Untitled Part 67

Chapter 67 by ryuxenji

Xiang Yang-Yang was chasing Qi Rui-Feng and Zheng Ling-Ye around the rink when she saw Ming Tian gliding over. For some unknown reason, the silly boy was charging forwards with both hands covering his eyes, and very soon, he slipped on the ice and fell.

"Ming Tian, what's wrong with you?"

Ming Tian kept his eyes covered. "Boohoohoo, my dog eyes have been blinded!"

Qi Rui-Feng curiously hefted him up. "What did you see?"

Ming Tian refused to say.

However, as the big boss sister, Xiang Yang-Yang had already guessed everything. She was thrilled. "I want to go see too!"

Qi Rui-Feng followed her. "See what? I want to come too."

Zheng Ling-Ye silently followed them as well.

Ming Tian could not believe that the big brothers and sisters whom he had always admired could be so sleazy.

Xiang Yang-Yang and company circled the rink but were unable to find Yun Duo and Tang Yi-Bai. They then went off to a side to play, and when they returned, they found the other two had already come back and were hanging out with Ming Tian.

Yun Duo was even carrying a bundle in her arms, an unknown thing which was black and white in colour.

"What's this?" Xiang Yang-Yang walked forwards to take a closer look, and then she exclaimed, "Ah!"

It was a little rabbit. One of its ears was perked up while the other flopped down, and the rabbit was curled up in Yun Duo's arms.

"We found it," explained Yun Duo. "While we were playing by the grounds beside the rink, we found it hiding in the dry grass."

Ming Tian swallowed. "Tonight, we can have some barbecued rabbit!"

Qi Rui-Feng slapped the back of his head. "How could you bear to eat such a cute rabbit?!"

Yun Duo said, "We can't eat it. This rabbit is not afraid of people at all, so it should be someone's pet. Let's ask the management office whether someone has lost a pet."

Qi Rui-Feng petted the rabbit, and then he frowned and said, "Why is it so skinny if it's a pet rabbit?"

"Erm, don't know." Yun Duo was also shocked by its skinny frame as soon as she stroked the rabbit. It had a thick layer of fur, so you could not tell it was actually that skinny just by looking at it.

They went over to the management office and one of the staff on duty just happened to recognise the rabbit. He said, "This was left behind by a previous guest. They didn't want it anymore, so they abandoned it at our resort."

"Abandoned?"

The little rabbit was so pitiful. Yun Duo rubbed her face against its ears while Xiang Yang-Yang petted its body. Qi Rui-Feng eyes lit up. "Why don't we bring it back with us?"

No one raised any objections.

Still, there was only one rabbit and there were six of them. Who would raise it? Qi Rui-Feng actually really wanted to raise it, but he could tell that Yun Duo really liked the rabbit too. So, he was polite and asked his good brother first. "Tang Yi-Bai, do you want to raise it?"

Tang Yi-Bai shook his head, "I already have a rabbit."

Yun Duo was surprised. "Where? Why haven't I seen it?"

Tang Yi-Bai pressed his lips together and smirked at her.

Yun Duo instantly understood. How have I become a rabbit? You're the rabbit!