Part 22

Professor Snape looked at Harry with angry eyes and commented "i have more right to her than you do and why can't you just cancel your plans!" Dumbledore calmed them two and Harry Replied "Luna doesn't like to cancel her plans because she keeps her promise and she will listen to me than you we both know that. I and Professor Lupin can control her and she doesn't want to harm us."

Severus rolled his eyes and said "Stop including Remus to this conversation! She's not even related to him." Harry scoffs and Replied "Professor Lupin has the rights to be included in this conversation and he has the rights to know this too." He turned around and asked Professor McGonagall to call Professor Lupin. Harry took Hermione in Professor McGonagall arms and she called Professor Lupin.

Harry And Professor Snape started at each other And headmaster broke it by saying "any of you want so lemon drop?" Professor Snape Replied "Albus will you stop those. you've got to be kidding me that you will allow What Potter is saying!" The headmaster sat and commented "Mister Potter made a good point Severus just chose." He rolled his eyes then Professor Lupin entered the room "Good Morning Sir you asked for -" he saw us and added "Merlin are those Luna and Hermione? What happened?"

Professor Snape rolled his eyes and replied "Isn't obvious Remus." Before he could even reply I stretched my arms to him. Professor Lupin took me from my father arms and finally replied "i know Severus i'm asking how this happened." He looked at me and said "Hi there little Luna it's better when you're a child your not stubborn." He smiled and I giggled. Professor Snape chose the first one and they all agreed.

Professor Lupin and Harry took us to my room and we played there. Hermione crawled to Professor Lupin and reach for his nose "Pwopwesorw Lupine" and giggles he smiled and stared to tickle Hermione. When it was time for lunch Harry changed us to black baby dressers.

Mine was the all black while the other one was Hermione we all walked to the Great hall and came across Professor Snape

Mine was the all black while the other one was Hermione we all walked to the Great hall and came across Professor Snape. He took us and said "I'll take them from here Headmaster and Minerva will get angry if i will come here without this two." Both of them nodded and went to the great hall. Professor Snape started to walk with us towards the great hall.

When we finally the boys gasped and the girls said "aww" Professor Snape was so annoyed by the attention. When we finally took a sit the headmaster explained everything and our friends widened There eyes. Me and Hermione started eating the blueberry that Professor McGonagall gave us. I crushed some blueberry in my hand and Professor Snape stared at me glaring. I feared him so I started crying everybody was looking at us he tried to calm me down but he can't even the other Professors can't. Harry finally stood up and walked towards the staffs table. He glared at Professor Snape and took me I stopped crying and hugged him. Everyone stared at Harry because he is the only one that can stop me he went back to his sit and as soon as he sitted on his chair I fell asleep. Professor Lupin took Hermione and me to my room. He placed me on my bed and he played with Hermione.

Professor Lupin loves playing Hermione she was so beautiful and so sweet. She soon felt sleepy so Professor Lupin scoop her up and started to rock her she fell asleep in his arms peacefully he placed her beside me.

Days have passed and it was already holiday break so he waited for Harry so they can go to Luna's house or should i say mansion. When they entered the mansion house elf greeted them as master's. They meet Severus Before and Luna introduce Harry to them. One of the house elves spoke "Master Snape you're room up stairs is ready. Between Master Lily and Master Luna's room." He looked confused so the elf spoke again and added "Master Joan bestfriend have room's here sir. She said that you are always welcome here." He looked at Harry "so as you Master potter."

" May you please prepare the room's of these two?" Asked Harry. (We already drank potion so we were 4 years old and 5 months.) The house elf did what Harry asked after a few moments others stared to arrive. They had fun all holiday break while. Professor Snape and I started to have a special bond. I usually call him 'Professor or sir'

But when we came back to Hogwarts while i and Hermione were playing in the ground's Slytherin students started to tease and hurt us. Hermione and I cried and screamed Professor Lupin and Professor Snape we're together that time and when they heard they rushed to us. Professor Snape deducted 100 points from Slytherin he didn't care even if its his own house. They wrote 'MUDBLOOD' in our hand's and my face have a long cut. While Professor Snape we're scolding on the students I screamed in pain "Papa it hurts!" I started sobbing. He turned back at me and pick me up. Professor Lupin picked Hermione up and we went to the hospital wing.

When we weren't in the hospital she was finished with Hermione and started to heal me. When she poured a purple liquid on my hand it burns and I creamed in pain "PAPA HELP!! Owww!" He rushed to me and hugged me. Madam Pomfrey was shocked because of Professor Snape's actions.

When she was finished Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore entered the room and asked what happened. Professor Lupin explained while sitting beside Hermione. While Professor Snape was holding me protectively in his arms while crying. They stared at us while i sob and speak "papa don't leave me please." Madam Pomfrey was so shocked and my father replied "No sweetie I won't leave you anymore i will take care of you from now." He hugged me tightly and looked at the other people in the room.

"What?!" He hissed they just have a smile and stared how sweet we were. "Luna finally got what she always wanted." Professor Lupin stared while holding Hermione. Professor Snape looked at him and asked "What do you mean?"
He smiled and answered "Severus your little girl has been wanting to be loved by her real father she knew everything about you. She just wanted you to apologize to her brother. She was envy while you were spending time with other students. She cries every night about it." Professor Snape had a tear on his eyes and Professor Lupin added "She never hated you Severus she loves you more than she had loved me as her father. She accepted your pass she knows about the prophesy."

He felt his heart shattered and stared to say sorry to me now a 6 year old girl.