A simple story

Cross :.... hey do you mind tell me what's wrong ...?
Nightmare: do you really want to know ....you seem annoyed enough just by staying here .
Cross : and that's why I need to know , if I'm staying here , at least tell me , what's happening so I would be aware of the events.
Nightmare:..... the name is Shattered ....
Cross : what ?
Nightmare: it's the name of our enemy goddamnit.
Cross : ..... oh and what's his intentions?
Nightmare: he wants to weaken Nim the most he can so he would take the power of the tree for himself.
Cross : oh ...... wow , is that all ?
Nightmare: huh ?!
Cross : well ..... in your battle today I can tell he could've literally killed you all easily...
Nightmare: how can you tel-
Cross : tell ?! Well it's because his LV is so higher then you think .
Nightmare: LV..?
*insert Cross explaining what LV is*
Nightmare : oh wow and what's mine ?
Cross : it's better to keep my mouth shut ...
Nightmare: ... you literally started talking about this and then you-
Cross : I want to know more about Shattered so I can keep myself and the kids safe Capiche , now tell me ,what the heck is he anyway?
Nightmare: well you know how Nim doesn't exist anymore, it's becuz she was fighting those creatures of darkness with all her might , the majority of them died but it's seems there one left.. Shattered.
Cross : oh my you're AU is complicated.
Nightmare: ......
Cross :.......
So you hate him for that?
Nightmare: huh ?!
Cross you were talking about how you want a revenge for the sake of someone.....
Nightmare:*start sobbing* well.....of course..... THIS MONSTER TOOK AWAY THE MOST PERSON I CARED ABOUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ?!!!!!
Cross : .....oh my ,I'm sorry......
Nightmare: it's fine ......
Cross : .......
Nightmare: it's..... my brother.... if you're curious, he got killed infront of me by this demon. I wish I could've stop him......
Cross: you're brother...?