"Yeah don't pretend like you don't remember what you did !" I said and stepped forward , Saying things outloud so I won't feel weak and slient .
"Evie , I didn't kiss you .. I mean why would I do something you don't like to ..?" Jay whispered with sorriness .
"Why are you acting like this ?" I whispered .
He slid his palm on my forhhead and asked :" Are you having a fever or something ? Are you okay ?"
"Jay !" I hit his hand and push him away .
"Evie , You aren't okay .. I swear I wasn't even with you in here !" Jay said .
I started to blink fastly and uncontrolably so I could prevent my tears from sliding out .
"How ?! Why are you lying ?! You were here ! You kissed me .." I said and suddenly my voice cracked and I broke down in tears ..
"Wait ... Are you sure it wasn't Jacob ?" Jay said and I froze .
Oh nooooo ....
How did I forget about him ?!
"What the hell ...?" I said and dried my teary and wet cheeks with my sleeves .
"Did he kiss you ?!" Jay groaned .
"Yeah , Um .... He did . But he was like a clone of you , Jay . I still ... Can't believe it ." I said and broke down in tears again ..
"I'll break his bones ..!" Jay groaned nad turned back at me , Asking :" What did you do ?"
"Did you push him back ?" He asked and stepped forward with anger burning his eyes .
"I ... I didn't ." I answered and fixed my gaze on the ground .
"What ?" Jay asked and flexed his head .
"I mean ... I did but , A little late ." I explained and swallowed my pain and hatred .
"But ... Why ?" Jay asked and I froze .
Because you're still my weakness , Jay . It just takes one step and then I won't let go ...

Me (writer)Don't need to thank me 😌XOXO BYEEEEE <3

Me (writer)
Don't need to thank me 😌
XOXO BYEEEEE <3