Part 12

Remus POV...

I was waiting for luna and then suddenly an owl appeared at my window and saw it holding a letter i took the letter and Severus noticed and commented "Look everybody Remus have a letter mind reading it for us?" I nodded and started reading out loud.

Dear Professor Lupin,

              Happy birthday Professor Lupin... as you receive this letter Misty will arrive at your office with the food's and she will be back to give my present for you. She will stay with you until the party is done and she will help you with anything you want...

            I'm sorry for being mean to you...Sorry for calling you evil and such thing. I really had fun of all the time we spent together...Thank you for making me feel that i have a father who care's about me. I deeply apologize that I cannot deliver my present and your dinner i just felt a little dizzy so I asked Misty to do it instead. Good night and have fun with your friends...

  -Lillian Luna Evan's-

We were all shocked and Because Luna said her full name for the first time and the touching letter I felt a tear fell from my eyes.Then Misty appeared and snapped her finger and alot of delicious food appeared on the table and she said "i will be back sir" then quickly disappear.

After I reed the letter i was so touched bye her letter and Misty went back. I saw the limited edition books I always wanted and five boxes of the most expensive tea's. I sighed and commented

"She really knows me so well" I smiled. All of my other co-workers were so touched by Luna's letter and shocked when I accidentally said her full name I wasn't suppose to but i was so touched and the i split the word's accidentally.

Professor McGonagall asked Misty "is your master's name really Lillian Luna?" "Yes ma'am" Misty Replied nicely and so respectfully. I then asked Misty "What happened to your master is she okay?" She nodded i then added "What is wrong with your master?"

Misty Replied quickly "Ohh she had another attack of her illness Sir, she have heart problems Sir" i was so shock when I heard Misty's reply. How come she never told me. I asked Misty to ask Luna if she's ok. When Misty came back she walked towards me and whispered to me.

"She said that you don't need to worry about her and start your party." I changed the subject and we started to talk another thing's. I can't help but noticed That Severus kept silent after i reed the letter. After the dinner I wrote back a letter for Luna and Misty Delivered it...

Luna's POV...
When i woke up i was feeling so weak and i saw a letter at my table I reached for and and reed it.

Dear Luna,

             I didn't know that you have a heart problem i'm sorry for making you cook for me. I take care see you soon and thank you for everything...

-Remus Lupin-

I smiled while reading the letter i want to get up and take a shower but i was so week. When I pushed my self i fell down I'm in pain and cannot move. I called Misty "Misty take me to the hospital wing please but help me stand up." She teleport us to the hospital wind and I fell down again. Madam Pomfrey saw us so she helped me get to on of the beds and treated my wounds.

"Misty tell Professor Snape that I won't be able to go to his office and i may not be to go to the great hall. Misty remember don't tell him more." I commented to Misty and she disappeared. "Dear What happened to you?" Madam Pomfrey asked. "I feel so weak and my body ache all over." Madam Pomfrey cast a spell so i can fell better i asked Misty to call Harry.