Untitled Part 20

Chapter 20 by ryuxenji

Tang Yi-Bai asked Yun Duo why she had laughed, and Yun Duo chuckled and said, "It's nothing." She definitely would not let him see that forum thread — those women were way too voracious and salacious.

Xiang Yang-Yang lightly knocked on the table with her glass. "Come, come, come, let's do a toast."

The group raised their glasses. Xiang Yang-Yang saw that Yun Duo only had a little bit of beer left in her glass and said, "Yun Duo, how is that enough? Top it up, top it up."

Qi Rui-Feng said, "Xiang Yang-Yang, leave her alone. You think everyone can drink as much as you do? She's so weak."

Yun Duo sweatdropped. Did she really look that weak? Looking around, she could not help but admit that compared to these strapping athletes, her physique might as well be at the level of a child who had just graduated from kindergarten.

Xiang Yang-Yang narrowed her eyes at Qi Rui-Feng. "Calling me by name? Don't you know how to say 'big sister'? "

The two Olympic champions were from the same provincial team, and had trained under the same coach there. As such, the two of them were actually team siblings. This relationship had already been made public since the last Olympic Games, so Yun Duo was also aware of it. She had initially thought that Xiang Yang-Yang was a kind and gentle big sister who took care of her team siblings, but who could have guessed that she was such a domineering presence. Then again, Qi Rui-Feng was so narcissistic that it was really very hard for others to be kind and gentle towards him ...

Yun Duo asked Xiang Yang-Yang, "Big sis Yang, were you and Qi Rui-Feng already very close since back in the provincial team?"

Xiang Yang-Yang leaned unabashedly back into her chair, hands resting casually on her arms. Yun Duo really felt like giving her a cigarette — that was the only way to properly showcase her lady boss attitude. Xiang Yang-Yang said, "Huh, close? He was just a little brat back then, not to this big sister's taste."

Qi Rui-Feng hated others calling him a child the most. "That's enough out of you, Xiang Yang-Yang! You're just one year older than me — stop being so full of yourself!"

"It can't be helped. A day older is still older, you know," said Xiang Yang-Yang, and she turned her head to ask Yun Duo, "Yun Duo, how old are you this year?"

"21 years old."

"Same as me?" Tang Yi-Bai looked at her, "When's your birthday?"

"October 2nd."

"Hm, then I'm older than you. Mine's September 5th."

Yun Duo rubbed her chin. "Virgo? Stingy, clean freak, perfectionist ... haha, it really doesn't show, eh?"

Qi Rui-Feng snickered. "He's not a Virgo, he's a virgin."

His words drew another violent blow from Xiang Yang-Yang. "Don't say such things in front of girls! We'll be embarrassed!"

Qi Rui-Feng cradled his head and groaned, "Which part of you looks even the least bit embarrassed?!"

Xiang Yang-Yang ignored Qi Rui-Feng to ask Yun Duo, "Yun Duo, it looks like you know quite a lot about horoscopes? Can you tell what's my horoscope?"

Yun Duo humbly nodded her head. "I just know a little ... you jump from thought to thought, so you're most likely an Aquarius."

Xiang Yang-Yang was quite surprised. "Wow, you really got it right. Then what do you think his horoscope is?" She said as she nudged Qi Rui-Feng.

"A classic Leo."

"Wow, right again! Then, what about Ling-Ye?"

"Silent and reticent, Taurus."