Part 9

For the past few days I been always at Professor Lupin office having tea and taking I even force him to tell me who he like. But he can't force me to tell mine because i didn't like anyone.It was the the last day and I finished all of my classes at the great hall Professor Dumbledore said a lot of things and all we (me and Professor Lupin) can do was look at each other and laugh.

After I finished eating I waited for Professor Lupin to finish his dinner and we went to his office. I explain the prank to Professor Lupin and He was so shocked he commented "Luna I didn't know you are that good at playing prank" I laughed and added "remember don't tell anything to Professor Snape and i will come back here after he leaves."
We laughed and waited a few moments later someone knocked and said "open the fucking door Lupin it me!" We started at each other and he started to rub his hair so it will be messy I removed my tie and his it behind his couch pillows and went to the bathroom.

"What took you so long?!" Professor Snape asked "ohh nothing" Professor Lupin Replied "why are you a mess? What happened to you?" Professor Lupin was saying nothing that the sign i remove my clothes and rap my self with Professor Lupin robe.

I went out and said "Professor who is it?" They looked at me and I went back to the bathroom and changed I tried not to laugh but it's quite hard thank God I managed. While i was changing I heard Professor Snape yelling " what was that Remus why is she in the bathroom and why is she naked wearing your robe!"

"Relax Severus she just ask me if she can use my bathroom" I walked towards the door and when i was heading my way out I turned around. "You need some else Luna?" Professor Lupin asked. "I just forgot something sir" I replied and pull my tie behind his pillow. Professor Snape had a angry look so I Replied quickly "Good night Professors."

And i ran out as soon as I got out of the room I started laughing and heard Professor Snape yelling "My God Remus you're unbelievable" and i heart footsteps so i hid quickly and waited for Professor Snape to get away. After that I heard Professor Lupin laughing so hard so I entered his room and started laughing with him.

After a few minutes we stopped and heard a knock we realized that Professor Snape told the headmaster. We quickly open the door and waited for him to talk. "I heard what you two did from Professor Snape" He stated. We started to laugh because we can't help it thank god professor Snape wasn't there...

Professor Dumbledore realize what we did so he chuckled . "I'm so sorry sir we just wanna have fun in the last night of this school year." He replied "I understand" "Professor,sir can you not tell Professor Snape this?" He nodded and started to walk towards the door but I stopped him and said "Good night Professor have a nice spring break and i'm gonna miss you, ohh and thank you for understanding."

"I will miss you too and your cookies dear have a great spring break and good night" He Replied and walk away. "Well that was fun but you need to sleep it's getting late." Professor Lupin commented I smiled and greeted him Good night. I went back to my room and sleep.

The next day i came across Professor Lupin and said my goodbyes. Then i saw Hermione,Ron,Ginny,Luna and Harry walking together to eat breakfast so I decided to join then and told them what happened last night. They were all laughing and we realized we were at the great hall so we separated our ways.

I sat at the Front as usual and Professor Snape started glaring at me. I was holding my laughter and looked at Professor Lupin he was sitting beside Professor Dumbledore. Professor Dumbledore was looking at Professor Snape then he looked at me smile and lifted his water and nodded i did the same and laugh.