uoıʇɐuɐןdxǝ

.....
.......
Cross : DAMNIT ,WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HIM ?WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON TODAY!
Xchara : Dude chill, what did he said ?
Xfrisk :he said we're stuck here weren't you listening?
Xchara:........ I literally dunno what to say....
Cross : and how that would be for the best ?! We're now stuck in one of the complicated AUs the humanity has ever seen.
Nightmare: it's not THAT bad to be whining like this .
Star : yeah our AU is so peaceful.....well other than HIM.
XChara: .....
......
Cross ?
Cross : what's now Xchara?
Xchara: do you know why we didn't sense the presence of this "attacker" when we entered ?
Neil : just to inform you , when he disappear , you cannot track him anymore.
Xfrisk : well isn't it obvious, an "attacker" who seems to work all alone , disappear for a long while, he obviously go to the other AUs.
Xchara : Bro , when you say it like that it make perfect sense.
Cross :.........
Cross : you think he's the one messed with the teleportation program.
Xfrisk : negative, this AU work with magic , and has no ability however to control the outcomes and stuff.
Nightmare:..... I'm lost ....
Star and Moon : not alone.
Diann and Quetzalcoatl : also here .
Neil : ..... welp I'll explain this later in a way where you can understand it...... however ,so You guys from the "Xtale" have the power to modify the outcomes .....
Cross : yeah but we can't use it in our AU is kinda broken and XGaster is working on fixing it , and we might mess with code of the other AUs .
Neil : ...... welp it can't be helped Nightmare...
Nightmare:..........
Cross : is there something wrong?
Nightmare: I'll go , I do need....to think of a way ..... to get rid of him .... no matter what , it's the least that I can do for my revenge,no..... for his sake.....