Part 4

We headed to the class and Professor Snape let me in first.a few seconds he entered and he had the scary look again. "He was just smiling a few moments ago" I told Harry.

"Smiling?!" Harry asked " he never smile" he added. "But we were just talking and smiling at each other a few moments ago" I replied " well that's weird,anyway wanna hangout with is later?" He commented. "Sure" I smiled and start to listen to our topic.

When the class ended we headed to our next class Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lupin. I entered the room and sat down waited till Professor Lupin comes and teach us.It was so fun but when we finished our class Professor Lupin asked me to stay.

"Is something wrong Sir?"I asked nervously. "No nothings wrong Miss Evan's" I was so relief " I just wanna say thank you for the delicious cookies they are so good" he replied. "It's nothing Professor and may i asked something?" "Ask away Professor." I answered. "Will you pls go to my office later?" He asked " Sure Professor but what time?" I asked "8 is that alright Miss Evan's?" "Of course Sir, is there anything more sir?"i asked. He shakes his head and i added "ok then Professor i will be at the fountain if you need anything" and I walked out.  

At the fountain i saw Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting so I joined then "Hi guys how are you" Harry replied "good" Ron replied "okay" then Hermione added "good i think, where have you been.?" "Ohh i was with Professor Lupin he just thank me for the cookies i gave then." "Ohh wait them who else?" Hermione asked "Professor Snape and Professor Dumbledore" I replied.

"Ohh ok" Hermione replied then I added "since it's our free time until lunch how about i bake for you guys?" "That would be fantastic" Ron and Harry answered. Then Hermione commented "i'll come with you." And I nodded my head and we went to the kitchen. 

After a few minutes we finished making the dough an we pit it on the oven. Hermione commented "that's so many we cant finish those" "ohh well then we can give it to someone else then" I replied.

While we were waiting for it to finish Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall entered the kitchen and Professor Dumbledore asked "What are you doing here Miss Granger and Miss Evan's?" "Ohh its our free time Sir so Luna decided to make us some cookies, and I decided to come with her" Hermione answered.

"Ohh your cookies are good" Professor Dumbledore replied. The cookies were good so I took it out and put it into boxes. I had 7 boxes so I said "Um Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall would you like some i made alot we can't finish this.

Professor McGonagall commented "sure, well thank you dear" she opened the box and tried some "this are good headmaster." "Indeed it is" Professor Dumbledore replied. "I'am really good at cooking and baking Professor's,we will be going now sir it's time almost for lunch" I commented.

We went to the the fountain and give Ron and Harry cookies. Hermione noticed that i was have a extra box and asked "who will you give that extra one?" "Ohh i will take this to the hospital wing and give this to Madam Pomfrey"
I replied "i will be going now" I replied and headed to the hospital wing.

When i got to the hospital wing i saw Madam Pomfrey fixing the beds.so I asked "Madam Pomfrey is it okay if I enter?" "It ok dear you need something?" She asked. "I just wanna give you some cookies for taking care of me the other day" I handed the box to her. "Well thank you dear" she opened the box and took a bit "This are good dear, you are so sweet that is why he likes you so much" she commented.

"Thank you ma'am,who?" I asked "don't worry about it and go eat your lunch"she replied. I nodded and went to the great hall. I sat and started to eat. After i ate my lunch I headed to my next class Professor McGonagall will be teaching us. I was the first one to enter the room and i saw a cat at Professor McGonagall desk I ignored it and unpack. I check the clock and there is still 5 more minutes before class will start.

I opened my book and started reading after 3 minutes the cat jumped down and changed to Professor McGonagall. I was so shocked and said "cool" but she asked me "you are early Miss Evan's, and thank you for the cookies." "No problem ma'am, ohh i just got so bored at the Slytherin table since i have friends there" I answered "is that so Miss Evan's, well you can read more" I smiled and after a few seconds students started to enter the room and Professor McGonagall stared to teach.

I few moments later our class was finished and i went to my next class. After that i went to my room and took a nap .when i woke up i check the clock and it was 5:50 in the evening.I decided to make a cake for Professor Lupin.  When I finished baking and cleaning I check the time and it was 7 time for dinner.

I ate my dinner and went to Professor Lupin ten minutes early with the cake.I knocked and said Professor Lupin i'am here" he opened the door and welcomed me. He offered me a sit and i said while i was handing the box with cake "Professor i made you a cake, i was so bored so i baked again"I chuckle.

He opened the box and saw a chocolate cake and said "Wow chocolate cake my favorite thank you Miss Evan's."
I smiled and said "you can call me Luna instead sir" "ohh I'm sorry Luna" he smile and added "would you like some tea Miss i mean Luna" he chuckles i agree and we started eating the cake and started talking.

A few moments later he said "you ate a lucky girl no one ever made Severus stay to the hospital,and he's being nice" I replied "he been acting weird sir" "What do you mean?" Professor Lupin asked. "Well he calmed me down wen i had a bad dream and even give me a glass of water." We were silent for a few minutes then we hear a knock to his door.

When he was about to stand up i said "No sir i can open it for you since i'am closer" he smiled and said "why thank you Luna." I stood up and open the door and said "Professor —

I will make more later......