Insight

Aria Villarreal, but everyone calls here Aria or Vee, because they can't pronounce her last name right. She's been with Hondo for two years. She moved in with him after a year. The only thing is, she's been hiding one secret from him. She has a little girl back in her hometown named Kailee Villarreal. She doesn't have a father listed for the little girl. She left the little girl with her parents when her daughter was about two years old. Now that she has a stabled job, a good home, two years later, her parents wants her to take Kailee back and raise her.

Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson is the LAPD SWAT leader for the 20-David squad. He took in a teenage boy named Darryl and went on a small trip to Australia. In doing so, that gave Vee an advantage to go back home to spend time with her daughter for a little bit and get her things packed before telling the news to Hondo. Hondo's mother took the liberty to house Darryl so that Hondo can go to and from work without having to worry. He's still that father figure for Darryl when he has the time.

Now that Kailee is about to be in the picture, how are things going to work out? Will Hondo work harder so that he can afford to take care of both kids, or will one be taken care of more than the other? Parenting is a hard job and it takes a special kind of person to actually step up and be a parent to someone who isn't their blood.