Part 11

I saw Professor Snape "Professor is there something you need?" I asked. "No I just want to read my book and all of the tables are filled with brats.So I decided to join you because i want some peace and quite." He replied I just looked at him confused "well it seems like all of the other students are scared of you. You must have a peaceful life?" He added.

I opened my book and put it in front of my face. And I replied "Yes Professor i do unless my friends and Professor Lupin starts to bug me." He chuckled and replied "Lupin's quite annoying." Professor Lupin then joined us and sat beside me.

Professor Snave close his book and placed the  book at the table and asked " what is happening between you two?" I looked at Professor Lupin and he nodded. Commented " well all of what happened that night was just a prank, and all professor Lupin idea." He looked at Professor Lupin and I whispered to him " goodbye Professor have a nice day happy birthday." And i went to the fountain and relaxed.

After a fee moment Professor Lupin joined me and said "why did you tell him that are i almost got killed" I looked at him and laughed "sorry i had to." I answered then eventually added " fine what can I do for you so I can make it up to you?" He smiled and I started to think that what i asked him is a bad idea.

"Hmm let see you will make a cake for me and make us dinner."
I asked " us what do you mean us?"

He replied "oh for the headmaster and the other teachers that's what you get for messing with me."

"God you're evil!!! Wait Professor Snape will be there he'll kill me!!!" I Replied and he laughed and shrugged his shoulders. The bell rang so it means time for class I stood up and stick my tongue out to Professor Lupin and left.

At night after I went to Professor Snape office and said "Professor Snape I won't be able to go at the great hall later." He looked at me and replied "Professor Lupin already told me aren't you aware of that?" He glanced at me "no sir I didn't he never told me goodbye Professor." I went outside before he could even talk.

I went in Professor Lupin office without knocking and i saw him waiting for my sitting at his couch laughing. "Ohh Luna your here how was it?" He asked and smirked. " you evil man oh I wish I didn't get you any presents after all." He laughed at me and said " oh so you got me a present how nice of you."

" yes I am nice unlike you evil wolf." I stared at him and he replied "you're only nice to some person well let's just go to the kitchen I will watch you cook and bake for me." He smiled. "fine let's go whatever!!" We went to the kitchen and I started cooking while he just started at me. While i was waiting for the food to finish I decided that's its time for me to bake him cake.

" what flavor would you like for your cake" I asked "ummm let me see how about" then he eventually added "no no no" he kept repeating that to annoy me. We didn't realize that Professor McGonagall was watching us and she commented "you two look like father and daughter how sweet!!" We looked at her and smiled a tear eventually dropped from my eye and Professor Lupin started talking to her and I checked the food.

It's not ready yet and Professor Lupin can't decide what flavor he like so asked Professor McGonagall instead "Professor McGonagall what flavor would you think Professor Lupin cakes gonna be?" "Hmm maybe red velvet may i ask why?" She replied before I could even say something Professor Lupin commented "ohh she's helping me make food tor our dinner later and I cannot chose a flavor so she asked you instead"

"That was so nice of you Miss Evan's." She stated I looked at Professor Lupin and He was laughing so I Replied while putting the cake on the oven thank you professor I really wanted to help Professor Lupin because he's a terrible cook." Professor McGonagall laughed and Professor Lupin Replied while Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape entered the kitchen "no i'm not sit and i will show you" he took the spatula and started flipping things.I sat and saw Professor Snape and Professor Dumbledore watching Professor Lupin flipping thing so I looked at Professor Dumbledore and he nodded to me so I nodded back.

Professor Lupin noticed so he turned around and greeted them he forgot that he left the fire at the highest level and he started to panic. Professor Snape put out the fire. I started laughing and said "I thought your not a bad cook you burned them!!" "that was not supposed to happen" professor Lupin and Replied.

"Now I need to start all over again well done Professor" I added all of them laughed including Professor Snape. I ignored it and started cooking again. All of the Professors went to Professor Lupin office and started to talk while i was left at the kitchen alone. I sat down and wrote a letter.

I finished cooking and I started decorating the cake. When i was done preparing I instructed Misty and said "When you deliver the foot come back to my room and get the present. Remember stay with Professor Lupin until the party is over help him and do everything he tells you okay?" "Yes ma'am" Misty Replied i sent the message with an owl and instructed it what to do. I looked at Misty and said "I will be heading to my room remember everything I told you to do and you can go now."

I went to my room took a quick shower and went to sleep.