Part 1

Luna's POV

I'am here i'am finally here i can finally find my father...
But how I don't even know his name even aunt Joan(her mom's bestfriend) But atleast i know the face of my big brother...
Well then I hope that i'am gonna do well

(Got inside Hogwarts time for them to go to the great all and get sorted by the sorting hat)

Professor Minerva McGonagall started to call out names at that time no one noticed or cares about me but then .Professor McGonagall stammer L-luna E-Evans every body was shocked All of the Professor stands up even Harry. I walked slowly while i was looking down and then i slowly moved my face so they can see me and they were shocked when they saw my face I looked like Lily Potter Harry's mom but i have black hair and eyes. Professor McGonagall "say may you please sit dear".I sat at the chair and Professor McGonagall put the sorting hat at my head.

When the hat was put at my head it gasp and said "hmm it's so hard to pick between gryffindor or slytherin at slytherin you have snape at gryffindor you have harry.hmm where should i put you" i whispered slytherin slytherin slytherin and the hat heard
and said "hmm you want slytherin well then... SLYTHERIN" he shouted I quickly got up and ran to the slytherin's table...

After i sat there a boy with white blond hair and said " I'am Draco Malfoy" and i stammers and said "I-im L-luna Evans" i looked away and say three students looking at me from gryffindor so i looked away and say Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape talking after a few seconds i looked away. A few minutes after  i felt like someone's watching me so I looked around and saw professor Snape looking at me while Dumbledore is whispering something to his ear's.

(After a few minutes they gave us a tour and brought as to our common rooms)

After i fixed my thing's I went out and took a walk. After a few minutes i saw three gryffindor students approaching me. They introduce there name's Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.I introduce myself to them and asked them if we can be friends

We became friends and after a few minutes hanging out with them Harry asked the name of my mother and father and where they are.I remember my aunt saying that my mom's name is Lily and that she is dead but i never heard anything about my father so i said " ohhh my mom's name is Lily and she died a few day's after she gave birth to me and i never knew anything about my father" they were all shocked and Harry said "my mom's name when she hasn't married my father yet is Lily-Lily Evans".

I was shocked and asked harry where is his mom and dad and he answered they are dead. I was shocked and asked him when did his parents died and then he said "he said October 31th 1981"   I said "that was the day my mother died and i was born at the 27th of October 1981"and added "My mom's bestfriend was the one who have been taking care of me. She knows everything about my mom but mom never mentioned who my dad is. Mom told everything to my aunt but she never mentioned dad."

Harry and I hugged because we realized that we have a sibling. Just a few seconds Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall appears in front of us and they both said "we need to talk to you two" I replied how about Ron and Hermione?" Snape said "Dumbledore only wants you two now come with us this instant!"me and Harry came with them.

Dumbledore asked for Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall to step out of the room Dumbledore asked me alot of questions but i only knew few so i said to Dumbledore "I only know a little but i know someone who knows everything, my aunt Joan" Dumbledore asked where can he find her but i said to him that " i can only tell you if you go there alone and you won't tell anyone know"

Dumbledore promised and let us go to our classes i asked Harry what class he should be Harry said "potions and you?" Potions as well let's go. While we are walking to our class I asked Harry i who the potion teacher is and he said  "ohh its Professor Snape." Ohh ok well the let's go

(We arrived at the class )

Professor Snape said "you two sit here in the front" me and Harry both said "yes Professor" while we walked to the front of the class we saw Hermione and Ron already there so we are relief.

While we are reading our books i can't to notice that Professor Snape is starting at me.Once he noticed that i can see him starting at me he looked away and i had the chance to talk to Harry. I said "Harry Professor Snape keeps starting at me a while ago do you know why?" Harry said maybe because you look like our mom". The I replied "and your point is?" Harry said  "ohh sorry I tought you know mom and Professor Snape are bestfriend before". Ohh ok.

When I continue reading Draco started to throw paper ball's to me so i picked it up and reed what's inside it say's (why are you hanging out with the golden trio?.) i asked Harry who the golden trio are and he said "we are me Ron and Hermione, why?" Ohh nothing i said I looked at the back of the class and saw Draco looking at us. I looked at him with anger in my eyes letting him know that its not his business...

Draco started to throw papers at us again and Professor Snape saw it so he picked up the paper and read it out loud. (Your a slytherin why are you hanging out with gryffindor's, You are a disgrace.)

Professor Snape said "Draco,Draco,Draco (with a angry look) DETENTION!!" Every body were shocked even Draco because he never gives Draco detention. AAnd Professor Snape asked me if i were ok i was shocked and said "Y-yes professor" the he said " now everybody read your books!"

(The whole class was quite until we finished the lesson,because it was the first time that he stood for another student even more he stood up for me from Malfoy.)

We have a free time after potions so we hangout again. While we are hanging out Draco started to bully Hermione by saying Mudblood to her. I asked Ron what is the meaning of mudblood. I was so annoyed by Draco and stood up for Hermione i said to Draco "shut up Draco she didn't do anything to you" he got angry with what i said and shouted at me "why do you care you stupid brat!"

Harry Ron and Hermione was so angry we didn't notice that Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall was behind us.Professor Snape got so angry at Malfoy because of what he said to me.He said to Draco "you just made your self a month of detention"

We were all shocked even Professor McGonagall. Professor Dumbledore said that we needed to go back to the common rooms. I asked Dumbledore "Sir what if Draco bully me or hurt me?" Dumbledore replied "Severus will handle that, right Severus?" He just nodded. He escorted me to the slytherin common room and the when we got there Professor Snape said "No one will harm Miss Evan's or i will put you in the dungeon especially you Malfoy Understand?" They all just said "Yes Sir"

After a few months me and Harry grew bound and we became close friends. I always noticed that every time Professor Snape see me he stares at me like there is no tomorrow. As of Draco he still bothers me but i just ignore him.

It's December and Christmas is coming soon Ron invited me spend Christmas with his family. I said "sure why not but i need to ask my aunt first." After that i immediately sent a massage to my aunt and she agree.

HEHEHE HOPE YOU LIKE IT ILL POST AGAIN IN A FEW OUR'S I NEED SOME SLEEP....