"Including me !" - Part four

Charles POV :
"Lets see if this works !" I said , Grinning at Maddie .
I picked the black stone and we entered Dizzy's hairbotique . Dizzy gasped seeing us and said :" You guys !" And narrowed her eyes in a threatening way .
I rolled my eyes and said :" Hey chicken !" And stood beside her , Grabbing the glue gun .
"Why do you want this ?!" Dizzy squeaked .
"None of your buisness , Kid !" Maddie said as her hands were on her hips .
"This seems wrong .." Dizzy murmured in a scared way .
"That's what we do .." I said , Smirkimg . I sticked the glue gun on the ring and then the stone .
"Please leave me alone !" Dizzy screamed and I groaned .
"Would you stay quiet for a second ?!" I said in a angry tone holding my finger infront of my mouth , Looking at her widening my eyes .
"You're acting like Harry ..." Dizzy said in a disgusted tone .
"Disgusting .." I murmured and rolled my eyes . Harry released Carlos and helped him to get himself to the Auradon so I hated him !
I turned towards the glue gun , Looking at the ring which was finally looking like the original one !
"Now lets go .." I said and turned , Looking at Maddie .
She nodded and smirked , Looking at Dizzy , Saying :" Next time I hope I won't see you , chicken !" I laughed and walked after her nodding .
I walked into the dark alley and raised the stone , Staring at it ... It looked really good !
"Are you guys done ?" Ivy asked as she was running towards us with Jacob running after her .
Maddie looked at Ivy and said :" Yeah but there's something left to do .."
Ivy flipped her tip-curled blue hair which had cyan highlights between and pouted her plum-colored lips , Saying :" What ?"
Jacob narrowed his eyes and looked at us as Maddie was saying :" We should go to Greta and Violet ."
"Who ?" Jacob said , Smirking pervertly and stepping forward as Ivy hit him on the chest , Saying :" Jacob ! Did you say something !"
"Nah .." He said and looked away .
"Ugh ! Lets go .." I said and followed Maddie .

We arrived at a really high tower's intro which was a huge door .
"Seriosuly ?" I said looking at Maddie .
"Shut up ." She murmured and knocked on the door , Saying :" Greta ?"
No answer ... I sighed and stared at Maddie with my armscrossed as I was firmly holding the ring in my fist .
"WHAT IS IT ?!" A girlish voice yelled .
Maddie turned and looked at me victoriously , Smirking ..
I laughed nervously and she said :" It's us , G ! Open up !"
"Seriously ?!!" Greta groaned angrilly and suddenly door opened . No one was behind it ..
"Did you come alone ?!" Greta asked as I could hear her voice from upstairs .
"No , I brought my friends .." Maddie said and stepped in . I scanned everywhere to see if there's a living creature like dog or anything .. I didn't want to show my fear to my friends .
I was the group's leader besides Maddie , I mean ..
The house had a circular shape and it was round with a red rug on the floor . There were wooden stairs till upstairs which didn't look firm and safe enough to walk on .
I looked at Maddie in a questioning way and she pushed me , Saying :" Go on !"
I walked up the stairs and they started making noises like every rotten wood in the Isle ..
I quickly ran upstairs and I arrived at a huge room with perfect lightning .. I mean it was so much lighter than the Isle and our house .
Maddie tapped on my shoulder , Pointing at a door on the corner of the room , Saying :" She's there !" I walked after her ..
I heard Greta saying to Maddie :" Why you here , loser ? Anything you need ?"
"What do you want in exchange of some magic ?" Maddie asked when I just entered the room . A girl with wavey brown hair and green hazel eyes , Who had pale skin and was wearing a black crop top and huge golden earings , A leather red dress and a black leather jacket on her crop top , was standing there as she was pursing her cherry-colored pouty lips , Raising her eyebrows in a sarcastic way .
Greta Appereance :

"I want ..." Greta said and suddenly noticed me . She widened her eyes and stepped forward as I felt weird and slowly leaned back .
"Him .." Greta said looking at me as her green eyes were fixed on me .
"He's yours' ! Now come and do your job , G !" Maddie said .
"Wait what ?" I said and looked at her in a questioning way .
"She's pretty !" Maddie said and shrugged , Widening her eyes .
This should be joke ! It better be a joke ...
"You're hot .." Greta said , Slowly wrapping her hands around my neck .
I flexed my head , Saying :" You're not ."
She pursed her lips in a duckface , Saying :" Aw ! But my heart's broken now .."
"Never fall in love with a De Vil .." I said and pointed at her , Smirking ..
"Come and do this , G !" Maddie said and reached out to me so I hand her the ring .
Greta came and sat infront of us on a chair , Saying :" What do you want me to do ?"
"Bruh ! Is she joking ?!" I yelled and averted my gaze , Nodding with unbelief ..
"Slow down , Charles .. She's our only chance ." Maddie whispered and pinched me on my arm ..
"Uh okay .." I said and rolled my eyes . Then I looked at Greta who was listening to Maddie ..
"Oh okay . But first , Maddie , I think you should leave us two alone , so I can focus .." Greta said , Grinning at me .
Maddie nodded and I widened my eyes whispering at her :" Maddie ! C'mon !"
"She's not that dangerious .." She explained .
"Look at her !" I groaned whispering .
"Don't you wanna go back to the Auradon ?!" Maddie yelled and I froze .. I sighed and turned back to Greta . Maddie exited and closed the door as I was panting ...
I hated Greta . She was really weird . She'd cringe me .
Greta smiled at me , Saying :" So where shall we start from ?"
"We ? You're gonna do it !" I said and pointed at the ring which was on the table now .
Greta stayed silent for a second . Then she flipped her hair back and said :" Okay !"
She turned back to the ring and grabbed a red book from a shelf under her table . I looked at her , Wondering what she is doing ...
She turned the pages and suddenly stopped . She looked at the ring , Whispering things .. I could see the ring slowly glowing red and it was really interesting !..
"Wow .." I said when she raised her finger and hushed me .
She continued whispering and finally there was no glowing ! I took a deep breath and said :" Okay ! Now give it to me .."
She turned and picked the ring . She handed it to me , Standing right infront of me with so so small space between us ..
I leaned back and slowly grabbed the ring from her opened fist .. She smirked and said :" Where's my prize ?" She said and held her hand still .. I searched for money in my pocket but nothing was in there ...
"I don't have money ." I said , Looking at her in a cold way so she won't misunderstand .
"It was never gonna be money !" She said and sudddenly moved up on her tiptoes, until there was barely a distance of an inch. I so desperately wanted to try a kiss but what if this would be a bad idea?
I didn’t make the move, and nor did she. I just savored the moment, not wanted it to end. I prayed to the Christ that she wouldn’t move back. My hands automaticlly wrapped around her back, and her arms were around my neck. Her breath was mingled and interchanging with mine ! As her lips had suddenly fit into mine I was froze as and confused .It felt good but it was wrong .. This girl , I didn't even know , Was kissing me . I wasn't a playboy who made out with every girl in the Isle so this felt different but good .. The way her lips were embracing mine was kinda enjoyable but I couldn't let it last longer ...
What is this ?!
I kissed her back but I remembered who I was ; Charles De Vil . I leaned back and placed my hands on her shoulders pushing her down ..
"How was it ?" She asked .
I caressed her cheek , Smirking .. She blinked slowly , Fixing her green sparkling eyes on me in a admiring way when I said :" This kiss is the reason I'll never kiss anyone else .."
"What ?" She said and stepped back .
"You got your prize ? Now back off .." I said and wrinckled my nose moving away .
Then I walked through the room's door as I was still confused and shocked .
"She's insane !" I groaned ...
Maddie waved at me , Grinning and said :" What did you guys do ?"
"I didn't ! She did !" I said and tried to wipe her lipstick off my lips , Saying :" Disgusting !"
Maddie touched my lips with her finger tips , Saying :" That's cherry red ?!" Laughing ..
"Thanks to you , She kissed me , Maddie !" I yelled .
"Oh okay !" She said and widened her eyes , Laughing .
"Now hand me the ring .. Atleast we know that we'll win now ." Maddie said and raised her eyebrows cleverly ..
I unsurely nodded and walked out of the house , After my friends .