Part 6

When I looked at then i saw there jaw dropped and they looked at me "I didn't know a14 year old girl can cook like this" Professor Lupin commented "It smells so good too"Professor Snape added. I tried not to laugh but I can't help it "HAHAHA just taste the food" I replied.

I sat down and they took a bite on their food.God there faces was so funny. I took a bite at my food and they looked at me."How can you cook so good when you just a kid?!"
I chuckle and said "I have a good teacher" we finished the food and they thank me.

When I cleaned everything Professor Lupin said "even if i like how this went out don't make me worry again.! Okay?" I felt so happy because fir the first time i felt being loved by other people. I smiled and said "Yes Professor i will not do that again,i'm gonna proceed to my room see you tomorrow Professor." He smiled and I added "Good night Professor Lupin!,Good night Professor Snape!"

Professor Snape replied "Good night Miss Evan's." And Professor Lupin added "Good night Luna sleep well were gonna have fun tomorrow" he wave his hand and grab Professor Snape and go. I proceeded to my room and sleep.

The next day i woke up it's 4:20 in the morning so I decided to take a jog around the school. While i was jogging I saw Professor Snape Professor Lupin and Professor Dumbledore talking so it seems important so I continue jogging. When Professor Lupin saw me he call me and said "Luna come here it's so early where are you going?"

I jogged closer to them and said "Good morning Professor's i just wanna jog Professor Lupin." Then Professor Dumbledore looked at me and he said "thank you for the delicious cake Miss Evan's" he smiled. Then Professor Lupin added "Luna what time are we going out?" "You can choose what time Sir" I Replied.

"Where are you two going" Professor Snape asked "we are gonna go out have fun and buy things Professor" I answered. "You two have fun then"Professor Dumbledore added. Professor Lupin then Replied "8 in the morning is that ok Luna?" I nodded my head and replied "i am gonna go ahead Professors have a nice day!" They smiled and I started to jog away.

After a few moments I returned to my room and checked the time it's 5:10 so I took a shower and went to the library to read. After I'am done reading i went to the fountain to take a sit and relax. Few moments later I heard a noise coming from the tree it was Draco so I ignored him.

He started to annoy me again but I still ignore him and close my eyes after a few minutes later he unexpectedly stop. I was shocked so i opened my eyes and took a look him i saw him looking at my direction scared but his not looking at me I looked at my back and saw Professor Snape glaring at him.

"Detention Malfoy with Hagrid" Professor Snape stated. I got up bow and greeted "Good morning Professor Snape." He just stood up there and staring. After a few seconds of silence he finally said "It's almost time for breakfast let's go!" He grabbed my hand but not so hard and added "come on don't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal!" I nodded and went to the great hall with him.

When we are at the door he stated "you can go in first." I looked at him and smiled he let go of my hand and he waited for a few moments and then he came in so no one can know that he was with me.A few minutes later i got up the table and went back to my room. I decided to fix my thing and clean the room. When I realize it's 7:50 I only have 10 more minutes to shower and change.

I showered as fast as I could change and get me bag when i got down i saw Professor Lupin standing there and looked at his watch. His already here well then he must be excited. "Hi professor Lupin how is your morning?" I asked. "Great!! Shall we go now?"he stated i nodded and we started to walk.