Part 14

At Hogwarts...

They all came to the Great Hall and Didn't saw me anywhere. The Headmaster gave a speech and said "A student from Slytherin Transferred out. It was because of her mother death so please understand." They where all shocked and Professor Snape asked "Who is this student headmaster why didn't i got informed?" "Severus it's Miss Lillian Luna Evans White." They were all shocked specially Professor Lupin. They were all sad Mostly my friends and Brother.

Luna's POV...

After a few months at my new school I discovered that i'm a vampire. I came across the thought that my father is also a vampire because my mother is a muggle born. I was still recovering from my adoptive mother deaths. And I miss my  friends, brother and my father like Professor.

I missed them so much but i have to wait I cannot bare being there because i can just remember the day that my aunt or should i say mom sent me a letter. I miss her so much I didn't even care when she said that Misty will give me a letter that contains the whole truth about my father. I can't help but cry in my room and wait for a year to pass.

I really Miss Hogwarts I wrote a letter to Professor Dumbledore. Asking him how Harry is and I told him that I discovered that i'm a vampire.

Professor Dumbledore POV...

It was Monday morning it wasn't post day wet so i was surprised when an owl came and handed me a letter. I looked at the letter and saw Miss White name on it I opened it and started reading it.

Dear Professor Dumbledore,

I just wanna ask how my brother is. And I want to tell you that I discovered that i'm a vampire. No one knows it yet even the headmistress. What am I gonna do i want to drink blood but I need to stay away from my class mate. Please Professor tell me what to do.

-Luna White-

I was shocked and then Lupin sat beside me and asked "who gave you that headmaster?" I quickly closed the letter and replied "Miss White Remus." I looked at him and saw him smiling "What does it say Sir may I know?" He asked. "Ohh he just want to check on Harry." I Replied while putting the letter to my pocket.

After the breakfast I wrote back a letter and send it to Miss White.

Back at Luna POV...

Professor Dumbledore wrote back so i reed it.

Dear Miss White,

Harry is doing great. If you really want to drink blood drink animal blood pigs blood. Control your emotion because your eyes can change color when you get angry. Tell the headmistress so she can help you don't worry she won't tell anyone.

-Albus Dumbledore-

I went to her office and knocked. "Enter" the headmistress Replied. I opened the door and went in I bowed to acknowledge her she bowed back and said "Miss White Good morning do you need something?" I nodded "yes ma'am i came here to discuss something." I Replied.
"Come sit." She commented nicely "so what is it Miss White?" I sighed and replied "I talked to Professor Dumbledore about this and he told me to tell you." She looked at me confused "I'm a vampire ma'am but my mother is muggle born and I never knew who my father is."

Her eyes widened and cleared her throat "well then it's better if you drink an animal blood Miss White." I nodded and she added "don't worry no one will know and every night i will give you pig blood to drink." She smiled "Thank you ma'am i will go now." I bowed and went to the my room.

A few months passed and it was spring break. I went back to our house or should i say my House. I got lonely there so I decided to visit the diagon alley i wore a black turtleneck and black jeans. At the coffee shop while i was reading a book a man sat in front of me and asked "Miss is it ok if i sit here?" He didn't saw my Face because it was covered with the book i'm reading. I realize who it was so I answered "Hmm" he sat across me and started to red the news paper he was holding.

I waited for him to talk but he never did so I commented "That is not how to greet your Friend Professor Remus Lupin." He fold his newspaper and didn't reply because of shock. I closed my book and smiled at him "it's been a year nice seeing you again Sir." I commented.

"Mi-miss White?" He stammers he could hardly recognized me because alot of things change on my appearance.
"How many times do I have to you to call me by my name." "Luna is that you?" He asked "You don't recognize me did i got uglier?" I Replied sarcastically "No your Pretty" he answered "so I'am not pretty Before then" I asked sarcastically and laughed. "That's not what i mean!!" He answered. We started to talk and someone entered the coffee shop we looked at the door and saw Professors Dumbledore and Snape.

I quickly opened my book to cover my face "what am I going to do?" I whispered "let just don't look at them." Professor Lupin Replied.
They saw Professor Lupin and decided to walk towards our table. "Ahh Lupin do your friend mind is we sit here?" Professor Dumbledore asked Professor Lupin looked at me and I shake my head "Not at all Sir" He Replied. I felt someone sat beside me so I looked down and saw a black cloth Professor Snape.

After a few seconds of silents I finally talk "Nice seeing you again Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape." They we're silent so I closed my book and smiled at them.
"Ahh Miss White nice seeing you again how's (the headmistress name)?" Professor Dumbledore greeted and asked "She's good sir, I will be going now." I smiled and replied "were are you going Lillian?" Asked Professor Lupin. I was shocked because he called me by my first name.
I smiled while standing up "to my office Sir. Good bye Professors!" I bowed and started walking then someone grabbed my hand. I looked at me hand and turned around and commented "Yes Profes-?" Before I could even finish my sentence he hugged me and said "I missed you Luna" I Replied "I missed you too Professor Lupin." I hugged him back.

After we broke the hug i went out and started to walk towards the company that my mother gave to me. They all knew what happened but only few of then know's my face. We I entered every body was working so I continue walking towards my office. An intern stopped me and said "your not allowed here kid!" I laughed and then one of the manger ran towards us and said "What do you think you're doing?! Let her pass through!"

"But she's a kid and she's don't have any business here!" The intern Replied. I smiled and looked at him "Well nice seeing you again Mr. Brandon! Who is she?" I asked the intern Replied "well my father is the head manager here!" Her dad saw us and walked towards us "what are you doing you stupid girl don't you know that she's the owner! I'm so sorry for the actions of my daughter Miss White." He bowed. I looked at him and started walking to the next room i saw Hermione visiting her parents yes it's allowed.

They bowed at me and greeted including Hermione "Merlin Hermione don't bow to me!" She was shocked and she realized who am i. "Bloody Luna I missed you!" She hugged me. "Please stop bowing Mr. and Mrs. Granger." I added they smiled at them and head to my office.

After the spring Great I went back to my school. For the few months I waited and waited and waited patiently. Until half of the school year passed.
It's time to return to Hogwarts. I sent a letter to Professor Dumbledore letting know that it was time. I packed my things and went to the headmistress to say my final goodbye.

Dumbledore POV...

A letter from Miss White came and i reed it. It was time for her to cone back to Hogwarts. I didn't tell anyone that Miss White will be coming back to Hogwarts...