Part 25

So my dad adopted Harry that night. Then in the morning while we were eating breakfast Professor Dumbledore stood up and said "May i have your attention please?" We all looked at him "Thank you Professor Snape would like to say something." I felt shivers down my spine.

He stood up and said "I would like to introduce you someone." He looked at us and signaled that we need to go there so me and Harry stood up and went beside him. Everyone was so confused then he spoke again "You must be wondering why Harry and Luna are here. Yes you know them well but you all needed to know something." Everybody was shocked when he called us by our first name's. "I would like to introduce my daughter and son everybody." All of the other Professors was shocked and they all stood up because they didn't know so as the students. Then he smiled that made them more shocked. Professor Lupin started clapping and so us the other.

He ordered us to sit and i sat beside my boyfriend. He kissed me on the cheek that made my father turn red. Professor Lupin looked at my father and chuckled. "Severus let them be relax." "No Lupin she's to young to have a boyfriend!" He answered I looked at him and he was staring at me "love you dad" I mounted and smiled. Then I looked at Harry and saw him sitting beside Ginny. I decided to make a plan and explained it to Draco he agreed and i sat beside Ginny and he sat beside Harry Before they couldn't even say something we pushed then closed at each other ad Harry held Ginny's hand. They both stared at each other Ginny smiled kissed his cheeks and said "Thanks." We all laughed because his face was red. Draco Asked for forgiveness and they forgave him.

We were all Happy expect Dad after a few weeks he finally agreed and we live happily ever after.